Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5366|London, England
Still wondering why ATG never joined the army if he feels so strongly about fighting Muslims.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5044|Massachusetts, USA

JohnG@lt wrote:

Still wondering why ATG never joined the army if he feels so strongly about fighting Muslims.
Probably because he's a phony.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

If you demand revenge so much, then why don't you enact it?

If you are so adamant about about killing these people, then why do you need others to do it for you?

If you need these people dead so badly, then you need to go and shoot up your local mosque by yourself.

Otherwise you are fucking coward.

And either way you are a sociopath.
I care about people.

And speaking of people, you guys are so easy to manipulate.

I ask again, why were the Serbian Muslims being killed?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Because ignorant people needed a target to hate that was lower down the totem pole than themselves in order to make themselves feel superior.

Which is exactly the same as what you do with Mexicans and Muslims.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-08-14 20:45:25)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ATG
Banned
Oh, get some education you simple minded fool.

http://www.hirhome.com/yugo/ihralija1.htm
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

ATG wrote:

Oh, get some education you simple minded fool.

http://www.hirhome.com/yugo/ihralija1.htm
Cool, so when are you going to start quoting Al-Jazeera since you feel so strongly that the 'official version' is simply doctored by the NWO?
-Frederick Bastiat
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476
I have had my fun with ATG, and I'm going to move back on topic.

So there is an actual mosque 4 blocks away from Ground Zero. And it predated the WTC towers by several years.

Should this building be forced to close and its community relocate as well?
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Why cant people understand that not all towel-heads are terrorists?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5245|Cleveland, Ohio

UnkleRukus wrote:

and all jews arent evil yet i dare you to wear the star of david around mecca
UnkleRukus
That Guy

11 Bravo wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

all it takes is one shithead sand person and the rest will follow suit in a severe beating. People are sheep.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

ATG wrote:

If you demand revenge so much, then why don't you enact it?

If you are so adamant about about killing these people, then why do you need others to do it for you?

If you need these people dead so badly, then you need to go and shoot up your local mosque by yourself.

Otherwise you are fucking coward.

And either way you are a sociopath.
I care about people.

And speaking of people, you guys are so easy to manipulate.

I ask again, why were the Serbian Muslims being killed?
They've been fighting in the Balkans for about a millenia, Balkans was the word people used before we had clusterfuck.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
ATG
Banned

UnkleRukus wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

all it takes is one shithead sand person and the rest will follow suit in a severe beating. People are sheep.
So, they are not all terrorists but they are all sand persons?

I am confused.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

11 Bravo wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

New York should treat others better than Meca.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5245|Cleveland, Ohio

AussieReaper wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

New York should treat others better than Meca.
maybe but wear a cowboys jersey on gameday and see how nice they are
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

In turn, why can't you understand that the vast majority of terrorists today are "towel heads"?

Last edited by lowing (2010-08-15 19:36:38)

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5758|شمال

ATG wrote:

Good. That works for me.
ATG remindes me of the drunken bums in AC
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Some more Bag-of-hammers for your amusement...

These are all fresh from today.

Bag-of-Hammers;11661361 wrote:

I hate Muhammad. He was a murderer, thief, sex slave raping, pedophile, antiChrist, antiDemocracy. And anyone who sticks up for him as his cover-up is not trust worthy and/or irrisponsible.

Bag-of-Hammers;11661396 wrote:

I don't think she understood the problem back then. I didn't either at the time. She stood up for oppressed Islamic women, and she was on the right track. Islam perverts God's intended love to prostitute it out to Muhammad's cover-up for evil.

Bag-of-Hammers;11661421 wrote:

It is in the Koran that says what Muhammad is. It's all there. Everything from having sex with a 9 year old, to murdering Jewish men and taking all the women as sex slaves. And EVERYBODY in Islam is cool with all that. They have no compassion for the 1000's of victims of murder, pedophilia, and sexual slavery. THey stick up for him, love him, and blindly follows his sick, twisted lies. They are all a part of a cover up.

Bag-of-Hammers;11661471 wrote:

Islam is a perversion of God's love. God can't love Islam. It's like loving a ***** that perverts your pure love's true intent and meaning. It is an abomination of God.
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

We do, in turn, why can't you understand that the vast majority of terrorists today are "towel heads"?
Thats what you get if you mess with them, they were mostly Irish before that.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-08-15 17:51:17)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
The anti-democracy comment got a laugh. Because of the implication that at the time (and for however many centuries before and after) there was such a thing as "democracy"
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

Spark wrote:

The anti-democracy comment got a laugh. Because of the implication that at the time (and for however many centuries before and after) there was such a thing as "democracy"
I could have sworn democracy existed in ancient Greece and Rome.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6478

Macbeth wrote:

Spark wrote:

it was extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely different to 'democracy' in a post-enlightenment, western sense.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Umm, the guy is a raging lunatic, how anyone is taking what he said even remotely seriously is

Edit - I posted it for sheer comedic value.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-08-15 19:28:15)

-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

Uzique wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Spark wrote:

it was extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely different to 'democracy' in a post-enlightenment, western sense.
O I understand that it was more of the wealthy voting in friends to positions of power rather than everyone getting a vote in a fair election system but at least the very basic idea of rule by more than one existed at the time.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476

Macbeth wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

O I understand that it was more of the wealthy voting in friends to positions of power rather than everyone getting a vote in a fair election system but at least the very basic idea of rule by more than one existed at the time.
Yes, however democracy had long been extinct by that point. The Roman Republic was completely stripped of power in 27 BC.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

Macbeth wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Yes, however democracy had long been extinct by that point. The Roman Republic was completely stripped of power in 27 BC.
Yes but the idea still existed at the time, don't be dense.

JohnG@lt wrote:

Umm, the guy is a raging lunatic, how anyone is taking what he said even remotely seriously is

Edit - I posted it for sheer comedic value.
I'm not taking him seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard