13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

*reported.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

https://bros4dead.com/wat.png

Now I do realize it's not fun to clean threads from the shit irishpride caused that day and I well understand a mod would be pissed off. However, I had nothing to do with it and that AWM was totally uncalled for. That quote is not flaming and not a personal attack. I copied what he had said months ago. Word to word.

I don't consider myself pushing my luck on these forums either.

And Irishpride did not even get banned from his insult-flaming rampage he continued in several threads that time.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone
hmm I agree with U, DU
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command
You can select several things as awm messages. You can write a novel or not. You can delete without awm. 

Saying a wall of text post is spam is being a cunt. It makes you want to send over a link to the definition.

But that is okay, you guys have the power to be cunts if you chose. Like when you awm'd me for joking that somebody should get a lobotomy. In a ee thread.

That post wasn't just directed at one user.  It was at all the cunts with " demodd atg " in their sigs.

But you go girl, keep it out of site. God knows words are dangerous.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

@DU: the "don't push your luck" referred to the other post that I deleted that I didn't AWM you on.  I was going to go on a banning spree for the SPAM that you (and others) were contributing in that thread.  I thought better of it and just decided to delete the post and AWM you instead based off your lax mod history.  If you want you can PM me exactly what you think is on topic about your post (in regards to the AWM being 'totally uncalled for'). 

Yes, I accidently selected two AWM messages instead of one.  Oops, sorry.  I tend to do that more than I should actually.

If you guys have problems, PM me, usually we can work it out.  Don't be a whiny bitch in here.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6751|London

Check your PMs ken
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85

DeathUlimited wrote:

And Irishpride did not even get banned from his insult-flaming rampage he continued in several threads that time.
Never any benefit of the doubt, never know who gets banned when, goodness. Just RAAAHH MOD ABUSE WHY ME NOT HIM

ATG wrote:

But that is okay, you guys have the power to be cunts if you chose. Like when you awm'd me for joking that somebody should get a lobotomy. In a ee thread.
I went through the history and I still don't know what you're talking about. Don't think it happened.

Anyways this is not tear apart mod decision time. That shit is supposed to be kept private, between you and the mod or between you and a different mod if you still take issue with it after talking with the original mod. If you want to respond to the OP positively or negatively that's cool, but let's take everything else to private channels.
.Sup
be nice

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

DeathUlimited wrote:

Never any benefit of the doubt, never know who gets banned when, goodness. Just RAAAHH MOD ABUSE WHY ME NOT HIM

ATG wrote:

I went through the history and I still don't know what you're talking about. Don't think it happened.

Anyways this is not tear apart mod decision time. That shit is supposed to be kept private, between you and the mod or between you and a different mod if you still take issue with it after talking with the original mod. If you want to respond to the OP positively or negatively that's cool, but let's take everything else to private channels.
I can make a room on xfire(?)
Flaming_Maniac
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662
Mods have activated DEFENSEMODE

Because we all know that

Better forum from the mods' POV > better forum from the users' POV
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

^^ I think you are missing the point.  I don't think any of the mods are power hungry or trying to exert their dominance over the users.  We want this to be a fun, enjoyable place for everyone.  Not just the people that have been here for 2+ years....for everyone.  We are trying to uphold the rules as best we can.  Sometimes we feel like we are fighting a losing battle in regards to AWMs, deleting posts and temp-banning people.  I haven't read anything to suggest to me that any mods want a diminished user base, less frequency by the 'oldtimers', or less activity in general.

If anything else is unclear regarding the OP please don't hesitate to mention it.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Still going with the report the post thing or are mods going to cut down on flaming etc. Whenever they see it?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6606|Seattle

All I want to do is log in and have a few laughs to pass the time while I'm at work.

What I don't want to ever have to do is warn anyone or ban anyone for anything. That makes me feel like a dick. Which I'm not.

On the fipside, it's our role to uphold chuy's rules. If we're not doing that or at least trying, then the whole community fails from the inside, out.

Now I don't exactly have the time (nor do any other mods I'm sure), to babysit every thread, research who started what fight, etc. So yeah, sometimes we miss things and put blame on one person, when really someone else started it altogether. That's the benefit of having a warning system in place instead of just banning people like they do on other forums.

Seriously, why can't people just chill out and have fun here. This thread wasn't meant to be a flame war. It was meant to get some unity in the community.   Isreal and Pakistan peace type stuff. Am I making any sense here?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5557|paris

King_County_Downy wrote:

All I want to do is log in and have a few laughs to pass the time while I'm at work.

What I don't want to ever have to do is warn anyone or ban anyone for anything. That makes me feel like a dick. Which I'm not.

On the fipside, it's our role to uphold chuy's rules. If we're not doing that or at least trying, then the whole community fails from the inside, out.

Now I don't exactly have the time (nor do any other mods I'm sure), to babysit every thread, research who started what fight, etc. So yeah, sometimes we miss things and put blame on one person, when really someone else started it altogether. That's the benefit of having a warning system in place instead of just banning people like they do on other forums.

Seriously, why can't people just chill out and have fun here. This thread wasn't meant to be a flame war. It was meant to get some unity in the community.   Isreal and Pakistan peace type stuff. Am I making any sense here?
If you're at work.. Shouldn't you be working then?

Last edited by Amdi Peter (2010-01-19 14:17:01)

.Sup
be nice

Amdi Peter wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

If you're at work.. Should'nt you be working then?
Bosses don't work amirite Downy?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6606|Seattle

Quite right Pete.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
13/f/taiwan
+940|5708
I agree completely with Dauntless. He is the man.

btw Flaming, who are you calling kids? Aren't you like 16 years old?

yeah, sit down.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6751|London

ken keeps calling me names
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

Dauntless wrote:

ken keeps calling me names
find your bullocks

https://www.solarnavigator.net/food_and_drink/food_and_drink_images/Gordon_Ramsay.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Macbeth wrote:

There are threads about each member in the mod section?
Yeah.

ATG said he created one especially for me. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

heh, mines gotta be slim pickings. i never cause trouble or nuthin . . .
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Yeah.

Too bad we can't see it.

So much for transparency.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Macbeth wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Yeah.

Too bad we can't see it.

So much for transparency.
No, it's fair.

ATG can't see it either.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Flaming_Maniac
What you guys think we have one looooooooooooooooooong thread where we put everything? Damn simple bookkeeping...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Can we look at our little book upon request?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard