Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
Gentlemen, I have been able to acquire two extra keys for the Bad Company 2 beta. How I got them is unimportant, however how you can get them is.

With these, you will be able to play the beta without needing to preorder the game, and will be able to play it alongside all the other preorder people.

To get one of these keys you must do one of the following;

Either:

A: Guess a random number between 1 and 100 inclusive,

or

B: Make the funniest pic of Twiggy.

or

C: Story contest, the one who writes the best story (about anything) is the winner.

RULES:

For contest "A"
   1: entries are to be submitted by a post to this thread [fuck you liq]
   2: First post with the correct number will be the winner. Only one entry per user.
   3: I have PM'd the number I am thinking of to a moderator, to make sure that you guys know I don't pull it out of my ass so I don't give the key to someone I don't like. This contest is won, the mod will be able to prove the legitimacy of the winner. Also the mod in question already has a key, so he won't be a biased source.

For contest "B"
1: Entries will be graded on the following: Humor, Originality, and Quality of the shop. The pics must include Twiggy somewhere in them, and the humor must be derived from his presence.
2: If the pic was already posted in the original Twiggy thread (posted above), it will be discounted.
3: Entries can be sent by either PM or posted in this thread, and a user can make as many entries as they want.

For contest "C"
1: Entries are to be made as posts in this thread, or as PMs to be.
2: The stories can be about anything, however if they are copy+pasted from other places, they will be discounted and I will report you for breaking the "No plagiarism" rule.
3: Stories are to be between 1 and 3 paragraphs in length. Anything too short will likely not be very good, and I don't want to be asking for a tl;dr version when I am staring at a wall of text.
4: Stories are to be graded on humor, originality, writing style and other faggy shit from high-school English.

Other notes: If I get more keys etc, I will invent another contest for people to enter, the nature of which will not be announced until the contest begins.

And before you morons ask, yes I do have two extra keys. The key I'm using was gotten from my pre-order, and the other two were won in an entry from The BC2 official German website.. Who had a drawing or some shit prior to the release.

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2010-01-28 07:52:27)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
Get rid of competition A.

That's better.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

tl;dr Strangelove is karma begging
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

86 ~reaper
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
baggs
+732|6202
btw, just so you know, if i did actually win the key by guessing the correct number i'll be giving it to a friend who can't afford to buy the game right now and i'm gutted for him.

Because some of you are aware i pre-ordered and have my key already, i'm not being greedy.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6466

baggs wrote:

btw, just so you know, if i did actually win the key by guessing the correct number i'll be giving it to a friend who can't afford to buy the game right now and i'm gutted for him.

Because some of you are aware i pre-ordered and have my key already, i'm not being greedy.
Meh, liq made me change the rules, so the entries from the karma are discounted, however neither were correct anyway. So you and AR get a second chance, which AR already wasted.
baggs
+732|6202
16?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

The Sheriff wrote:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/facepalm.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
baggs
+732|6202

The Sheriff wrote:

er.... lol?
TravisC555
+118|6217|Cox Convention Center, OK
55 Don't need one anymore.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-01-28 11:32:18)

Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6726|Germany

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

86 oh wait it was taken ill change to 16

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2010-01-28 07:28:38)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Volatile
+252|6702|Sextupling in Empire

It's 42, obviously.

Though I don't need a key.
TravisC555
+118|6217|Cox Convention Center, OK
Baggs took that number DU

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-01-28 07:30:52)

baggs
+732|6202

DeathUnlimited wrote:

stop acting like a dipshit!

my mates was asking about you last night, they want to know when you're coming back to play some more BF2 wiv us.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
So, so far it looks like someone can win simply by posting a slightly modified twiggy. Worth it tbh
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

baggs wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

stop acting like a dipshit!

my mates was asking about you last night, they want to know when you're coming back to play some more BF2 wiv us.
What i am a dipshit!

Let's say 74 as a serious reply though.

And tbh, I would feel like some BF2 right away
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Scratch[USA]
+105|6545
DO it
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6466
I got another key (from Combat Testing) and as such, another contest is created.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6686|"The Empire"
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
With BFBC2 coming I decided to play through BF2 one last time, and for once, to truly feel like I was done with the game. Because I'd forgotten just how good I was at BF2, the moment I spawned 3 teammates instantly died just from laying eyes on me. So I jumped on a quadbike and went to cap Hotel on my own. Just as I was about to break the sound barrier an enemy sniper threw a claymore at me, which bounced off my tank's armor and then hit him in the face, making him CTD. I came to an instant stop in front of the Hotel (These Vodniks have amazing brakes) and casually walked to the capture point, immune to the thousands of bullets and tank shells hitting me every second.
Just as I was about to heroically cap the Suburbs my commander said over the radio "Lucien, they're invading our Titan! you must help us!" So I ran across the ocean to our carrier, jumped on it, grabbed their UAV along the way and then used it to kill the rest of the enemies. Just as I was about to permanently win the war for the USMC the UAV ran out and exploded while I was holding it. The blast threw me into the sea, causing a tidal wave that engulfed every server in the game. DICE e-mailed me begging me to never play BF2 again and banned me from buying any of their games too. I've beaten BF2 so hard I won't ever have to reinstall it ever again. And that is why I need a BFBC2 key.

Last edited by Lucien (2010-01-28 08:49:00)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6544
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard