Hunter/Jumper
+117|6353
Burning the koran on 9-11 !

I heard on FOX News that Some Pastor will be Burning a pile ( Don't know how many ) korans on the 9-11 anniversary.

As an act of ( protest, understanding, hate, art, love, )  Who knows.  They have a congregation of about 50 so It's probably publicity driven ( ya think ) Seems less than brilliant, It might be better to bring a couple of cases of beer to a trap range.  Now I am hysterical and paranoid and waiting for my orders, ( they tell us what to do - don't tell anyone ) should be fun to watch, but I can't foresee any real trouble. Can you ?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6567|Mountains of NC

freedom of speech
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Yes I saw this in the BBC news.

Retarded really, there's no point in taking action against morons like these. They are best ignored.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
Someone needs attention
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Why not celebrate remembrance for the victims of 9-11 and the fallen who have fought to defend this country because of the terrorist attacks? Whatever happened to not repaying evil with evil? Doesn't seem like the wisest Shepard imo, just trying to stir the pot.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
retarded, and only comprimises the lofty high-idealism of the american 'mission' against "radical islam".

when regular christian congregations start to burn islamic books and commit acts of iconoclasm... it adds a crusader-like tinge
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13rin
+977|6478
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 3#p3309963

This is one of those "just because you can issues doesn't mean you should".... Familiar argument as of recent.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5913|...

...Qur'an...btw

Flaunting stupidity and intolerance...

Great way to promote peace.

/sarcasm(for those of you without a detector)
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

Phrozenbot wrote:

Why not celebrate remembrance for the victims of 9-11 and the fallen who have fought to defend this country because of the terrorist attacks? Whatever happened to not repaying evil with evil? Doesn't seem like the wisest Shepard imo, just trying to stir the pot.
Pastor got tired turning the other cheek.

Cult TBH.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

https://what-real-kids-love.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/roasting-marshmallows.jpg
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

True, they burn American flags, but that isn't necessarily religious by any means. Iranians have been rightfully upset with us for overthrowing their government in the past and reinstating the Shah. The UN sanctions against Iraq in the 90's resulted in I believe half a million children starving to death? Supporting the Saudi Royal family, a supposed democracy with all it's lovely oppression, couldn't possibly create the slightest resentment for American foreign policy. No, of course not. It's purely the religion of Islam why they act they do.

I'm sure Muslims burn bibles too when they find them, since Christians are such a minority in that part of the world. I believe Christian oppression is 2nd highest in Pakistan, if I recall correctly, below North Korea. This just isn't the way to go. I'm sure we can vaguely remember the depiction of Mohammad in those Danish cartoons and what resulted.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100907/ap_ … fghanistan

Freedom of Speech though.

edit: bleh

Last edited by Phrozenbot (2010-09-09 00:25:53)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique wrote:

retarded, and only comprimises the lofty high-idealism of the american 'mission' against "radical islam".

when regular christian congregations start to burn islamic books and commit acts of iconoclasm... it adds a crusader-like tinge
They preach that this is a crusade in churches across America already... They've united the flock in hatred.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

JohnG@lt wrote:

Uzique wrote:

They preach that this is a crusade in churches across America already... They've united the flock in hatred.
jesus camp
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Even Glenn Beck thinks this is a dick move, so that shows you just how stupid it is.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
I do not see what good can come out of this burning of the koran. It's only purpose in my eyes is to provoke the Islamic people and create more hatred.

Seriously, get your act together.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Uzique wrote:

jesus camp
Humanity at all levels tends to unite against, and kick, whatever it defines as lower than it on the totem pole. The religiously devout Christians kick the Muslims and Jews. The jobless kick the Mexicans. There's safety in numbers and they get to feel like they are a part of something instead of the ignorant and helpless turds they really are.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-09-08 13:12:37)

-Frederick Bastiat
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6353
He's talkin now !

I think the guy just wanted to get on T.V. ! He will get 3 days on TV and hopefully cancel the event.

Maybe he will land a Reality Show. I can picture him rubbing up on Snookie already or squaring off with Pualie D or The Situation.

" Who took my tanning Butter ? this is B******T ! MAN !

Spaced So Ghetto Cant read it !

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-08 13:25:43)

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5749|شمال
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

jesus camp
Humanity at all levels tends to unite against, and kick, whatever it defines as lower than it on the totem pole. The religiously devout Christians kick the Muslims and Jews. The jobless kick the Mexicans. There's safety in numbers and they get to feel like they are a part of something instead of the ignorant and helpless turds they really are.
it sounds like you're kicking back john
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SEREMAKER wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

jesus camp
it sounds like you're kicking back john
I dislike ignorance.
-Frederick Bastiat
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Is this a lesson for Christianity?

Could Islam use it as well?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
oh my GOD america please update your medical legislation to APPROVE OF FUCKING EUTHANASIA RIGHT FUCKING NOW
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5749|شمال

Phrozenbot wrote:

Is this a lesson for Christianity?

Could Islam use it as well?
I don't know what the fuck that was... the pastor behind  'Burn the koran' happening is at the beginning of the video. shows what we are dealing with here, imo
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Haha, if Jesus wanted to call you a fool, he just called you a fool, not the n word. Excuse my ignorance, but I've always known it as a derogatory word to describe African Americans. I did not know it evolved into being a fool, or that they were synonymous.

Yes, his theology is questionable.

edit: bleh

Last edited by Phrozenbot (2010-09-08 14:14:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard