Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

OmniDeath wrote:

Does the DLC not have free roam? Is it just mission to mission with no down time?
it has free roam. don't listen to anything floppy says.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Yeah, the Episodes are really fun. It doesn't take 10 missions for them to really take off like in the base game though, that was the thing that put me off the most in GTA4, before I could rob banks and fly gunships I had to throw bricks through windows and drive people around. But both episodes start off fast.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
The episodes are good yes. If you didn't like GTA 4 they'd hardly sway you. If you thought GTA 4 was a bit dull then the ballad of gay tony is more over the top so its good for that. And obviously if you enjoyed GTA 4 its worth getting. They're the only DLC I've ever bought on Xbox Live and was satisfied with both episodes.

And yes of course they have free roam. It's better free roam too, with an explosive shell full auto shotgun, an APC and a littlebird. And parachute.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6257|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Miggle wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Does the DLC not have free roam? Is it just mission to mission with no down time?
Here we go again...

I just said if you already have GTA IV (and therby the free-roam) I doubt the DLC is worth it since the only thing story serves in GTA is to show the city...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
no, they have free roam. but one problem i have is that im pretty sure both dlc's have things that are unique to them.

edit: didnt notice page 3

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-06-25 14:59:12)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

FloppY_ wrote:

Miggle wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Here we go again...

I just said if you already have GTA IV (and therby the free-roam) I doubt the DLC is worth it since the only thing story serves in GTA is to show the city...
I don't have GTA IV. Although I'll probably get it if it shows up as one of these deals.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

Incredibly tempted to pick up RE5 as well.
FloppY_
­

OmniDeath wrote:

Do it, I got RE5 at christmas sale and haven't regretted it.. good game imo...
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I bought the Witcher Enhanced Edition for $6.  Played the demo a while back and liked it, maybe the full thing will actually be good too
This game is terrible, I'm quite glad I only paid $6 for it.  The controls and camera angles are absolute shit and the gameplay feels like I'm having my testicles stomped on repeatedly.
FloppY_
­

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I bought the Witcher Enhanced Edition for $6.  Played the demo a while back and liked it, maybe the full thing will actually be good too
This game is terrible, I'm quite glad I only paid $6 for it.  The controls and camera angles are absolute shit and the gameplay feels like I'm having my testicles stomped on repeatedly.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ … he-Witcher

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-06-25 18:37:38)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

FloppY_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

He got further than I did without giving up.  Wasted a full days of bandwidth downloading this piece of crap too
FloppY_
­

Winston_Churchill wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

He got further than I did without giving up.  Wasted a full days of bandwidth downloading this piece of crap too
Well he kinda has to as a reviewer....
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

FloppY_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/22-The-Witcher
Well he kinda has to as a reviewer....
I wouldnt have...

Hopefully Ghostbusters will make up for it

I kinda want the Star Wars Collection one too, I've never played KOTOR

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2010-06-25 18:52:04)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

FloppY_ wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Yea but I've already beaten it (borrowed a friends copy for the 360 after it first came out). It was a lot of fun, but is it really replayable? I don't know anyone else who has it for PC so I wouldn't really be able to get any use out of the co-op or multiplayer.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

A ton of these complete collections would be great deals for me, if only Steam let me give away the spare copies of games I already have.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

A ton of these complete collections would be great deals for me, if only Steam let me give away the spare copies of games I already have.
i thought it did
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
depends on the game afaik
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Unless they changed their policies, it doesn't.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

depends on the game afaik
gotcha. I remember buying the orange box and them letting me give away copies of stuff i already had. Like you sad, its case by case probably.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

^
FloppY_
­

OmniDeath wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Yea but I've already beaten it (borrowed a friends copy for the 360 after it first came out). It was a lot of fun, but is it really replayable? I don't know anyone else who has it for PC so I wouldn't really be able to get any use out of the co-op or multiplayer.
Oh, if you've already played through it, the only thing that could justify another go, would be to get 100% upgraded weapons and complete it on hardest difficulty..
TravisC555
+118|6190|Cox Convention Center, OK
Got Tropico 3 and the Absolute Power exp pack for $16 yesterday
Just bought Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, Audiosurf

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-06-26 10:59:58)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Bought Audiosurf (finally) and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for $9.99 total
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Oh new deals. Ill update the OP.

I may also give in and get L4D2 at that price.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
Easily worth £7.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard