Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4813|Amsterdam
Shifty, you (and some other guys too) have some really shit posture. You're sticking your neck out way too much. I suggest learning to stand up straight before you sign up. And no, being tired from a bit of running isn't an excuse to slouch.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California

Kampframmer wrote:

Shifty, you (and some other guys too) have some really shit posture. You're sticking your neck out way too much. I suggest learning to stand up straight before you sign up. And no, being tired from a bit of running isn't an excuse to slouch.
I know

I didn't realize my posture was so bad (only in that pic of me in the black t-shirt) until I saw the photograph.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Superior Mind wrote:

Nah come now. I bet she's really nice.
She was constantly bitching at everybody to "get off their knees" when they would crawl underneath her in the build-a-house/low-crawl race when she would do it each time. Pissed everybody off.

Otherwise she's nice
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

How do you compare to that fat Latina in PT?
Tuesday I finished ahead of everybody in this photo in the run.
at least the fat latina can carry the gear.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I can carry an extra 165lbs
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Shirty, you should propose to her.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4813|Amsterdam

-Sh1fty- wrote:

why do i doubt that
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Kampframmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

why do i doubt that
I'm the lightest male there. The other used to be 110lbs and 5'5'' but he went to boot camp already. So all the guys left are minimum 140 pounds. We have to fireman carry the guys and do squats.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

Fireman carrying isn't exactly hard now is it. I carried a ~100kg (220lbs) guy + his gear and mine, for like a mile in a forest when i was in the army and I'm not exactly buff. I ain't a twig though so can't relate.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6713|London

DUnlimited wrote:

Fireman carrying isn't exactly hard now is it. I carried a ~100kg (220lbs) guy + his gear and mine, for like a mile in a forest when i was in the army and I'm not exactly buff. I ain't a twig though so can't relate.
plus it wasn't even part of his training, he just carried him into the forest to have sex with him! lol rofl lmao
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
you can only post on this thread if you have at point or another posted a pic of yourself.

that means you nick bee.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

You got it. Bitches don't know what I meant with "gear"
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

lol
DUnlimited
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

https://www.traveljournals.net/pictures/l/12/126370-vman-greek-god-get-up-for-fancy-dress-all-hail-my-toga-reykjavik-iceland.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

DUnlimited wrote:

It's not hard? Well no you throw a guy on your shoulders. Most people can carry at least their weight plus somebody a bit heavier. I can carry my weight plus my gear and somebody else's weight that's a dozen or two dozen pounds heavier. I've never tried somebody 180 though. I don't want to destroy my back.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6162|Roma
'dozen' 'pounds'
Get some modernity
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Anyways...when I'm carrying somebody way heavier, it's not that hard to run with them on flat ground, but I can't imagine going up a hill with my gear + 160 guy + his gear. I'd probably snap like the little twig that I am
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4813|Amsterdam
I cant imagine you carrying anything over 100lbs.
If you dont gain at least 20lbs during (although before would be even better) bootcamp, youre not going to make it. I know they say its 90% mental power, but theres a physical minimum believe it or not,
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Kampframmer wrote:

I cant imagine you carrying anything over 100lbs.
If you dont gain at least 20lbs during (although before would be even better) bootcamp, youre not going to make it. I know they say its 90% mental power, but theres a physical minimum believe it or not,
I'm aware of that

I can carry 160 pretty easy though whether your brain can fathom that or not.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5970|...
If you can't carry 180+ you'll be useless as a grunt, and I'm not trying to pick on you. featherweight, small guys are going to weigh 180 with gear.

I'm surprised they even accept people that weigh ~110. Over here the minimum weight for infantry/marines kinda stuff is 145 (for all heights), if you're any lighter your gear will make you fall over.
inane little opines
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah the Asian dude is tiny and he got 0311 (rifleman).

He's really strong but there's no way he can carry a 200+ pounds.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4813|Amsterdam

Shocking wrote:

If you can't carry 180+ you'll be useless as a grunt, and I'm not trying to pick on you. featherweight, small guys are going to weigh 180 with gear.

I'm surprised they even accept people that weigh ~110. Over here the minimum weight for infantry/marines kinda stuff is 145 (for all heights), if you're any lighter your gear will make you fall over.
60kg and 1.60m for marines and commandos iirc. Rest doenst have minimum requirements, but there are fitness tests in the application that involve a bit more than just running a mile or two.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5970|...
There's no way he can carry anything if he weighs 110. Nobody weighing 110 can be anywhere near 'strong'.
inane little opines
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5970|...

Kampframmer wrote:

Shocking wrote:

60kg and 1.60m for marines and commandos iirc. Rest doenst have minimum requirements, but there are fitness tests in the application that involve a bit more than just running a mile or two.
100% certain it's 65 for kct, should be for everything else as well.

Last edited by Shocking (2012-03-31 15:33:26)

inane little opines
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4813|Amsterdam

Shocking wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

Shocking wrote:

100% certain it's 65 for kct
fair enough.
Either way i wish all 65kg weighing people good luck with getting in. Its a minimum and i doubt you'll make it through selection when youre right on that.

Last edited by Kampframmer (2012-03-31 15:36:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard