Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Because you guys are sooooooooooooooooooo smart.
You should put a little more effort in your trolling. It's getting embarrassing.
You should put a little more effort into humility.

I'm not trolling. The elitism in 41, 43, and 44 went through the roof.
Have you ever interacted with rednecks?  They're genuinely unbearable reprobates.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85

Reciprocity wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

You should put a little more effort in your trolling. It's getting embarrassing.

I'm not trolling. The elitism in 41, 43, and 44 went through the roof.
Have you ever interacted with rednecks?  They're genuinely unbearable reprobates.
LOL

DAST has seriously reared it's ugly, pretentious, racist head lately.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
Redneck is a race?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Oh my god, FM, are you, perchance, a redneck?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

RTHKI wrote:

Redneck is a race?
Easily identified by the red in their neck.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flaming_Maniac
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/Flaming_Maniac/06202009434.jpg

That resides at my grandfather's house, where he has multiple tractors in various working conditions.

Now try to make me look stupid.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

you've done a far better job than we could ever hope to . . .
Flaming_Maniac
shut up burnzz go back to EE
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

i've taken thousands of pictures - i defy you to find one where you see my shadow . . .

[and yellowman's . . .]

Last edited by burnzz (2010-03-26 18:13:02)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6475|Foothills of S. Carolina

I have a realtree ball cap, and when I put it on, my wife says I look like a redneck. Does that count?
Flaming_Maniac
christ burnzz I wasn't taking the picture for its artistic value
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

christ burnzz I wasn't taking the picture for its artistic value
ok, i'm going back to EE - only because my head hurts from the circular arguments one finds in DAST . . .
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/F … 009434.jpg

That resides at my grandfather's house, where he has multiple tractors in various working conditions.

haha your user title says 'homo'
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

So much irony...
Flaming_Maniac

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

So much irony...
I mean, it's really easy to say that, but I'm not one of the many users recently to be putting down large sections of the populace from a very, very high horse.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

i am.
Turquoise
O Canada

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

So much irony...
I mean, it's really easy to say that, but I'm not one of the many users recently to be putting down large sections of the populace from a very, very high horse.
Would you say making death threats to people is admirable behavior?  Didn't think so...

I'm not saying all rednecks are Tea Partiers, but I will put down people who take extreme actions over a piece of legislation that doesn't even really do the things that many are so fired up about it supposedly doing.

In short, I have a low tolerance for stupid people.  That's not really being elitist unless we are to assume that the majority of Americans are idiots.  I did say that it seems like a large portion of America consists of knuckledragging rednecks, but Kmarion made his point, and I conceded to it.

When these people get vocal, it makes them seem like a bigger group than they actually are.  So, if it's any consolation, I am admitting that I was mistaken.
13rin
+977|6479
Fuck y'all.  I wear realtree.  I ride in gheenues, sit in tree-stands, and have stepped on a gator's tail at 5:30 in the morning (sneaking up on big gar sleeping is fun too).  I enjoy killing shit with a bows.  Yes, I've eaten squirrel and I own 'snake boots'.  I've got a duck in the fridge going to the taxidermy this weekend.  Elder Couple off of Natural Bridge Road do it for me. Their home is a few miles away from a Civil War battlefield.  They do a great job. Won't ride the Harley out there with it in my bag -as they live off a nasty rutted out trail -how stupid do you think I am?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
Sigh, theres not going to be a revolution, and having one wouldn't make a difference. You replace the old fucktards with new fucktards. people just need to VOTE politicians out.

On American Revolution: Yeah flaming's right... American populace was just a bunch of whiny teens who want to piss off injians and don't want to pay anything. Tea Taxes gave the colonists better and cheaper tea... And what did they do? DUMP THE TEA IN THE FUCKING BOSTON HARBOUR.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

So much irony...
No, you are one of the few that has the power to castigate others for their views while demonstrating a Napoleonic complex in your own.

Cybargs wrote:

Sigh, theres not going to be a revolution, and having one wouldn't make a difference. You replace the old fucktards with new fucktards. people just need to VOTE politicians out.

On American Revolution: Yeah flaming's right... American populace was just a bunch of whiny teens who want to piss off injians and don't want to pay anything. Tea Taxes gave the colonists better and cheaper tea... And what did they do? DUMP THE TEA IN THE FUCKING BOSTON HARBOUR.
Amazing how one can undo months of ameri-centrist wisdom with a handful of suck ass posts.
Flaming_Maniac

Turquoise wrote:

You insinuated not that all rednecks are Tea Partiers, but that all rednecks are terrorist. It was very similar to making the statement that all Muslims are terrorists. You only conceded that while there are not as many of them as you might have first implied, they are still terrorists and embarrassing.

Considering the only difference between you and "rednecks" is perceived education level and not ethnicity, religion, or sex I would say that is pretty elitist as opposed to racist/intolerant/sexist.
BVC
+325|6695
Why so much objection to something which will improve access to health care?  Whatever happened to love thy neighbour?
Flaming_Maniac
ATG, listen up, this is the only time I'm going to say this.

You are never going to get the reaction out of me that you want to retroactively justify your past actions, the reaction that will let you point to me and say "It didn't just happen to me, it happened to him too". I have no problems responding to content, but when you figure out I'm categorically ignoring everything else, this is my explanation why. I feel you deserve that much, so maybe you can pull yourself out of this intellectual catatonic state and become relevant in DAST again.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Pubic wrote:

Why so much objection to something which will improve access to health care?  Whatever happened to love thy neighbour?
It didn't do anything to improve access to health care for 99.5% of the population. All it did was force people to carry health insurance from private companies.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Turquoise
O Canada

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

You insinuated not that all rednecks are Tea Partiers, but that all rednecks are terrorist. It was very similar to making the statement that all Muslims are terrorists. You only conceded that while there are not as many of them as you might have first implied, they are still terrorists and embarrassing.

Considering the only difference between you and "rednecks" is perceived education level and not ethnicity, religion, or sex I would say that is pretty elitist as opposed to racist/intolerant/sexist.
Allow me to clarify then...  Not all (or even most) rednecks are terrorists.  However, there seems to be a loud minority of them that are absolute fucktards.

Can we at least agree on that?

Last edited by Turquoise (2010-03-26 21:22:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard