TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
This thread is intended for you all to express your love of the new patch. Please try and keep things civilized... we know where you sleep...
Chillay-14
+21|6679
kool
Havazn
+39|6695|van.ca
So far I like it.
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.
Where is the thread to post what we don't like?

(Sorry, had to remove the SS cause fucktards like sparklet)

The rest is good though. Sniper rifle is very nice.

Last edited by AdamEcks (2006-02-15 11:17:08)

BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6708|Germany
Swallow and be happy, citizen... All who have anything to say against the patch will be declared un-BF2-players
Chillay-14
+21|6679
Yep well is there any american sites to download it?
blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6703|Little Rock, Arkansas
You can get it from the official EA site
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6674|Houston, Texas
I am happy about the MP7 in regards to ammo, the G3 however did not receive the larger amount of clips which were originally stated that it would. However it is much more accurate back to how it was before 1.03 THANKFULLY. 3 bullets kill again insted of putting off half a clip at close range and maybe winning a battle.

AA is great with jets, however the blackhawk for example dumped so many flares I couldnt really get a solid lock on, kind of silly.

The M95 is somewhat fixed, but not quite as good as I expected. Still a plus though over-all.
gun.piranha
+1|6708
i'm in love
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.
One word, well, more of a jumble of letters that may be intpreted as a sound:

Kraachhhhoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The sound of the new sniper unlock. It doesn't get any better than that.
fannwong00
+6|6693|Paris, France (Sporean)
AA ROXXORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry overboard with that one.

Observation:
1. I fired at friendly cobra, missiles woudn't lock-on. I can't remember how many times I have TK-ed friendly choppers with AA

2. 1 missile for smoking cobra and lock-on is dead tight. I love AA. Sweet.
Paholainen
+0|6683|Australia
Love The L96a1
~Solar~Fire~
+45|6648|Austin, TX
I'm totally thrilled by the sniper rife... and I haven't even unlocked either one of them! I was tearing it up with the m24 before the patch, now I got into a Mashtur server and first full round get best sniper with 16 kills, 15 of them with the m24! However I got killed more often too, TONS of people are using the sniper rifles now. With the new accuracy and firepower, this feels like chnging the difficulty in Halo for easy to legendary!

Time for the jet whores to pay!
Fschwang
+10|6713|Isle of Man, next to England.
I think it's definatley one of the best patches for the game yet, I love the fact that attack choppers are actually possible to bring down with .50cal and still survive now and stopping people from firing in mid-air was definately a step in the right direction.

Counter-balanced by only two things:

1, Grenade launcher doesn't seem to have much of a minimum arming distance (Not too bothered).

2, Do we really need yet another "One shot and you're practically dead" sniper rifle? Especially now that everyone and their dog is going sniper to try the L96 out (I picked one up and couldn't see what was so great about it).

Overall though a thumbs up from me.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK
Pretty much sorts the game out. Especially the point blank noob tubers. I'm interested to see what the new range is for the TV missiles. Hope its no less than 500m.
Plus I think that the AA should be more accurate but lowering the specs on the jets and heli's aswell is too much. Maybe in the next patch EA can keep the same AA ability and put back the jet and heli hit points etc etc.

Last edited by General_CoLin_Tassi (2006-02-14 13:12:30)

Gill_Bates
+0|6847
UAV's dont last too long now on the game, I can deal with that other than the UAV everything seems to be working just fine.
*I tried to toss a grenade while jumping landed on my foot, lesson learned cant jump and throw anymore. but atleast those bunny hoppers cant shoot and jump anymore.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

hmmm, AA is TOO good in my opinion, but anyways, if ppl like it tht way i cant complain. omfg, lol, got gold medal the first game i have ever palyed on this patch, every1 is now too scared to go in planes. its quite funny. now theyre all for me, luckily AA is still very avoidable, if you know how to do it. i knew there were gonna be guys testing out the AA so i just took them out every time lol. amazing patch, havent tried the new guns......wont be able to until i rank up.........          im a sniper, i WANNA try the l96a1..........(crying)
banndontv
+-1|6748

AdamEcks wrote:

Where is the thread to post what we don't like?

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/a … redbug.jpg

The rest is good though. Sniper rifle is very nice.
haha you were in the same server as me.  how great is it to play your first time on the new patch and find a bug they were supposed to have squashed.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6680|Broadlands, VA
Patch?  What Patch?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6756|The Netherlands
How good is the P90 then? everybody sais the L96 rocks so I believe that but I hear noone about the P90
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6788|Hanging onto the UAV
P90 seems a bit underpowered, but you get 50 rounds in a clip (2 clips I think). Has a red dot scope like the default USMC Spec Ops rifle. And yes, the new sniper rifle rawks.

The noise it makes is just...KERCHOWWWWWW!

Ahem.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
Is the patch out?
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6648|Behind that RPK-74
Hey where is this patch, can't find it on EA. Do i have to make my 50,000 score first or what ?

http://bf2s.com/player/j4mi3-k1ll3r/
chilipepper
+0|6741
Yeah ... where is the patch.  I couldn't find anything on EAs site about it other than we needed to keep checking and that message was posted last night.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6648|Behind that RPK-74
Awww crap.. Now most of my favs are red (asin get the patch) ... I NEEEED the patch .k thnx.
m0000

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard