11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5261|Cleveland, Ohio

ruisleipa wrote:

OK let's just call him a prejudiced bigot...he's admitted to that already so there's no problem.
you are a retard.  there.  see?  not only you can name call.

/will be deleted/awm'd by a mod since i said something but meh.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

ask your counterparts I am not the one trying to compare them. Get caught up
maybe you don't understand what you are writing but you DID compare them here:

lowing wrote:

it was so historically fucking insignificant compared to Islam
so please catch up.

lowing wrote:

those that planned the attacks, plans future attacks, financed the attacks, financing future attacks, harbors attackers and future attackers, and all those that celebrate it, rationalize it, and justify it.
right and that would be a) a few states that don't like the west? b) a loose coalition (s) of individuals who through media and political manipulation and the ability of people like you to get worked up over pointless shit have managed to make you believe they can really do shit to us? c) the entire muslim world and every muslim on earth?

Despite what you think, THE ANSWER IS NOT C.

In fact judging by your criteria you'd have to include a few million people in the West as well who aren't Muslim. Maybe you should widen your net.

Although if you have ANY evidence that any state has declared war on the US then go ahead and show it, otherwise maybe you should consider the fact that the people most responsible for this 'war' you are talking about...are you.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Hating Muslims isn't racist, unless you only hate the ones of Arabic descent, so lowing isn't racist in that respect...as long as he hates all of them equally.
OK let's just call him a prejudiced bigot...he's admitted to that already so there's no problem.
told you before I am not going to address a format like this from you. I have one argument Islam and how violent and intolerant it is. If you want argue that it isn't fine. But I will not respond to this bullshit.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5202|Sydney
That's cause you got nothin'.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6605|SE London

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wasn;t the IRA fighting for independence and not convertion to Christianity, i dunno it was so insignificant in the world I would have to go back and read.
The IRA were fighting for a united Catholic Ireland.

Islamic terrorism is pretty insignificant to much of the world. For you, it's all purely about the US. Because the US is the primary target of Islamic terrorism of course that makes it far more important than any other historical examples of religiously motivated terrorism that your eyes have been closed to.

Aren't Islamic terrorists fighting for united Islamic control of what they consider to be their region (the former caliphate)? They're certainly not fighting for global conversion.

Hmmm.....

On one hand you have the IRA fighting for a united Catholic Ireland and the other Islamic extremists fighting for a united Islamic caliphate.

It'd be nice if once, just once, you actually addressed some points. The fact you won't acknowledge the similarities between two just makes you even more of a figure of ridicule.
the scale and the number of deaths kinda sorta makes a significant dent in your argument. Also it does not onmly affect the US, it affected many nations on all continents. Ireland affected well, Ireland.... didn't the IRA fight for independence from England? Again so insignificant on the world stage I would haveto go back and read up.
Just because you are completely ignorant of it does not mean it was insignificant on the world stage.

I've already put the two things as simply as possible:
On one hand you have the IRA fighting for a united Catholic Ireland and the other Islamic extremists fighting for a united Islamic caliphate.
Same thing. The difference we have here is purely one of scale - and nowhere near the sort of difference in scale you seem to think. If it were not for 9/11 I think the Troubles may be ahead in overall casualties.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2010-04-29 10:20:28)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6605|SE London

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

-stuff-
His point was there are other religious groups who do bad shit, you said no there wasn't, so i provided a view of other religious groups doing -stuff-. but backpedal all you want.
Really? If you can point out where I said "no other religious groups did bad shit". I will apologize and concede the argument.

lowing wrote:

The second Christianity make a name for itself as an international terror threat, we will talk about it, until then no worries.
People being shot by Protestants just for being Catholic? Bombs in several countries killing lots of people?

That's what an international terror threat is.

I accept your apology and concession.
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

told you before I am not going to address a format like this from you. I have one argument Islam and how violent and intolerant it is. If you want argue that it isn't fine. But I will not respond to this bullshit.
oh it's the format you object to...

lmao

brilliant skills there

you do have one argument yes, that you repeat ad naseum and has been demonstrated many times over to be full of holes and totally irrational, but since yuo're not interested in debating anything. I dunno why you bother posting the same old shite.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-29 12:05:49)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6720|NJ
Wow thankfully she didn't get hired. There would have probably been a huge lawsuite within a couple years of her working there.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

lmao

brilliant skills there

you do have one argument yes, that you repeat ad naseum and has been demonstrated many times over to be full of holes and totally irrational, but since yuo're not interested in debating anything. I dunno why you bother posting the same old shite.
Unfortuantely current events, Sharia Law, and the Koran disagrees with you. I don't need an argument, all I need to do is sit back and post it when it happens, and there is no shortage of events to choose from.
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

I don't need an argument, all I need to do is sit back and post it when it happens
lol this is just one reason why your...what should we call them now, not arguments...er...groundless rhetoric fails.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6699|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

lmao

brilliant skills there

Unfortuantely current events, Sharia Law, and the Koran disagrees with you. I don't need an argument, all I need to do is sit back and post it when it happens, and there is no shortage of events to choose from.
oh, so you have read the Koran? And I mean actually read it properly?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

I don't need an argument, all I need to do is sit back and post it when it happens
lol this is just one reason why your...what should we call them now, not arguments...er...groundless rhetoric fails.
lol groundless...gotta love it
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

lmao

brilliant skills there

oh, so you have read the Koran? And I mean actually read it properly?
Nope Spark I haven;t what I have read are those people including Muslims, that haveread the damn thing. Believe it or not, I do have eyes and ears.

Even if I have read the damn thing from cover to cover 10 times, you would then argue interpretation. So what difference, really, does it make whether I personally have read it or not?

http://www.bibleprobe.com/islamapostates.htm, http://www.islamreview.com/testimonials … ever.shtml

and plenty more where this came from.

These people have read it, and in fact lived it... Are you going to read their stories and their reasons for leaving Islam? Does this change your mind? nope? Then what is the point other than my disgust for Islam is far more than "groundless", like is constantly suggested

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-30 02:45:14)

11 Bravo
Banned

ruisleipa wrote:

you do have one argument yes, that you repeat ad naseum
lowing is a bigot.  lowing is a racist.  lowing is a bigot.

you telling someone they are a broken record is lol
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5774|شمال

lowing wrote:

http://www.bibleprobe.com/islamapostates.htm, http://www.islamreview.com/testimonials … ever.shtml

well...
The second-largest religion in the world after Christianity, Islam is also the fastest-growing religion.
...and it is not because of the birth rate in the muslim counties, it is growing in places like America, Europe and Australia..
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

well...
The second-largest religion in the world after Christianity, Islam is also the fastest-growing religion.
...and it is not because of the birth rate in the muslim counties, it is growing in places like America, Europe and Australia..
Yeah, and coupled with what Islam is and does, do you mind if I have a negitve opinion on that fact?
Beduin
+510|5774|شمال

lowing wrote:

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

well...
Yeah, and coupled with what Islam is and does, do you mind if I have a negitve opinion on that fact?
No. That does not mean that your opinion is true!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

Beduin wrote:

well...

lol, what say you of the opinions of the people that have EXPERIENCED Islam, such as those I just posted, are you prepared to call them liars as well? Because really, it is them I listen to, coupled with the actions I already know that have been done in the name of Ilsam to form an opinion.

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-30 03:25:23)

Beduin
+510|5774|شمال

lowing wrote:

Beduin wrote:

lol, what say you of the opinions of the people that have EXPERIENCED Islam, such as those I just posted.
I don't belive in thier truth either... They might have been raped when they were little, but to say it is Islam that made sure they got raped... hmm, no!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

a) that's not an argument, I'm merely suggesting why lowing's 'arguments' are merely unjustified irrational hogswash.

b) considering all your posts involve insulting or swearing at people I dunno where you're coming from.
11 Bravo
Banned

ruisleipa wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

a) that's not an argument, I'm merely suggesting why lowing's 'arguments' are merely unjustified irrational hogswash.

b) considering all your posts involve insulting or swearing at people I dunno where you're coming from.
irony is ironic
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

irony is ironic
indeed.
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

Islam doesn't 'do' anything. It's a belief system. People do things based on interpretations of that. And since only a small percentage of Muslims (who tend to be those shunned by many others) ever do anything bad based on those interpretations, your constant labelling of all muslims as terrorists and vice versa and Islam as a threat to the world etc. etc. ad nauseum is rather dull.

Of course, if you limited your accusations at only those extremists who actually do do anything bad then you'd probably have more support for your rhetoric.
11 Bravo
Banned
your argument is stupid

no yours is.

no u

no u

----

riveting.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-04-30 03:43:49)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

Islam doesn't 'do' anything. It's a belief system. People do things based on interpretations of that. And since only a small percentage of Muslims (who tend to be those shunned by many others) ever do anything bad based on those interpretations, your constant labelling of all muslims as terrorists and vice versa and Islam as a threat to the world etc. etc. ad nauseum is rather dull.

Of course, if you limited your accusations at only those extremists who actually do do anything bad then you'd probably have more support for your rhetoric.
What I just posted and you obviously ignored, did not come form extremists. It came form people more experienced with Islam than you and I, and yet you still insist on dismissing their claims, and you refuse to acknowledge them. SO we are at an impasse, nothing more for you and I to discuss.

You are right Islam doesn't do anything, it teaches. Muslims do things good and bad. Glad you finally acknowledge the difference between Islam and Muslims, and as such ya now know why I condemn Islam for what it teaches  and not all Muslims as you stubbornly insist I do. 

Do you realize how dumb fuck you look by spouting off about Islam=Muslims and all of your rhetoric that went behind it, only to state the very difference that I have been pointing out, all on your own?

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-30 04:46:28)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

Beduin wrote:

lol, what say you of the opinions of the people that have EXPERIENCED Islam, such as those I just posted.
I don't belive in thier truth either... They might have been raped when they were little, but to say it is Islam that made sure they got raped... hmm, no!
Well you will not take expeirenced members of this religion to their word, ya know those that lived Islam and practiced it and read the Koran (your big denying point of any opinion that didn't). So if you refuse to listen to these people and call them liars, really, what else is there to say?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard