Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
psh no, I don't keep replays

I mean yeah I'm pretty sure I was at the back that game + probably made kangaroos late, but I still had 51 kills. It's not like I was going for no deaths, they were just bad.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I mean yeah I'm pretty sure I was at the back that game + probably made kangaroos late, but I still had 51 kills. It's not like I was going for no deaths, they were just bad.
What sucks about roos is your infantry can still get sniped out of them.

But it isn't as bad as Germans being able to tell which tank is the command tank just by clicking on it. The heck is the disguise turret for then anyway?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-05-16 16:22:28)

Flaming_Maniac

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

But it isn't as bad as Germans being able to tell which tank is the command tank just by clicking on it. The heck is the disguise turret for then anyway?

You sure about that? Sniping people out of roos?

I mean the easiest way to spot the command tank is it isn't the one with the sign saying it is being influenced by a command tank.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You sure about that? Sniping people out of roos?

I mean the easiest way to spot the command tank is it isn't the one with the sign saying it is being influenced by a command tank.
100% sure. I've lost tons of officers in them until I just started using them as troop transports for commandos and not mobile slit trenches.
Flaming_Maniac
psh forget mobile trench, 1 LT 1 Bren 2 PIATS and it's a mobile fortress haha. 2 of those and it is essentially gg...can't say I have ever had someone sniped out though.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

psh forget mobile trench, 1 LT 1 Bren 2 PIATS and it's a mobile fortress haha. 2 of those and it is essentially gg...can't say I have ever had someone sniped out though.
Give it a try.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6144|Sydney | ♥

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
i strive for at least 2, but tbh it's about having more fun than anything.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
pace51
Boom?
+194|5143|Markham, Ontario

AussieReaper wrote:

Over 9000:1

Bf2s karma to days ratio says a lot.
Yeah, urs is crazy.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6323|Troy, New York

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Company of Heroes - 700:1
Battlefield 1942, Vietnam, 2 - >/= 40:1
Call of Duty 4 - 20:1
Call of Duty 6 = 1:40
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/F … -56-28.jpg

/success
Brits can't be assed to grunt up to the front lines.

edit: got a replay?
Im assuming its arty spam (not that thats a bad thing, I love whoring up the arty as much as the next guy)
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America

h4hagen wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Im assuming its arty spam (not that thats a bad thing, I love whoring up the arty as much as the next guy)
Probably, not to mention thats how Sup Comm was won, arty spam followed by a few bombers and thats about it.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Flaming_Maniac

h4hagen wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

no arty
Flaming_Maniac

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Give it a try.

?

You can skip after I start running over shit, I just continue to run over shit haha. Too lazy to cut it down.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Give it a try.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQkiRPr1Cro

?

You can skip after I start running over shit, I just continue to run over shit haha. Too lazy to cut it down.
That is really strange. In one of the single player maps, I lost 6 (roo'd) officers to German snipers camped out in slit trenches. Maybe it's a glitch requiring them to be embedded somewhere?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-05-17 15:18:10)

Flaming_Maniac
Maybe. How long ago? Perhaps it was patched out?

Though any patch that makes the roo any more OP...lololol
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Maybe. How long ago? Perhaps it was patched out?

Though any patch that makes the roo any more OP...lololol
The latest (2.601, I believe).

Edit: It was that single player mission where the Brits are trying to take the Hill (the one where there are two big bridges and you have to cross at least one to take the town on the other side; where AT is pointed at you on the other side of the river). Figured my roos were invincible, so I drove up to kill infantry along the way to the northeast cap points, and ended up getting sniped out by a German in a slit trench.

I was at least as astonished as you would've been if your video test worked.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-05-17 15:48:07)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I've been running around medic on BF-BC2. My KD has gone to hell because I just run around with a self-defense shotgun and heal/revive people.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-05-20 13:09:19)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard