Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

M2CG+more explosives+extra damage.
Which is why you're a massive cunt, and also explains why you act like a negative-IQ possessor on these forums.
...Or, this is just an assumption now, he likes to shoot at tanks and it helps if you have higher damage and more rockets?
despite the fact that he would be using an RPG/At4 if he wanted to shoot at tanks?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Trotskygrad wrote:

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Which is why you're a massive cunt, and also explains why you act like a negative-IQ possessor on these forums.
...Or, this is just an assumption now, he likes to shoot at tanks and it helps if you have higher damage and more rockets?
despite the fact that he would be using an RPG/At4 if he wanted to shoot at tanks?
Umm no.  Because the CG is more reliable, and the AT4 keeps you in harms way.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

Trotskygrad wrote:

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So what you're saying is the M2 is solely for use against infantry?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5823329/Random/Internats/Reactions/wtfamireading.png.exe.mp3.tiff.gif.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5456

seymorebutts443 wrote:

M2CG+more explosives+extra damage.
Werent u the 1 that complained about 40mm GL?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Ilocano wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Finray wrote:

^this.

But let's ignore that ^ comment and keep on jumping to conclusions anyway because here at BF2s we are smart people.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America

mtb0minime wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

^this.

But let's ignore that ^ comment and keep on jumping to conclusions anyway because here at BF2s we are smart people.
The RPG does more damage to vehicles than the CG so yeah.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Blade4509 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

^this.

The RPG does more damage to vehicles than the CG so yeah.
CG damages the tank, and larger splash damage also gets the guy repairing it.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

When it comes to the RPG and CG, I prefer the CG since I find that it tracks the tracer darts better. I can shoot the CG straight up and it'll curve right back down and hit it. Also, the missile flies a lot faster it seems.

When using the RPG, seems like even if I had a lock on the tracer, I wouldn't get a hit if I aimed too far up or to the side, so it basically needed to be line-of-sight.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
Very offtopic but do you guys sometimes not get the RPG reloading sound? Or any gun reloading sound for that matter. It's weird 90% of the time I don't hear the reloading.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America

mtb0minime wrote:

When it comes to the RPG and CG, I prefer the CG since I find that it tracks the tracer darts better. I can shoot the CG straight up and it'll curve right back down and hit it. Also, the missile flies a lot faster it seems.

When using the RPG, seems like even if I had a lock on the tracer, I wouldn't get a hit if I aimed too far up or to the side, so it basically needed to be line-of-sight.
How often do you actually need the dart? Not to mention speed of the rocket makes 0 difference. The hit is what matters and if you're good enough it doesn't matter what rocket you use as you can damage the tank "and kill the guy repairing it" no matter the type.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Not that I need the dart, but it's certainly helpful, especially if other teammates are using it. The faster rocket gives the driver less time to try and dodge it, and makes it easier for me to line up shots.

I have a single gold star for the CG and RPG (2 for AT4), and of the two, I prefer the CG by miles.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
M136 AT4 up in this kit loadout

CG for helicopters and light vehicles
RPG-7 for tracer dart teamwork ONLY
M136 AT4 for armor
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

- darts still active after I die.  AT far away tank after spawning.
- darting team.  Assault or sniper hidden near front darting vehicles.  Engineer using AT from safe position.  My son and I do this all the time in Port Valdez.
- good tankers will back up and hide to repair.  They can't run away from darts unless they have smoke.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6381|the land of bourbon
i noticed there is a limit to the number of at mines you can drop.  it's around 7 or 8.  i was dropping them all in one spot for epic explosion lulz, but they were disappearing when i'd drop new ones.  the good news is that they stay where you put them forever, until blown up.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

steelie34 wrote:

i noticed there is a limit to the number of at mines you can drop.  it's around 7 or 8.  i was dropping them all in one spot for epic explosion lulz, but they were disappearing when i'd drop new ones.  the good news is that they stay where you put them forever, until blown up.
I think anyone who has used mines for more than 1 round knows about the 8 mine limit -.-
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Lucien wrote:

M136 AT4 up in this kit loadout

CG for helicopters and light vehicles
RPG-7 for tracer dart teamwork ONLY
M136 AT4 for armor
I quite like the AT4 / Mounted TOW for shooting down BlackHawks tbh

You have to predict its distance & position though...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270
Well after a day with the PP2000 I think I can safely say it's the best sub machine gun.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney

steelie34 wrote:

Cause all we need is someone to lay a thousand AT mines all over the place.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

Jaekus wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Cause all we need is someone to lay a thousand AT mines all over the place.
why not? No TKs with them. Tanks GTFO.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6381|the land of bourbon
srsly.  AT mines are the shit, and they are easily removed with gunfire.  if you run over an AT mine, you deserve it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State

steelie34 wrote:

srsly.  AT mines are the shit, and they are easily removed with gunfire.  if you run over an AT mine, you deserve it.
AT mines ARE the shit. Push physics objects over them any no one's the wiser.

and the CG is shit against Armor. Srsly, takes 3 fucking shots to take out a light tank.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America

Trotskygrad wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

AT mines ARE the shit. Push physics objects over them any no one's the wiser.

and the CG is shit against Armor. Srsly, takes 3 fucking shots to take out a light tank.
So just use mines, and if you want to launch use the AT4. 2 shots to take out a T-90 is great.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Lay mines on lightly submerged main vehicle paths.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
The stock engineer gun is p. cool and i love the pp2000. Just unlocked the mp45 gonna go see what its like brb k
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

The stock engineer gun is p. cool and i love the pp2000. Just unlocked the mp45 gonna go see what its like brb k
Actually it's the "UMP .45". I like it a lot, better than any other engy gun. It's very accurate, same damage as the first 2 engy guns, AND it's got 25 rounds instead of the first gun's 20.

I don't even need an ACOG or a red dot, the sights are perfect on the UMP.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard