Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6615|Greenwood, IN
Well for my next video I want to try something different.  I want to try to do some things that are sort of planned out.

I was hoping you guys can come up with some cool, funny, or weird ideas for killing people.  Like planting C4 on a UAV and drive it next to a tank.  Yes that DOES work.

I want to some stuff like that in my next video.

- C4 Kills w/ UAV
- 5 Kill Streak w/ M93-R
- Road kill w/ Jetski
- Drill Kills
- Def Kills

Last edited by Naturn (2010-04-01 12:51:42)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6449|Brisbane, Australia

A 5 killstreak using only the M93-R.

Now theres a challenge.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6697|"The Empire"

Naturn wrote:

Well for my next video I want to try something different.
No snipers in a video would be something different.
thepilot91
+64|6245|Åland!
roadkills with the waterski
zeidmaan
+234|6424|Vienna

thepilot91 wrote:

roadkills with the waterski
But on the ground !!!!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6390|the land of bourbon

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

A 5 killstreak using only the M93-R.

Now theres a challenge.
lol

i'm really trying to figure this thing out, but goddamn it just sprays everywhere and does very little damage.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6669|The darkside of Denver
C4 mixtape go go go
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6615|Greenwood, IN

SonderKommando wrote:

C4 mixtape go go go
Explain?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6604|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
get c4, go into a server. jihad, blow people up and suicide kill people.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State
Drill/Defrib kill streaks.

Crushing people with with tanks/Cars/other propelled by C4

Destruction 2.0 kills.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black

Trotskygrad wrote:

Drill/Defrib kill streaks.

Crushing people with with tanks/Cars/other propelled by C4

Destruction 2.0 kills.
Shit man I got an 8 or 9 killstreak with the Repair tool.. Flanked a couple of squads and blind medics. Hilarious, happened so fast I couldn't count the amount of kills.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas
Dropping AT mines and then shooting them for kills

C4-ing snipers

tracer-ing infantry and then rocketing them
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black

Bevo wrote:

Dropping AT mines and then shooting them for kills

tracer-ing infantry and then rocketing them
Done them, epic lulz.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

I'd like to see 4 or 5 snipers all drop a mortar on the same place at the same time, preferably on an M-Com station in a destructible building, just to see how quickly it would go down.

A speed run of a rush round; like arming both stations at the same time, or quickly demolishing a building (e.g., Nelson Bay, 1st set, B, can easily take down the building with 4 C4, one on each corner). Just quick things like that, completely faceroll the other team.

A massive killstreak with the Neostead 2000+magnum+slugs, and it'd be even more impressive/hilarious if you didn't miss. One shot, one kill, every time.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5188|Sydney

mtb0minime wrote:

I'd like to see 4 or 5 snipers all drop a mortar on the same place at the same time, preferably on an M-Com station in a destructible building, just to see how quickly it would go down.
Maybe I should just record half the rounds I play seeing as that appears to be a pretty common occurence

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-03-29 15:02:12)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5518|America
Outsnipe 7-10 sniper with the pp2000 acog in the same round.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England

mtb0minime wrote:

A speed run of a rush round; like arming both stations at the same time, or quickly demolishing a building (e.g., Nelson Bay, 1st set, B, can easily take down the building with 4 C4, one on each corner). Just quick things like that, completely faceroll the other team.

A massive killstreak with the Neostead 2000+magnum+slugs, and it'd be even more impressive/hilarious if you didn't miss. One shot, one kill, every time.
That happens every time an M-Con has a bomb planted
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

You guys are very lucky then. All the snipers I've seen never use all their tools. Closest thing I've seen is me dropping a mortar on a house with an MCom right after a buddy did.

I've yet to see 5 snipers drop mortar at the exact same time on the exact same location.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6676

mtb0minime wrote:

You guys are very lucky then. All the snipers I've seen never use all their tools. Closest thing I've seen is me dropping a mortar on a house with an MCom right after a buddy did.

I've yet to see 5 snipers drop mortar at the exact same time on the exact same location.
Out snipe the snipers and soon enough, they'll resort to mortars.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5188|Sydney

mtb0minime wrote:

Yeah it's pretty lucky to be constantly mortared...
Maybe not at the same time but it certainly felt like it.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6615|Greenwood, IN
*Updated*

I'm doing some recording right now.
i recommend you be the first to buy a ticket to the spectacular epic movie MAC GRUBER to prep for your own explosions spectacular. link to the site http://iamrogue.com/macgruber/

Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

Uh, Looks Awesome?

Oh and has anyone tried kidnapping on BC2 yet?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6680|UK

Phrozenbot wrote:

Uh, Looks Awesome?

Oh and has anyone tried kidnapping on BC2 yet?
You can do it yourself and profit. SeymoreShifty saw some guy tk'ing -30 and then rezzing +50.

Did to some guy who nicked my tank while i was repairing, pb eventually kicked me.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

Really? That's funny. I haven't played medic at all and don't have defib units yet tho.

Maybe I should get in contact with TehMyke. He likes raging people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard