loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6570|Columbus, OH

Engineer_Fox wrote:

Don't blackmail anybody, bad shit will hit you in the face.

My dad cheated on my mom and when I finally understood wtf was going on, I told my dad that when he isnt around, I'll tell mom. So I told her and she talked to my dad. 2 moths later, my parents seperated, I keyed her car, threw out a couple of windows, punched one of her sons and set the garden on fire.

The day after my dad came to my house and send me to a Internaat (sort of discipline school/military). Worst time of my life.

Point is, mind you're own business, when it comes down to it, handle it with dignity and respect.
my sentiments exactly. if he tells his mom, she probably knows, but "ohnoez mah kedz knoz too!!11!!" hysteria sets in and is compelled to leave your dad. Look life is not perfect. you can talk to your dad but have no expectations that he will stop his affair. Maybe you and your sisters can leave your parents alone on a friday night or something (just a thought)
Chou
+737|6783

Engineer_Fox wrote:

menzo wrote:

Engineer_Fox wrote:

Don't blackmail anybody, bad shit will hit you in the face.

My dad cheated on my mom and when I finally understood wtf was going on, I told my dad that when he isnt around, I'll tell mom. So I told her and she talked to my dad. 2 moths later, my parents seperated, I keyed her car, threw out a couple of windows, punched one of her sons and set the garden on fire.

The day after my dad came to my house and send me to a Internaat (sort of discipline school/military). Worst time of my life.

Point is, mind you're own business, when it comes down to it, handle it with dignity and respect.
why did you key your moms car? your dad cheated and fucked it up
Keyed the car of the women my dad was seeing..
Should have keyed his car tbh.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5742|شمال
...better: tell you dad next time you see him, to remember to clean his phone!
do it with a smile!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Chou
+737|6783

Beduin wrote:

...better: tell you dad next time you see him, to remember to clean his phone!
do it with a smile!
"Your girlfriend called.."
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK
How old are you, -Sh1fty-?
androoz
Banned
+137|5205|United States

liquidat0r wrote:

hes 17 im pretty sure.

what happened to all the other posts?
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6438|Amsterdam‫

androoz wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

hes 17 im pretty sure.

deleted, because it is not cool to make jokes about this, he is asking for help
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6560|Mountains of NC

find out about the woman ........... if shes hot .... then blackmail her ......... for sex ........................... you need to learn about sex and the best teachers are the older ones
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
androoz
Banned
+137|5205|United States

menzo wrote:

androoz wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

hes 17 im pretty sure.

deleted, because it is not cool to make jokes about this, he is asking for help
yeah that shit is kinda fucked up.

asking bf2s probably wasnt the best idea since theres several dickheads here (there has been some good advice though)

you have your options now you just need to decide what you want to do shifty. i dont think id tell your mom because then theyd for sure get divorced.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

Andrew calling someone a dickhead...

On topic, definitely tell your father, I do however think there is little chance your parents will stay married.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North

-Sh1fty- wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Tell your dad that you know, prepare for him to try and blackmail you (if he's an asshole).

If nothing's done, tell your mother.
I was thinking more like I could blackmail him.

On a side note, I forgot why we were snooping but thank God we did.

So, I should have a talk with him? Unfortunately he could snap my arms like a toothpick.
ok first, your arms are toothpicks

second, post the pics plz

third (and serious this time) tell him to tell her or you will, because wtf? cheating is not cool

Spoiler (highlight to read):
no but really, xfire me the pics pls
androoz
Banned
+137|5205|United States

The Sheriff wrote:

On topic, definitely tell your father, I do however think there is little chance your parents will stay married.
ya people will always hate me, thats just the way it is. haters will keep on hating.

but im not a dickhead to people for no reason, especially in a situation like this.

wait shifty do you know the woman hes cheating with?

Last edited by androoz (2010-03-10 09:53:26)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

my dad cheated ......... I found out by cruising down the road 1 day and passed my dad on the road ......... turned around and followed him ( from distance ) ........ he pulled into a condo area of a woman that works at our store ..... parked my truck down the road and made my way through the woods till I could see them through the sliding glass on her back deck ....... well after he ate dinner there and got comfortable on the couch, I decided to come on in and say " hi " ......... nothing like guy built like me throwing a concrete block through a glass door and walking in to give you a " oh shit " face
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

SEREMAKER wrote:

my dad cheated ......... I found out by cruising down the road 1 day and passed my dad on the road ......... turned around and followed him ( from distance ) ........ he pulled into a condo area of a woman that works at our store ..... parked my truck down the road and made my way through the woods till I could see them through the sliding glass on her back deck ....... well after he ate dinner there and got comfortable on the couch, I decided to come on in and say " hi " ......... nothing like guy built like me throwing a concrete block through a glass door and walking in to give you a " oh shit " face
Wait... why would you decide to turn around and start following your dad like that in the first place, unless you already had a hunch, otherwise damn, that's some luck (or unluck) right there, you could've just ended up following him right back home or anything... rather than actually catching him doing something like that...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

They don't call him SEREMAKER for no reason Mek you moron.
androoz
Banned
+137|5205|United States

The Sheriff wrote:

They don't call him SEREMAKER for no reason Mek you moron.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5746|Roma
Go talk to your dad and to the woman he is having an affair with.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
If you saw your parents or someone randomly on the road why would you start following them, unless you were already suspicious to a high degree
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Mekstizzle wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Wait... why would you decide to turn around and start following your dad like that in the first place, unless you already had a hunch, otherwise damn, that's some luck (or unluck) right there, you could've just ended up following him right back home or anything... rather than actually catching him doing something like that...
this was in part of our county he never frequents ( that we knew of ) ..... he lives in the southern part of the county and he should have just left work and headed home ( mom was out of town for the night )

it was my day off and luck had it he passed right by me ........ then the ole 6th sense kicks in
13rin
+977|6471

eleven bravo wrote:

dude fuck your dad.  tell your mom and suck up the aftermath.  fuck that blackmail shit.  how long do you think youre gonna be able to look at your mom knowing shes getting cheated on and your not telling her.
I agree with gs on this one.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So yeah I think my Dad is having an affair.

Should I tell?
how do you know it's not the woman hitting on your dad? what if this is all unsolicited on his part?

you should ask your dad "what would you do if a woman's hitting on you, dad?"

if he says "knock the bottom out if son, fuck yeah" don't tell him you've been snooping on his phone . . .
Benzin
+576|5991
Tell your dad, Shifty. Let us know what happens.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
One of my friends at school used to be in this exact situation. He never said anything (his dad forbade him to) about it until after his mum found out and they'd split up.

It must suck .
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6500
how is your dad? Aggressive? Bit of an asshole? If you think talking to him man to man will do the trick for him to stop, that might be the best.  Or just straight up tell your mom, it is there problem and she has a right to know.  As eleven said, can you really look at your mom knowing whats been going on and not tell her?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California

androoz wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

ya people will always hate me, thats just the way it is. haters will keep on hating.

but im not a dickhead to people for no reason, especially in a situation like this.

wait shifty do you know the woman hes cheating with?
Yes we know her quite well. She's a whore.

Right so, best thing I can conclude from all your advice (Thanks guys) is to tell him to tell her, or I will.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard