MP-443 Grach17%17% - 11
M191138%38% - 24
Mp-412 Rex22%22% - 14
M93R (Needs a buff TBH)6%6% - 4
Total: 63
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State
After the nerf of the M1911, what is your fav. pistol?
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

Mp-412 Rex
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

M9 tbh. But the first pistol I got gold with was the Rex. Fuck that 1911 shit (but I still like them too)
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black

jsnipy wrote:

Mp-412 Rex
This.. I don't use the 1911 as much as I should, cause it's a really good pistol. I just see everyone else using it when it was megaOP and feel ashamed.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Brasso
+1,549|6639

1911, the rex after
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6336|Australia
M93R. It's a good 'finishing off' gun - just point at your target and empty the mag. The REX comes in second, for when I'm using, say, a buckshot loaded shotgun and need a decent long range weapon.
Trotskygrad
бля

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

M93R. It's a good 'finishing off' gun - just point at your target and empty the mag. The REX comes in second, for when I'm using, say, a buckshot loaded shotgun and need a decent long range weapon.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5518|America
MP-443, because of the fast rof, good accuracy even after multiple rounds, decent take down speed even at range, and a range buff after the patch. I just love it. MP-412 is a close second though simply because it makes me flashback to RSV2.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6723|Purplicious Wisconsin
m1911 in my beta experience, enough rate of fire and enough punch.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5483|Ventura, California

War Man wrote:

m1911 in my beta experience, enough rate of fire and enough punch.
I used to use the M1911 but after the recent patch I've got to the M9. Anybody else notice DICE fucked up, yet again, with a 12 round beretta clip.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5914|CA
I hate the M1911's iron sights in BC2, so I use the M9, purely because I like the way it looks.
Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

M9.
Chou
+737|6800
The now strongest pistol will be nerfed too in the future because that's what Dice does best.
Microwave
_
+515|6664|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Mp-443
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
mp443.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6353

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

M93R. It's a good 'finishing off' gun - just point at your target and empty the mag.
You could take a real pistol instead and get the option to finish a second enemy if the need should arise.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6375|California
Desert Fox
Trotskygrad
бля

Sisco10 wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

M93R. It's a good 'finishing off' gun - just point at your target and empty the mag.
You could take a real pistol instead and get the option to finish a second enemy if the need should arise.
true, true.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6336|Australia

Sisco10 wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I don't think the pistols are really designed for that - the REX fires too slow, the M1911 has too small a clip, the MP-443 and 92FS are too weak. By the time you've killed the first guy, the second one will be in the process of rearranging your face with an automatic weapon. Unless your enemy is a bad shot, or isn't paying attention (in either case, you could just knife them), then there aren't really any ideal conditions to quickly take down multiple enemies with a pistol.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
MP-443 is the best pistol by miles.

High DPS and a big clip.

For great justice.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

MP-443 is the best pistol by miles.

High DPS and a big clip.

For great justice.
>FPS game
>DPS
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480
damage-per-shot

damage-per-second
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Trotskygrad
бля

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I don't think the pistols are really designed for that - the REX fires too slow, the M1911 has too small a clip, the MP-443 and 92FS are too weak. By the time you've killed the first guy, the second one will be in the process of rearranging your face with an automatic weapon. Unless your enemy is a bad shot, or isn't paying attention (in either case, you could just knife them), then there aren't really any ideal conditions to quickly take down multiple enemies with a pistol.
sometimes you're not close enough to knife and don't want to risk another enemy popping up, so you pistol them.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Uzique wrote:

damage-per-shot

damage-per-second
It's got the lowest damage, aside from the M93, but you can fire really fast and still be accurate, so I figured he meant damage per second.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

I have a new favorite. The M9 is really good.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard