FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Personally, I abhor trials in absentia. But Euros don't seem to have issues with them, apparently.
eh?
See Italy vs. CIA agents re rendition.

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I'm not justifying it. I'm simply stating reality. It happens. All the time. By countries that you wouldn't think of in your wildest dreams--likely including Finland. Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen--and there's 0% chance you can be 100% certain of anything.
well, I AM 100% sure Finland does NOT execute people overtly or covertly, like I am 100% certain 2+2=4. I dunno where you get your cynicism from but you're wrong plain and simple. Israel does, and America does (sorry and this isn't anti-Americanism, I'm stating provable facts rather than unprovable beliefs), and sure some other countries might do. But it's not as widespread as you make out. I would be absolyutely astounded if Luxembourg, or Sweden for example assassinated anyone. Unless you have some evidence for your assertion?
Luxembourg...probably not. But any country with a developed foreign intelligence service likely does. And that would be just about any developed Western country. As much as you want it to be, the world is not rainbows and unicorns, ruisleipa. Even the most beneficent appearing nations have dark sides that they don't like to talk about because ugly things have to happen in this world. That's why there's this thing called "classified" information.

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I have to agree. Sounds remarkably amateurish to be Mossad.
It seems that every man and his dog is sure it was mossad - so much so that interpol have been asked to arrest their head:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/fe … ad-killing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8522595.stm
Wow. The police chief of an Arab country is "certain" it's the Mossad. Shocking.

And Interpol has put out an alert for the people whose pictures appear in the passports used by the killers. That's police work 101. That doesn't mean Interpol thinks it was the Mossad, nor does it mean that "every man and his dog is sure it was mossad".

ruisleipa wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Either way the guy they topped deserved it.
Is that supposed to be some justification?
Sometimes "he needed killin'" is justification enough.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Benzin
+576|5997
ruis - you keep wanting to hang Israel for their war crimes (which they are guilty of, I don't think many here are going to disagree, but Israel is also in a very unique position), but what about China? The United States? The United Kingdom? South Africa? Australia? France? Germany? Belgium? Saudi Arabia? I could go on and on. Just look at Africa. It's a product of European colonialism. When many African countries received independence in the 60s, they pretty much all descended into civil war and many still have yet to recover, especially central Africa. If you want to hang Israel, you have to hang pretty much every member of the G20.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

ruisleipa wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

If someone killed a mass murderer would you say he didn't deserve it?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

M.O.A.B wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

If someone killed a mass murderer would you say he didn't deserve it?
Dunno about the usage of foreign passports though. Leave everyone else out of your shit. Of course, the reality is that everyone is on board with Israel regarding this whole passport thing, this is where I think our politicians look like idiots talking about how bad it was that Israel used our passports. It's like... seriously guys, you're better off just keeping quiet instead of talking like fools.

I don't understand why everyone can't just come clean. Israel. All the European countries. Hamas too, they should be able to admit that this guy made a dick move and got himself killed by being so exposed like that, going to Dubai and shit, and that of course Israel wants to kill him, because they want to kill them. Everyone should just admit everything instead of crying.
Benzin
+576|5997
Mek, you and everyone else here knows that these organizations and countries will never out themselves. It's all about image and the perception of power. That's one of the reasons that Iraq was invaded - Saddam tried to look big in front of Iran.
ruisleipa
+149|6220|teh FIN-land

CapnNismo wrote:

ruis - you keep wanting to hang Israel for their war crimes (which they are guilty of, I don't think many here are going to disagree, but Israel is also in a very unique position), but what about China? The United States? The United Kingdom? South Africa? Australia? France? Germany? Belgium? Saudi Arabia? I could go on and on. Just look at Africa. It's a product of European colonialism. When many African countries received independence in the 60s, they pretty much all descended into civil war and many still have yet to recover, especially central Africa. If you want to hang Israel, you have to hang pretty much every member of the G20.
if we consider the past, that is all true. But we're thinking about now. As I said before, Israels policies in the ME are the single biggest cause of the continuation of the conflict there (and for that matter the single biggest rallying cry for anti-Western extremists the world over, thus pretty much the single biggest cause of disenchantment with the West and hatred for the same, ergo 'terrorism', imo). It's that simple, really. Assassination is wrong. Saying 'other countries do/have done it' is no justification.

The only reason I bring up Israel's HR abuses (and sadly not everyone does recognise them) is because people keep saying 'what about Hamas/rocket attacks/human shields/etc' as some kind of justification. Israel do far worse things than Hamas have ever done. I'm just pointing that out to those who might not know or want to know, or care.

If Israel were serious about peace in the region, and letting Palestinians live in peace in their own land they wouldn't do any of this shit. But they're not serious about it at all.

@ FEOS: I don't know the case you're referring to but Italy is not 'Euros'. It's one country. Don't be so simple minded cos I know you're obviously more intelligent than that. Are you saying that because it's the police chief of an arab country he's probably lying or what? I don't get your point, unless you're just being racist.

'he needed killin' isn't justification enough at all. That's why we have due process and this thing called law. I can think of several people on earth that I think we'd be much better off without, but me saying 'they need killin' is a shite excuse for actually killling them and you know it. I don't know why you think I think the world is 'rainbows and unicorns'. Where the heck did that come from? I'm saying Israel's policy of assassination is wrong. It's wrong if one guy dies in a hotel room in Dubai. It's wrong if a dozen civilians are killed by an Apache missile. Like I said I am absolutely certain that the Finnish intelligence service do NOT assassinate people. You saying it's common doesn't make it so, it's just your opinion (or do you have the evidence I asked for earlier?). Just because you may live in a country where they DO assassinate people doesn't mean it's right, or it should be accepted. nothing to do with unicorns, thanks. Not all classified information is about assassination ffs. Even IF assassination WAS common, it STILL wouldn't make it right. If 10 million people steal, it doesn't make it right for one person to steal does it? Or do you have some other kind of moral compass with which you can explain your ideas?

Finally I'll say again that I have nothing against Jews or Israelis per se, and I know several Israelis (Jewish in name more than practice it must be said) here in Finland who have moved out of Israel because they don't like the policies of their government, but I DO object to the expansionist and illegal (etc etc blah blah) neo-zionists who run the country, as well as their apologists the world over.

TBH I think I've made my arguments pretty clear in this thread, if you agree then good, if not I doubt I'll make anyone change their minds so...

I've made my point.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-02-18 13:01:56)

FEOS
+1,182|6409|'Murka

ruisleipa wrote:

if we consider the past, that is all true. But we're thinking about now. As I said before, Israels policies in the ME are the single biggest cause of the continuation of the conflict there (and for that matter the single biggest rallying cry for anti-Western extremists the world over, thus pretty much the single biggest cause of disenchantment with the West and hatred for the same, ergo 'terrorism', imo). It's that simple, really.
Then it's obvious the propaganda machine has worked on you. It's the single biggest rallying cry for anti-Western extremists because it works, not because they actually care about the Palestinian people. Look at how the Palestinian people have been treated by the Arabs who have been so "outraged" by how the Israelis have treated them. If they were truly "brothers", they would have been treated much differently.

It's a propaganda mechanism, nothing more. And it's going to be used because people like you buy it.

That doesn't mean Israel gets a pass on their treatment of Palestinians. That simply means that if Israel were to suddenly give the Palestinians 100% of what they wanted tomorrow, there would still be anti-Western extremism and terrorism...they would just be scrambling for a different rallying cry to feed their propaganda machine.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ruisleipa
+149|6220|teh FIN-land

FEOS wrote:

Then it's obvious the propaganda machine has worked on you. It's the single biggest rallying cry for anti-Western extremists because it works, not because they actually care about the Palestinian people. Look at how the Palestinian people have been treated by the Arabs who have been so "outraged" by how the Israelis have treated them. If they were truly "brothers", they would have been treated much differently.

It's a propaganda mechanism, nothing more. And it's going to be used because people like you buy it.

That doesn't mean Israel gets a pass on their treatment of Palestinians. That simply means that if Israel were to suddenly give the Palestinians 100% of what they wanted tomorrow, there would still be anti-Western extremism and terrorism...they would just be scrambling for a different rallying cry to feed their propaganda machine.
ok now you've flipped. What's the propaganda? That Israel commits HR abuses daily? That they've killed thousands of civvies? What exactly?

Simple fact: If Israel stopped shit stirring and made a serious effort for peace then there would not be a rallying cry based on Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Maybe there would be anti-western sentiments still but they wouldn't be able to use Israel as an excuse.

why the hell do you want to make it easier for the 'terrorists' to justify their actions? 'If they didn't have this excuse they'd find another so let's give 'em this one' is just such a monumentally stupid position to hold, it's not worth arguing against.

As for propaganda machine.. If wanting to uphold HRs is falling for 'propaganda' then fine, I've fallen for it. You're happier falling for Israel's propaganda are you?

Meh, like I said...I made my point earlier pretty well I think.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-02-18 13:07:59)

FEOS
+1,182|6409|'Murka

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

ok now you've flipped. What's the propaganda? That Israel commits HR abuses daily? That they've killed thousands of civvies? What exactly?
Do you even know what propaganda is? Clearly not.

It is the use of information to get a target audience to think/behave the way you want them to. Do you ever--ever--think for a second that Israel is ever--ever--in the right on anything? Does the thought ever cross your mind?

ruisleipa wrote:

Simple fact: If Israel stopped shit stirring and made a serious effort for peace then there would not be a rallying cry based on Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Maybe there would be anti-western sentiments still but they wouldn't be able to use Israel as an excuse.
I believe I said that already.

The flip side (at the risk of totally derailing this thread), if Hamas stopped lobbing rockets and whatnot and made a serious effort for peace then Israel would have no reason not to make a serious effort for peace. Hamas gives them all the legitimate excuse they need to stall.

ruisleipa wrote:

why the hell do you want to make it easier for the 'terrorists' to justify their actions? 'If they didn't have this excuse they'd find another so let's give 'em this one' is just such a monumentally stupid position to hold, it's not worth arguing against.
If people would realize that that's all it is--justification and not the real reason for what they're doing, then the terrorists would lose some of their leverage. But stupid people actually believe that the terrorists are doing what they're doing because of Israel and Palestine.

ruisleipa wrote:

As for propaganda machine.. If wanting to uphold HRs is falling for 'propaganda' then fine, I've fallen for it. You're happier falling for Israel's propaganda are you?
And again, recognizing the use of the situation for propaganda's sake does not obviate Israel's HR abuses. The two issues are mutually exclusive.

Likewise, the same recognition does not mean that one has "fallen for Israel's propaganda". Otherwise, I would be sitting here defending Israel's policies vis a vis the Palestinians...which I haven't done.

I've merely pointed out that you've taken the message fed to you by those who have used the Israel/Palestine situation to their advantage in their ideological struggle, but have done nothing for the Palestinians they claim to care so much for--completely at odds with their propaganda's message. Al Qaeda, Hussein, Dinnerjacket, Qaddafi, etc. A bunch of sweethearts. They all use the conflict to bring in support and recruits, saying their struggle is for the Palestinian people...but they do nothing--nothing--for those people. Those people continue to live in squalor when their "Arab brothers" could easily (and by Arab culture should) take them in. But they don't. That inaction in and of itself makes it clear that the Arab outrage regarding the situation really has nothing at all to do with the Palestinian people--it's simply a convenient excuse for them.

Again, that is not to say there aren't serious HR concerns on both sides there. But the Arab outrage is not matched by actions. Nor, for that matter, is anyone else's outrage. Regarding either side.

ruisleipa wrote:

Meh, like I said...I made my point earlier pretty well I think.
If your point was that you can't be even remotely objective about any topic that even tangentially touches on the Israel/Palestine issue...then yes, you've made your point quite clearly.
― Albert Einstein

ruisleipa
+149|6220|teh FIN-land

FEOS wrote:

If your point was that you can't be even remotely objective about any topic that even tangentially touches on the Israel/Palestine issue...then yes, you've made your point quite clearly.
No that wasn't my point, as you well know. but I couldn't care less if you take it that way. I've never tried justifying Hamas' more reprehensible actions, nor Israel's.

Your definition of propaganda is incorrect. "the use of information to get a target audience to think/behave the way you want them to" is so vague it applies to practically anyone's voiced opinion on any subject ever. Please don't patronise me before you look up the word in a dictionary.

Why should any country take in palestinians? Palestinians should be able to live in peace IN PALESTINE.  Israel closes the border, they can't move around at will, taking them in would a) be a tacit recognition that Israel has the right to kick them out of their own country, and b) cause potentially serious social and economic problems in those countries. It wouldn't make any sense unless they could be guaranteed the right of return, which of course Israel would never agree to.

Of course 'Israel could be in the right about something'. But they're not in the question under consideration concerning their use of assassination.

I also can't be arsed rising to your vaguely insulting and personal attacks. I am being objective and consistent in my advocation of recognition of HRs and international law, something I am quite happy to assert that Israel is not and the more militant wing of Hamas do not either. As I have said several times in this thread I would never condone attacks on civilians by any parties. I don't condone assassinations by any parties either. Is that objective enough for you? you would notice if you actually read and try to understand my posts without just assuming I'm saying something without me actually saying it.

My beliefs come from thinking about justice and rights. I've never read any text by al qaeda or whoever on the situation so I don't see how I can be under the propaganda machine of the arab world's influence. All my reading material is from Western sources. Exactly which parts of my posts do you consider to be based on arab or al qaeda/gaddafi/hussein 'propaganda'?

If you want, feel free to let us all know what in your opinion would be a perfectly 'objective' viewpoint on either the assassination in the OP (yeah yeah assuming it was mossad etc) or Israel/Palestine in general. Since you're very good at criticising other people without actually giving any opinion of your own.

But whatever, frankly. Like I said, I made my point, you take it as you will and be all holier-than-thou. As I said before, I believe HR should be respected by everyone. But Israel consistently behaves more reprehensibly than almost any country on earth with regards to HRs since South Africa dropped apartheid. You can fiddle around with that all you like, but that's the truth. It's not propaganda to think so. But you seem to think anyone who criticises Israel or holds a different opinion to you is under the sway of 'propaganda'. Laughable. I can't convince you otherwise, although next time a related thread comes up and I comment in it, feel free to repeat yourself.

g'night.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-02-18 15:33:00)

FEOS
+1,182|6409|'Murka

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

No that wasn't my point, as you well know. but I couldn't care less if you take it that way. I've never tried justifying Hamas' more reprehensible actions, nor Israel's.

Your definition of propaganda is incorrect. "the use of information to get a target audience to think/behave the way you want them to" is so vague it applies to practically anyone's voiced opinion on any subject ever. Please don't patronise me before you look up the word in a dictionary.
I'm not patronizing you, smartass. I'm trying to educate you. If you don't want to hear from someone who's got 9+ years' experience in the subject matter, that's your choice. Quite frankly, I don't need to look in a dictionary to understand the topic. Clearly you need to do a lot more than just look in a dictionary to have even a modicum of understanding of the topic.

ruisleipa wrote:

Why should any country take in palestinians? Palestinians should be able to live in peace IN PALESTINE.  Israel closes the border, they can't move around at will, taking them in would a) be a tacit recognition that Israel has the right to kick them out of their own country, and b) cause potentially serious social and economic problems in those countries. It wouldn't make any sense unless they could be guaranteed the right of return, which of course Israel would never agree to.
When you've got tens of thousands of refugees, you don't just let them sit there and refuse them then on the other hand say you are in solidarity with their struggle. That's the whole point of my statement. The fact that Palestinians should be able to live in peace in Palestine is frankly secondary to the fact that in their time of need their stated "Arab brothers" and other supporters have acted like anything but.

ruisleipa wrote:

Of course 'Israel could be in the right about something'. But they're not in the question under consideration concerning their use of assassination.
If you have some proof that Israel is behind this, then perhaps you should turn it over to Interpol. I'm sure they would be very grateful for the help it would provide in their investigation.

ruisleipa wrote:

I also can't be arsed rising to your vaguely insulting and personal attacks. I am being objective and consistent in my advocation of recognition of HRs and international law, something I am quite happy to assert that Israel is not and the more militant wing of Hamas do not either. As I have said several times in this thread I would never condone attacks on civilians by any parties. I don't condone assassinations by any parties either. Is that objective enough for you? you would notice if you actually read and try to understand my posts without just assuming I'm saying something without me actually saying it.
What "vaguely insulting and personal attacks" would you be referring to? If you think you've got something that amount to that, then report it and I'll be more than happy to discuss it with a mod. Otherwise, go take your inner child for a timeout.

Your position vis a vis anything involving Israel from day one has been anything BUT objective. If you can't be man enough to even admit something as simple to prove as that, you should just fold up camp and move along.

ruisleipa wrote:

My beliefs come from thinking about justice and rights. I've never read any text by al qaeda or whoever on the situation so I don't see how I can be under the propaganda machine of the arab world's influence. All my reading material is from Western sources. Exactly which parts of my posts do you consider to be based on arab or al qaeda/gaddafi/hussein 'propaganda'?
/headdesk

You don't have to read their fucking doctrine manuals to be influenced by their propaganda. Propaganda need not be overt. In fact, the most effective propaganda is the opposite.

The parts of your posts where you call the Israeli/Palestinian conflict the source of anti-Western sentiment and terrorism. It simply isn't. It's a convenient excuse used by those parties, who would have a different excuse if that one wasn't there. Their core problems with the West lie elsewhere, as evidenced by their utter lack of regard for the actual plight of the Palestinian people.

ruisleipa wrote:

If you want, feel free to let us all know what in your opinion would be a perfectly 'objective' viewpoint on either the assassination in the OP (yeah yeah assuming it was mossad etc) or Israel/Palestine in general. Since you're very good at criticising other people without actually giving any opinion of your own.
Already done. If you bothered to take off your blinders, you would've seen it.

ruisleipa wrote:

But whatever, frankly. Like I said, I made my point, you take it as you will and be all holier-than-thou. As I said before, I believe HR should be respected by everyone. But Israel consistently behaves more reprehensibly than almost any country on earth with regards to HRs since South Africa dropped apartheid. You can fiddle around with that all you like, but that's the truth. It's not propaganda to think so. But you seem to think anyone who criticises Israel or holds a different opinion to you is under the sway of 'propaganda'. Laughable. I can't convince you otherwise, although next time a related thread comes up and I comment in it, feel free to repeat yourself.

g'night.
That's not at all what I said. Go back and read what I actually said WRT propaganda vis a vis the Israeli/Palestinian situation.
― Albert Einstein

Commie Killer
+192|6385
Paranoid side of me wonders if the Iranians or Syrians did this, fan the flames a little bit. Mossad is usually a little better at cleaning up the trail.
FEOS
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Commie Killer wrote:

Paranoid side of me wonders if the Iranians or Syrians did this, fan the flames a little bit. Mossad is usually a little better at cleaning up the trail.
Considering those are two key sources of weapons for Hamas, it may very well be.

Two birds with one stone kind of deal...
― Albert Einstein

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

FEOS wrote:

The flip side (at the risk of totally derailing this thread), if Hamas stopped lobbing rockets and whatnot and made a serious effort for peace then Israel would have no reason not to make a serious effort for peace. Hamas gives them all the legitimate excuse they need to stall.
Fatah tried that route and the Israelis steal more land and put up more buildings  and continue stalling on peace.

Even you have to admit there is a difference between trying someone publicly in absentia, and leaving open the option for them to appeal, and summarily executing someone without a public trial.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

FEOS wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Considering those are two key sources of weapons for Hamas, it may very well be.

Two birds with one stone kind of deal...
Paranoia side made me think it was Russia mob lol. But Syrian and Iranian intelligence could be involved... AQ hates Hamas AFAIK. Everyone will blame Isreal no matter what.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6762|d
Britain 'knew Mossad was using fake passports for Dubai hit'

Israeli agents tipped off British intelligence that they were going to carry out an 'overseas operation' using fake British passports before assassinating a Hamas official in Dubai, the Daily Mail reported on Friday.

A Mossad operative said the U.K. Foreign Office was also told hours before Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was murdered in his hotel room by a hit squad the had entered the United Arab Emirates using fake foreign documents, the British newspaper said.

The tip-off did not say who the target would be or even where the hit squad would be in action. A British security source who met the Mossad agent was quoted by the Mail as saying:
    Advertisement

"This is a serving member of Israeli intelligence. He says the British Government was told very, very briefly before the operation what was going to happen."

The source added: "There was no British involvement and they didn't know the name of the target. But they were told these people were travelling on UK passports."

According to the paper's source, the tip-off was not a request for permission to use British passports but more a "courtesy call" to let the security services know "a situation" might result from the operation. The Mossad man said Israeli intelligence chiefs understood British authorities would have to "slap them on the wrist" and added:

"The British government has to be seen to be going through the motions."

U.K. officials had said previously they knew nothing of the affair until shortly before the Dubai authorities released details of the assassination earlier this week.

Britain, which on Thursday summoned Israeli Ambassador Ron Prosor to 'clarify' the affair, could now face claims it condoned on extra-judicial killing.

A Foreign Office spokesman insisted last night it was "not correct" to claim that Britain knew in advance about the passports, the Mail said.

He said: "We received the details of the British passports a few hours before the press conference [by police in Dubai]. We were able to respond to the Dubai authorities on the authenticity of the passports the next day."
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1151018.html
this story might be from Daily Mail but eventually the truth will come out.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2010-02-19 01:52:48)

FEOS
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Fatah tried that route and the Israelis steal more land and put up more buildings  and continue stalling on peace.

Even you have to admit there is a difference between trying someone publicly in absentia, and leaving open the option for them to appeal, and summarily executing someone without a public trial.
Summarily executing someone means no trial at all. If there was a trial that was not public, then it's not a summary execution.
― Albert Einstein

CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
Nice. It seems likely that Tel Aviv airport officials used the passports of people visiting Israel to fabricate the false passports. One of them could have been my passport. Nice way for a nation to treat other nations with which they supposedly have amicable relations.
FEOS
+1,182|6409|'Murka

CameronPoe wrote:

Nice. It seems likely that Tel Aviv airport officials used the passports of people visiting Israel to fabricate the false passports. One of them could have been my passport. Nice way for a nation to treat other nations with which they supposedly have amicable relations.
Source?
― Albert Einstein

mikkel
+383|6599

FEOS wrote:

Personally, I abhor trials in absentia. But Euros don't seem to have issues with them, apparently.
Are there any reasonable alternatives, though?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

FEOS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Source?
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1151260.html
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Hey look, everything has gone quiet now. No noise from anyone. What was that our politicians were saying earlier. Nevermind then, carry on folks
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Biggest non story ever.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5748|شمال
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Thats right! STFU bitches
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
FEOS
+1,182|6409|'Murka

mikkel wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Are there any reasonable alternatives, though?
Absolutely. Charge them, request extradition, then arrest them if they ever set foot in country again. THEN hold the trial and allow them their day in court rather than try them in absentia.
― Albert Einstein

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard