Mi4_Slayer
+5|6238
Beside the DLC that you new a pin code to buy there is others dlcs all of them are going to be release on March 18 and one in april whic is a map pack .

I want to know if it going to be free because if it not im seling back the game
Chou
+737|6783
Selling back the game for what?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
I think money is a fair assumption, maybe sexual favors from the game store clerk.
Chou
+737|6783

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I think money is a fair assumption, maybe sexual favors from the game store clerk.
You ever looked at them clerks at close range?
Mi4_Slayer
+5|6238
sorry for my bad english I just wants to know if the OTHERS DLCs comin up in march and april is going to be payable like the do with  Halo
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
Yeah well even if they're not free it's not like you have to buy them.

The only problem is if they adopt a Call of Duty: World at War stance regarding DLC. That is, they simply mix them into the main map rotations and you have no way of filtering it out, so you'll just have to keep on putting up with getting kicked until you end up on a map that you have. And it gets worse and worse as they keep on releasing new map packs.

Glad I sold that game before they went crazy with the DLC.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin
PC DLC will be free. Console... not so much.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Mi4_Slayer
+5|6238

War Man wrote:

are you sure because the first bad company did had new map for free well at least if the give the map it will be enoufg for me to keep the game , im playing it now and I have a really a lot of fun !
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin

Mi4_Slayer wrote:

War Man wrote:

are you sure because the first bad company did had new map for free well at least if the give the map it will be enoufg for me to keep the game , im playing it now and I have a really a lot of fun !
Those were simply campaign maps converted for multiplayer use. There was a poll on which single player maps to be added for multiplayer couple years ago.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Mi4_Slayer
+5|6238

War Man wrote:

Mi4_Slayer wrote:

War Man wrote:

Those were simply campaign maps converted for multiplayer use. There was a poll on which single player maps to be added for multiplayer couple years ago.
I see .... I still hope they wint become like bungie and blizzard
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

Dr. Pepper BC2 DLC promo:

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/rules/

Q: Where do I get the codes?
A: Its currently United States only. Go to your local gas station, WalMart, etc.. Find a Dr. Pepper bottle that has a label saying it contains a code, its under the bottle cap, but remember to buy it.

Q: Help! I can't find the BC2 rewards at the website!
A: The rewards will be up March 1st, 2010.

Q: I don't live in the US! Is there any other way I can get the items?
A: Rumor is that the second map pack will contain the items; but that is just a rumor.

Q: What will the codes unlock?
A: In Battlefield: Bad Company 2 four kit upgrades allow you to become a unique Special Activities Soldier, with new camouflage and a modified weapon. Kit upgrades also contain new awards and an additional achievement.

Q: Do you need one code to unlock all the SAS classes? Or one for each?
A: This question is unanswered. When the unlocks are available, we will see.

Q: Are the codes re-usable?
A: This has been tested by me, and that answer is a no. It wouldn't be very profitable for Dr. Pepper anyway, but he must make a lot of money without it. He is a doctor.

Q: There must be a way to get free codes!
A: There is! But it requires mailing a letter.
Here are the rules for a free code:
FREE CODES: Mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to the Free Code Address. Requests must be received by the Free Code Request Deadline. Each mail-in request must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Free Codes will be mailed to you in the self-addressed envelope you enclosed.
This is the address to send it to: Dr Pepper EA "Every Bottle/Cup Wins" c/o YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc., 701 Gateway #101, South San Francisco, CA 94080
You can only mail one letter PER WEEK.
ruisleipa
+149|6215|teh FIN-land
Does that mean you can only use the codes in the US or you can only GET the codes in the US? If the former someone buy a Dr Pepper and message me the code willya pleeease?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

ruisleipa wrote:

Does that mean you can only use the codes in the US or you can only GET the codes in the US? If the former someone buy a Dr Pepper and message me the code willya pleeease?
If I have any to spare.  No one in the household drinks Dr. Pepper, so I'll be the only one making the sacrifice.
SealXo
+309|6528
lol xbox
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

SealXo wrote:

lol xbox
Depends on the experience you want.  I bought 2 copies for the 360 and one for the PC.  The PC is mines to play with you lot while I'm in a serious mood.  The 360 is to play in an easy going environment with my boys, my brother, cousins, friends who have never seriously FPS PC gamed.

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-03-02 14:47:58)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yeah well even if they're not free it's not like you have to buy them.

The only problem is if they adopt a Call of Duty: World at War stance regarding DLC. That is, they simply mix them into the main map rotations and you have no way of filtering it out, so you'll just have to keep on putting up with getting kicked until you end up on a map that you have. And it gets worse and worse as they keep on releasing new map packs.

Glad I sold that game before they went crazy with the DLC.
Hey Mek do you hear that? That's the sound of PC getting our map-packs for free!
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

Ilocano wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

If I have any to spare.  No one in the household drinks Dr. Pepper, so I'll be the only one making the sacrifice.
Reusable codes.  One use per account though.

CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-03-16 12:29:14)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6538

Ilocano wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

Those are all Mass Effect 2 codes in case anyone was curious.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Chou
+737|6783

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

Those are all Mass Effect 2 codes in case anyone was curious.
  lawsuit against Dr. Pepper because code not worky.

Last edited by Chou (2010-03-18 07:24:30)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

BC2 promo apparently isn't live yet.

Edit:  Twitter says delayed...

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-03-18 11:54:43)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6636

Ilocano wrote:

BC2 promo apparently isn't live yet.

Edit:  Twitter says delayed...

BFBC2 Twitter wrote:

Today's DLC on the in game store has had a last minute delay, we are working with our partners to have this released in the near future.
http://twitter.com/OfficialBFBC2

http://badcompanytwo.com/dlc/
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

Workaround to get the BC2 DLC's.  One unlock code per account.  Just register 4 accounts.  Only for the 360 for now.  Some people were already using them last night.

FREE Battlefield Bad Company 2 BFBC2 SPECACT Download DLC for Xbox 360 from Dr Pepper Promo - NO CAPS NEEDED!
For Xbox 360 Only! PC & PS3 to be released later.

Free Battlefield Bad Company 2 BFBC2 SPECACT DLC from Dr Pepper Promo, DLC released today! 460 MS Points needed in Europe, only through this promo in US

Don't bother buying caps or buying more Dr. Pepper, borrowed from Destructoid et al from the free mass effect content:

YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER 1 Dr Pepper ACCOUNT PER CODE, IT WILL SAY THAT YOU CAN CLAIM A MASS EFFECT 2 PRIZE, DO NOT CLICK IT!

Instead right click on the "Claim Now" link next to the Mass Effect 2 picture and copy its URL, but change the last number from 3 to 4, and go to that URL in order for you to select the BFBC2 prize option

These are all reusable non-unique codes, but you can only redeem one code per account:
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

Register for the promo and redeem your codes here:

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-04-22 11:31:58)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6278|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Fucking EA faggots...

American only special offers is a nice way to piss off DICE fans from the rest of the world...

Black M95 looks sweet... Shame the M24 is tons better though
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

FloppY_ wrote:

Fucking EA faggots...

American only special offers is a nice way to piss off DICE fans from the rest of the world...

Did you try to see if it'll work for you?  Just put a bogus US address when registering on the Dr. Pepper website.

BTW, does the M24 go through corrugated steel?  M95 works wonders against thin cover.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6278|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Ilocano wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Fucking EA faggots...

Did you try to see if it'll work for you?  Just put a bogus US address when registering on the Dr. Pepper website.

BTW, does the M24 go through corrugated steel?  M95 works wonders against thin cover.
PC

Meh who cares about the penetration of the M95 when you can send two round down range with the M24 in the same time it takes to get 1 down with the M95
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard