Ratman12
+1|6662|TC Michigan
This post may lack any sort of real significance, but I've been mulling it over, and have thought of some cool weapons that would be fun to use, yet will probably never be implemented:

Flamethrower: Yes, I know they're not really used anymore, but how cool would it be to light a sniper's ghillie suit on fire and watch him run around screaming like a lunatic?

Flechette grenades:A bomb full of nails? What's not to love?

Steyr:I've always thought this was cool, at least since I first saw Die Hard

Terminator2-esque minigun: I know handheld chainguns are kinda a myth, but damn, that would be awesome. Maybe take away jump and sprint from the class that carries it...

.44 Magnum: Wouldn't it be fun to not need 17 pistol shots to kill someone? [insert cliched Clint Eastword joke here]

Bayonet: Why not bring the gun and the knife to the gunfight?

Boobs: Dunno... but I know the game needs some. Doesnt everything?

Tranquilizer: Teabag and "corpse" hump to the Nth degree!

Magic Phillips Head Screwdriver: If that friggin' wrench can repair everything from tanks to testicles, why not have a tool that can disassemble anything in the known universe?

That's all I got for now, to save you from redundancy. Thoughts? Anything horribly absent?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6751|San Antonio, Texas
Railgun: Now you can put your wallhack to use!

Auto-GL: Piss people off even MORE!

An accurate sniper rifle: Surprise BF2 snipers by giving them a good sniper rifle.
Chowley
+1|6677|Ireland
Which Steyr are you talking about ?
D-Klaus
+1|6680

Ratman12 wrote:

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6821|Denver colorado
i only agree with pistols. BUT. you gatta learn pistols to say they need "17" shots to kill.

the pistols are GR8 for the right things. just dont get your face infront an assult player or auto gun with a pistol. stand back and snipe and pick em off while they are running
OpsChief
+101|6667|Southern California
That's it!!!!  Ratman12  u r a freakin genius!!!!!

Your new weapons will be part of the next BF2 expansion pack called [roll MGM drumroll and fanfare here]

BF2: BF2 goes to Hollywood

Add:
All the stuff in above posts
Predator Stealth armor unlocks
Only stunt doubles actually die
Mission Impossible Special FX
Horse Drawn warwagons with gatling guns
Gladiator Mode knife fighting
Kits include Hollywood actors- Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Russell Crowe, Angelina Joulie, Snoop, eh Rin Tin Tin, etc...

Maps:
From famous movie sets

Instead of repairs you would have screen writers rewrting scripts
Movie critics would be pedestrians and you would get points for roadkilling them

Remove:
Ammo limits
Range
Gravity
All jets are Special FX so no more whoring

ok ok u get the idea

Last edited by OpsChief (2006-02-10 20:13:31)

Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6704|atlanta
I kind of miss being able to hit someone with my weapon for a kill (like HALO and probably others).
Ratman12
+1|6662|TC Michigan
Sorry Chowley, I was talking about the Steyr Aug A1, to clarify
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6735|St. Paul, MN
refreshments!
-Cookies & Milk

-Pizza

-Assorted Meats!

-Ice Cream
-w/hot fudge of course

-Doughnuts

-MORE FOOD!

that's what bf2 'needs'
mmmmmmmmm
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6751|San Antonio, Texas
"Enemy pizza spotted!" "Let's capture it!"
[pib]xenium
+0|6642|Netherlands
hmm what would be nice some kind of poison ...  mak ethe enemy fall a sleep end when they wake up all flags gone  and they are captured on some part of cuba 
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6692
I want a sock full of rocks to beat people with. Being hit should stun you momentarily.

Piano wire would be cool too, sneak up behind those snipers and garrote them.

hmmm what else... how about molotov cocktails. When you set someone on fire they should run around out of control until their health runs out or they make it to water.
wingman358
The Original
+11|6646
Why not add the ability to throw your knife?
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6691|Taiwan

Ratman12 wrote:

"ENEMY BOOBS Spotted!!" 2points for destroying them.
Ratman12
+1|6662|TC Michigan
Seeing as how soon we won't have all the mad C4 chuckers anymore, why not create a suicide class that already has the C4 strapped to him? Just wrap the guy in 40 pounds of plastic explosive, give em a detonator, and let them run amok. Actually, I think we will be seeing this one.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6703
everybody's saying that the patch will put a stop to C4 chucking

LOL we'll see
wingman358
The Original
+11|6646

Ratman12 wrote:

Seeing as how soon we won't have all the mad C4 chuckers anymore, why not create a suicide class that already has the C4 strapped to him? Just wrap the guy in 40 pounds of plastic explosive, give em a detonator, and let them run amok. Actually, I think we will be seeing this one.
Great idea. Why don't they just make C4 stick to your comrades? That way you can strap it to an innocent infantry soldier who will be running to his death anyways!!!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

lol predator camo!
and screw blackhawks, have your troops ride in style in the gulfstream 5!
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6722|Michigan
I think an extra kit for like CIA or spy would be cool.
They could get cool tools like the forementioned piano wire. Imagine being able to take the whole head off... that would rock! Instant kill not even time to yell "Medic!"
xxx like x-ray goggles.
totaly silent gun of any sort.
and since this would be a spy-like class, maby be able to bug the uav so you can see exactly the same thing the opposing commander sees.
I could think of stuff like this all day.
Of course it would probably be cheating if spy could have a squad because of cool weapons so that would be disabled. Teamspeak or typing real fast would be the only way to communicate. that would help balance the game out a bit.
Balance would be EA's problem to deal with anyway.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6688|Germany
I want the engineer's wrench as a weapon!
I wanna overtighten the enemy's nuts...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard