.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys
1. Hello, i am a Carl Gustav whore. My hands are giant flippers that flail uncontrollably and therefore do not allow me to effectively aim with a gun and i need a shoulder fired nuke launcher with explosive upgrades. I got platinum star with the CG by level 12 and i still use it as my one and only primary. I have a .75 k/d because a lot of my enemies dont have a back drop for the rocket to hit and cause splash damage and i always get knifed in the face while reloading. I also like to blow myself up in CQB or shooting the side of a window on accident

2. I am the UBER L3ET medic with platinums on every single MG and a 2% accuracy average. Iron sights?  RDS? ACOG? what are those? I have my 4 white moving lines in the middle of my screen and my MMN MG upgrade that render that shit useless! I also have a 500 round magazine with little to no accuracy deviation so no matter how far away my target is i can just hold down the trigger and 85 bullets later i'll hit him once or twice. Im almost using the m60 so that results in a kill GG me. I dont have to worry about controlled bursts, ammo conservation, or any of that bullshit. Im so used to BF2 that i keep reviving my teammates infront of explosions so i get my PRECIOUS POINCE while my tickets drop due to my faggotry.

3. LOL HAY GUIZ ITS ME THE 40 MILLIMETOR PENOR TO FUK SUM SHYT UP!!!! I THROW THIZ AMMO BAWKS DOWN AND SIT ONTOP OF IT AND SHOOT GRENADES EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE THING TO DO IS PEG PPL IN DA FACE AT 2 FEET AWAY FOAR 1 HIT KILLS! I ALSO HAZ N IQ OF 45 AND MY NAME IS SOMETHING LIKE FUZZYBUNNY123223 OR 1609GENERAL>>>>>ESENHOWITZER<<<<2123

4. Hi u cant see me because im hiding in a bush right now with my GOL sniper magnum but its me the sniper! I end every round with around 2 actual kills and 15 morter kills. Oh wait i see an enemy lets shoot at him....BOOM....fuck i missed.... Aw i died i forgot my bullets are tracers so every time i shoot i give away my position. Regardless that guy with the PP2000 that killed me at 150 meters is a hacker FUCK U FEYGET.

Inb4:
Fag
Noob
Cry moar
dont play then
you suck
BAAAWWWW.gif
U mad?
U BAD LOL
l2play
whiney bitch
this has been covered all ready
Uzique the transvestite "educated" poasts
Owned
Sigh
Facepalm
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6561|Mountains of NC

inb4:

hatergonnatohate.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6646
[  ] Funny
[X] Not funny
[X] True
[  ] Not True
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker
Those using Gustav as primary through the whole round trigger my rage faster than anything else in BC2.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Inb4 Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6467|Foothills of S. Carolina

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Chou
+737|6783
I lol'd

dice sux
shiit game
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

Canin wrote:

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5976|Perth, Australia
-=PATTON-OWNZ=-
M2 Carl Gustav - 503 kills - Platinum
40mm Grenade - 506 kills - Platinum
K/D - 1.68

https://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr241/Hogulous/hypocrisy-itstheamericanway_400x400.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

Rod Foxx wrote:

-=PATTON-OWNZ=-
K/D - 1.68

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr24 … 00x400.png
tldr
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney

JohnG@lt wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

-=PATTON-OWNZ=-
K/D - 1.68

tldr

Rod Foxx wrote:

-=PATTON-OWNZ=-
K/D - 1.68

Yeah i spent about 4 days using only the 40mm+CG to get the awards then never touched them again. It was fucking boring.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

Lucien wrote:

[X] Funny
[ ] Not funny
[X] True
[  ] Not True
fix'd for great success
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5992|Vortex Ring State

Stingray24 wrote:

Those using Gustav as primary through the whole round trigger my rage faster than anything else in BC2.
and

imma add myself

Knifar: I LUV THE KNIFE. I USE LWP AND BODY ARMOR SO I CAN KNIFE PPL. BULLETS CANNOT STOP ME. ONCE I WAS IN A ROOM WITH 3 PPL, I TRIED TO KNIFE ONE. BUT THE GUY BEHIND ME WUZ CLOSAR SO I SPUN AROUND AN KNIFED HIM LUL.

true story.
prototype
+52|6304
there are things worse than being a weapon/class whore,
the following are worse.

1. WHINING about someone using a certain class or weapon

2. hacking / cheating

if you get upset about how SOMEONE else is playing the game
you either need to take a break or quit playing and get a life

just play the game and stop crying

Last edited by prototype (2010-06-06 15:01:21)

Stingray24
Ah, so someone whoring the gustav instead of using a weapon that requires skill is better than those pointing out his faggotry?  I think not.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5955|Sheffield
YEY IM NONE OF THEM!

Can i has cheezeburger ?
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

lol video game morals
Stingray24
Morals, no, but some sportsmanship shouldn't be too much to expect.  If I'm getting schooled by someone who is extremely accurate with their rifle of choice, fine, they're simply better.  But using a weapon like the gustav that requires little aim and can kill even behind cover isn't skill of any kind.  I find most people using it need to make up for a lack of skill against people who are playing the game the right way.  Inconsiderate at best imo.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5992|Vortex Ring State

Stingray24 wrote:

Morals, no, but some sportsmanship shouldn't be too much to expect.  If I'm getting schooled by someone who is extremely accurate with their rifle of choice, fine, they're simply better.  But using a weapon like the gustav that requires little aim and can kill even behind cover isn't skill of any kind.  I find most people using it need to make up for a lack of skill against people who are playing the game the right way.  Inconsiderate at best imo.
qft, Gustav ruins the game. Use the fucking RPG for christs sake, it actually requires skill.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6792|Long Beach, CA
People who use secondary weapons as primary are fucking retarded.
Ptfo
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

Trotskygrad wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

qft, Gustav ruins the game. Use the fucking RPG for christs sake, it actually requires skill.
true it does, but the rpg is inferior in its current state. the power of the gc and rpg7 really need to be transposed.

i get what you are saying but i feel no guilt in using it (especially if it leads to the win)  granted it is not the only weapon i use.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

pistols as well?

Trotskygrad wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Ive never seen anyone with platinum RPG, im about 80 kills from it though lolol
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6792|Long Beach, CA

jsnipy wrote:

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

pistols as well?
Pistols are not secondary to me but if someone wants to primary a side arm be my guest.  Takes skill to use them that is for sure.
Ptfo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard