Someone being openly Democrat or Republican2%2% - 2
Someone being openly an illegal citizen35%35% - 31
Someone being openly addicted to Drugs28%28% - 25
Someone being openly uncaring about the environment.27%27% - 24
Total: 88
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland
Just occured to me how much I hate most people and why anymore.  I really hate people that are proud party members a veiw them as enemies of my country.  Just curious how many other people this bothers.  So here is the poll....
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
null. Why get your panties in a twist over what someone else does?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6567|Mountains of NC

its a pretty broad spectrum you got there ............... take the gay thing, a guy could be openly gay and I don't care .. then theres Adam Lambert

a person could be openly Democratic ..... then you have Nacey Pelosic

a person can be an illegal ............. welll they are breaking the law .

a person can be addicted to drugs ....... cops

a person could be uncaring about the enviroment ......... then you have Al
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland
Because our country is being destroyed by their stupidity.  Maybe people in Germany should have been more outraged by people that openly supported the Nazi Party before they got into power and destroyed their country and killed millions.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697
Someone being openly gay - you hate gay people?
    Someone being openly Democrat or Republican - yeah i hate party line idiots too but what are you going to do? bitch about them on an gaming forum.
    Someone being openly an illegal citizen - wow, big deal.
    Someone being openly addicted to Drugs - many people drink caffeine. do you really hate them?
    Someone being openly uncaring about the environment. - only like 1% of the earth truly cares about the environment. doubt you're apart of them.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Probably either Illegal or Druggie out of that list. The rest aren't really anything to get into a fuss about. Then again neither is Illegal or Druggie, but they just seem worse then the others.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5998|The Mitten

Mekstizzle wrote:

Probably either Illegal or Druggie out of that list. The rest aren't really anything to get into a fuss about. Then again neither is Illegal or Druggie, but they just seem worse then the others.
Illegals i guess might be worse, depending on the govt.... as in, more free shit.
EE (hats
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697
oh wait, now i remember you. your the guy who thought killing someone is justified if they are a 25 year old dating a 15 year old. you're more of a fucked person than anyone in that poll.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 1#p2620531

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2010-01-16 12:15:28)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Someone being openly an illegal citizen
Someone being openly gay Homosexuality doesn't bother me.
Someone being openly Democrat or Republican Meh
Someone being openly addicted to Drugs People can change
Someone being openly uncaring about the environment. Fuck the environment

Someone being proud to be an illegal makes me rage a bit. I don't mind people coming here legally and obtaining citizenship, that's cool "give us your tired your poor" and so on but someone being proud of being an illegal just pisses me off.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Someone being openly gay - you hate gay people?
    Someone being openly Democrat or Republican - yeah i hate party line idiots too but what are you going to do? bitch about them on an gaming forum.
    Someone being openly an illegal citizen - wow, big deal.
    Someone being openly addicted to Drugs - many people drink caffeine. do you really hate them?
    Someone being openly uncaring about the environment. - only like 1% of the earth truly cares about the environment. doubt you're apart of them.
don't hate gays.

Yeah, I'll bitch about them on a gaming forum.

fence jumpers are a big deal to me.

the drugs can be whatever the person reading it wants it to be and this is #2 for me.

I care about the environment a lot.  I love nature and want it protected.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

JohnG@lt wrote:

null. Why get your panties in a twist over what someone else does?
To explain myself better since I got a few messages...

Someone being openly gay - has no real bearing on my life. If we're talking about PDA, well PDA of any sort, whether straight or gay makes me uncomfortable.
Someone being openly Democrat or Republican - ohnoez, someone has an opinion.
Someone being openly an illegal citizen - Meh, they do most of the work that other people don't want to do. Most of the people that complain about illegals are the ones that spit on education when they were in high school/college age and can't find anything more than menial work where they compete with other uneducated people (illegals). Their own fault.
Someone being openly addicted to Drugs - If someone wants to fuck up their own life, let em. As long as they aren't stealing my car stereo they really have no impact on my life.
Someone being openly uncaring about the environment. - Am I supposed to get mad about under-inflated tires now? If they throw trash on the ground, then yeah, I'll get a bit peeved.

The only time I ever really give a crap about what other people do is when they are openly stupid and preach their stupidity to others. I'm generally a very tolerant person but this really gets to me.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

JohnG@lt wrote:

The only time I ever really give a crap about what other people do is when they are openly stupid and preach their stupidity to others. I'm generally a very tolerant person but this really gets to me.
The funny thing is a large amount of people find your views to be stupid.

Nothing personal, I just hate when people get into a fuss and call other people stupid because of different views.
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

None of it, i don't care.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina
Someone being negligent with the environment can be equally as negative as someone who is an illegal using infrastructures without paying into them.

So, I guess it's a tie between those 2.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
Gay - It's not my butt.

Political Party - Not everyone affiliated to a party swallowed the cool-aid, and you seem to be more radical than the major parties' lines.

Illegal - You try living in Mexico.

Addict - These people need help not hatred.

Anti-Enviorment - At least they aren't smug like the pro-environment people often are.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

The funny thing is a large amount of people find your views to be stupid.

Nothing personal, I just hate when people get into a fuss and call other people stupid because of different views.
That's fine. They don't have to agree with me. But can they say that I haven't researched my views or that I come up with off the cuff crap to spew? No.

I was talking about people that have no knowledge on a subject but have an opinion (and will defend it to the end) regardless.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-01-16 12:32:06)

-Frederick Bastiat
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland

13/f/taiwan wrote:

oh wait, now i remember you. your the guy who thought killing someone is justified if they are a 25 year old dating a 15 year old. you're more of a fucked person than anyone in that poll.

No, I'm the one that was glad that a 25 year old illegal molesting a 15 year old was not embraced by society.

I remember you, you are that illegal that likes to molest 15 year olds.<---- see how that works when I use your level of reading comphrehension.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

JohnG@lt wrote:

That's fine. They don't have to agree with me. But can they say that I haven't researched my views or that I come up with off the cuff crap to spew? No.
Uh no that is as wrong as calling their views stupid. I'm not a big fan of making debates personal or totally discounting people's views.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina

Lotta_Drool wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

No, I'm the one that was glad that a 25 year old illegal molesting a 15 year old was not embraced by society.

I remember you, you are that illegal that likes to molest 15 year olds.<---- see how that works when I use your level of reading comphrehension.
He has a good point actually.  I may not like illegals, but killing them isn't the answer.  Deporting them can work, but it's expensive.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Uh no that is as wrong as calling their views stupid. I'm not a big fan of making debates personal or totally discounting people's views.
I edited. I discount peoples views when it's warranted. If their ideas aren't based on logic and reason then they are worthless.

I'm sorry Macbeth but not all opinions and ideas have merit.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-01-16 12:34:42)

-Frederick Bastiat
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
none offend me
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Gay - It's not my butt.

Political Party - Not everyone affiliated to a party swallowed the cool-aid, and you seem to be more radical than the major parties' lines.

Illegal - You try living in Mexico.

Addict - These people need help not hatred.

Anti-Enviorment - At least they aren't smug like the pro-environment people often are.
Very good comments, especially the gay one.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85
Do you mean illegal immigrant not illegal citizen?

Because not to be an ass, but that is the only thing in the list that would piss me off. Breaking the laws, particularly those are there for public safety, is low.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Lotta_Drool wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

He was killed because he was a Mexican not because he was tapping a 15 year old.

If he was killed for being a Meixcan then that's clearly a racist hate crime.
If he was killed for being a pedo than give the kids a medal.

But was killed for being a Mexican and that's not cool.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

JohnG@lt wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I edited. I discount peoples views when it's warranted. If their ideas aren't based on logic and reason then they are worthless.

I'm sorry Macbeth but not all opinions and ideas have merit.
What exactly makes you arbiter of worth of views and master of logic and reason?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard