h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6351|Troy, New York
I won this game from my clan for unscrambling a word (had a thread about it awhile back).
Was thinking it would suck shit, but it looks decent (like another rehashed COD game, but Im a sucker for em and hey, its free so Ill play it)
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

BO is gonna stink! LOL! Geddit??
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
I get it!!!!!
Tu Stultus Es
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5997|Vortex Ring State
I get it

sounds like a SpamTheMan joke though.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

Loose lips sink ships
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
iceman785
+93|6671|Alaska, mother fucker.
You guys been reading anything about this game? They're removing quick scoping, by making the sight not come in 100% perfect and your guy has to center the scope before he can shoot, like in real life.  They're making noob tubes un-usable at the start of a match, drop-shotting wont work if you're sprinting and drop to the ground, your guy does a forward slide and there's a delay for him having to pull his gun out.  Stopping power is gone as well, commando no longer lunges.

There's a huge list of changes on their website, but that's what I can remember.  Seems like Treyarch is taking what everyone hated about MW2 and changing it for the better.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5632|Southern California
Sounds good to me.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America
This should be interesting, to say the least.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

I'm getting ever so slightly excited for this game. MW2 has turned me into a numb thumb-sucking baby with all its retarded shit, yet I keep playing because I don't know better. Nice to see Treyarch trying to redeem themselves and the franchise. Trying. Who knows if they'll succeed, but at least they're trying. That's more than I can say about what IW did to MW2.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
I am really excited for this game.

Always on MW2 with friends (hardcore, of course). This is my new game for the next year
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

No quick scoping?  Oh shit!!!!!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England

iceman785 wrote:

You guys been reading anything about this game? They're removing quick scoping, by making the sight not come in 100% perfect and your guy has to center the scope before he can shoot, like in real life.  They're making noob tubes un-usable at the start of a match, drop-shotting wont work if you're sprinting and drop to the ground, your guy does a forward slide and there's a delay for him having to pull his gun out.  Stopping power is gone as well, commando no longer lunges.

There's a huge list of changes on their website, but that's what I can remember.  Seems like Treyarch is taking what everyone hated about MW2 and changing it for the better.
/waiting for all the console kiddies I know to cry about how shit the game is after all this has been changed
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

I saw a comment in a kotaku article where someone was annoyed and sad that they removed the game-ending nuke from killstreaks. No sarcasm either.
FFLink
There is.
I like the challenge of getting a nuke. Always have it equipped and always aim for it.
Trotskygrad
бля

mtb0minime wrote:

I saw a comment in a kotaku article where someone was annoyed and sad that they removed the game-ending nuke from killstreaks. No sarcasm either.
TARDS

YOU WANT TO KILL THE WHOLE WORLD?

SURE, GO AHEAD AND LAUNCH A NUKE DURING THE COLD WAR AND SEE HOW IT GOES.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Maybe it's fun the first time, but it's utterly stupid and ruins the game. So sick of people sitting around doing fuckall and then saying they're helping the team win by camping for a nuke. Also, don't play hardcore. The only possible way this already-horrible game could get worse is by playing hardcote
Trotskygrad
бля
oh and
"The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops will feature dedicated servers.
Modding tools and the leaning feature will return, though it is likely that the modding tools will come out a bit after the game has been released."

I might actually get this game
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5008|Ontario, Canada
BTW the multiplayer is changing too. Say goodbye too levelling up and earning weapons. Now as you level up, you get some kind of credits which you can use to unlock weapons, and the weapons come in tiers. So instead of getting a bunch of weapons automatically when you level up a lot, you can choose which type of weapons you want to prioritize and unlock. Im gonna unlock all the assault rifles and semi auto's first.

BO's might be awesome.

Though that remote controlled suicide car and the ranged knife look annoying
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America
Yes we know. You're pretty far behind the times Pace.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
FFLink
There is.

mtb0minime wrote:

Maybe it's fun the first time, but it's utterly stupid and ruins the game. So sick of people sitting around doing fuckall and then saying they're helping the team win by camping for a nuke. Also, don't play hardcore. The only possible way this already-horrible game could get worse is by playing hardcote
You're so wrong... Hardcore is the only place for enjoyment in this game.

And if you say it's all about camping, you're even more wrong. All I play with my friends is Hardcore Mosh Pit. I can't believe they released the lobby so late into the game's release, but it's without a doubt the only game mode that I get enjoyment from.

And you can't camp for a nuke on Hardcore. You've gotta keep moving otherwise you'll get taken out instantly.

In my opinion and from my experience...

Last edited by FFLink (2010-10-28 03:22:22)

iceman785
+93|6671|Alaska, mother fucker.
Yeah this game is gonna be the tits, also, your kill-streaks kills don't count towards the next kill streak you have, so it's all skill now.  You can re-roll your care-package if you get something lame (ammo) and you get a new thing!

OMG MULTIPLAYER SPLIT-SCREEN OMG YESSSSSSSSSS. '

You can connect a 2nd controller and bring a Guest online (i.e. "JD_2020" & "JD_2020(1)").
Guests can rank up, earn unlocks, etc -- all Guest progress goes away once signed out.
(Xbox 360 only) You can bring a 2nd, Gold Xbox LIVE account online!
(Xbox 360 only) Both players with full online accounts can rank-up while playing split-screen, as if on two separate consoles.

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/407 Some more recent info released about the game.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

While being able to bring a guest online and play split-screen is a reeeeeally nice feature, having the shit reset after the session is fucking stupid and a waste of time. Even an old game like Resistance 2 let you sign in with a second account and your buddy could rank up normally.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
Link ur rong, hardcore sucks. What's skillful or fun about being able to kill people in 1, max 2 shots with any gun? Nothing, that's what.

Anyway let's not argue about it, because I'm right.

No quick scoping is gonna suck.. I didn't 'quick scope' per se, but it was nearer quick than hard scoping. Most fun I have in MW2. And the fact sleight of hand makes you ADS faster just made that better. When it takes a good couple of seconds to ADS then that just turns the sniper class into a camper class. Which sucks.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4966|Dundee, Scotland.
cant
fucking
wait
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America

Finray wrote:

Link ur rong, hardcore sucks. What's skillful or fun about being able to kill people in 1, max 2 shots with any gun? Nothing, that's what.

Anyway let's not argue about it, because I'm right.

No quick scoping is gonna suck.. I didn't 'quick scope' per se, but it was nearer quick than hard scoping. Most fun I have in MW2. And the fact sleight of hand makes you ADS faster just made that better. When it takes a good couple of seconds to ADS then that just turns the sniper class into a camper class. Which sucks.
Yeah Finray I agree, but what exactly do you expect a sniper to do if not camp?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard