Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
gladiator33172
Member
+2|5093
i willb e starting a server for generals *GEN*  it would be fun to have an alternate clan with only generals as members to have scrims against those who hope to have a good match. great place to test skills. those interested  please let me know of email me at [email protected] to have an update and invite sent to you once up. i plan to have it up and running prior to the holidays.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|3914|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire

gladiator33172 wrote:

i willb e starting a server for generals *GEN*  it would be fun to have an alternate clan with only generals as members to have scrims against those who hope to have a good match. great place to test skills. those interested  please let me know of email me at [email protected] to have an update and invite sent to you once up. i plan to have it up and running prior to the holidays.
What is this I dont even

Your idea sucks as 99.9% of so called 'generals' in bf2 suck more than the privates.

Don't argue with me nub, you're wrong.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|5169|Kent, UK
Most generals are arseholes.
I hope it works out for you.
Simon
basically
+838|5271|UK
excellent idea
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|4247|Southern California
I hope your server fails miserably.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5345|St. Andrews / Oslo

Simon wrote:

excellent idea
QFT!


Man, I wish I was a general so I could join your server! I'll just have to play a few more hundre hours then I guess!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|4891|Mo Val, Cali
He didn't say the stats had to be legit
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|5208|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
yeah because if he did, there goes 99% of all of the high ranking players.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|4363|شمال
sounds like fun. Generals are more into team play than 1337 privates that only cares about their K/D ratio

...but thats just meh!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|4386|Greece / Rhodos

-MetaL* wrote:

I hope your server fails miserably.
this
Hakei
Banned
+295|4609
If you have nothing positive to say, get the fuck out of this thread.

gladiator; it's probably not a great idea, not many people play BF2 seriously these days. I suggest you wait for a new game before you try to make a clan. Ignore people here - they're uneducated, elitist nubs.

Everyone else - this is exactly why barely any new members join bf2s, stop being cunts.

Besides, you're all terrible gamers anyway.
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|3924|$

Beduin wrote:

sounds like fun. Generals are more into team play than 1337 privates that only cares about their K/D ratio

...but thats just meh!
Agreed
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|4745|Scotland!

C0Ry<3 wrote:

Beduin wrote:

sounds like fun. Generals are more into team play than 1337 privates that only cares about their K/D ratio

...but thats just meh!
Agreed
Wrong, generals are into nadespamming and consider themselves more important than the 1337 privates they fail to revive.

The 1337 privates revive everyone and make good squadleaders.
Chou
D3
+736|5404|Red Light District

Hakei wrote:

gladiator; it's probably not a great idea, not many people play BF2 seriously these days. I suggest you wait for a new game before you try to make a clan. Ignore people here - they're uneducated, elitist nubs.

Everyone else - this is exactly why barely any new members join bf2s, stop being cunts.

Besides, you're all terrible gamers anyway.

Hakei wrote:

If you have nothing positive to say, get the fuck out of this thread.
baggs
Member
+732|4818

I'm Jamesey wrote:

C0Ry<3 wrote:

Beduin wrote:

sounds like fun. Generals are more into team play than 1337 privates that only cares about their K/D ratio

...but thats just meh!
Agreed
Wrong, generals are into nadespamming and consider themselves more important than the 1337 privates they fail to revive.

The 1337 privates revive everyone and make good squadleaders.
Most of the 'Generals' i've played against are fucking useless and even more so when they are on my team, don't know their arsehole from their elbow. And my rule of thumb is: more stars, more lame.

Hakei, you are hilarious.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|4386|Greece / Rhodos

Hakei wrote:

Besides, you're all terrible gamers anyway.
says the guy from australia...you have a pretty serious bf2 scene down there
lmao
t0mhank5
Member
+319|5325|Surge
but... but... D:
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|4853|Man Diego

t0mhank5 wrote:

but... but... D:
I'll still game with you T0mmy
thepilot91
Member
+64|4849|Åland!
the thought is good but considering how many bought general accounts there are ( thats what've seen tought my time, 3star genarals shooting all over the plac and being totally fascinated about boats) as ...uuh someone said you'd better do this in a new game since nowdays everyone has fiftytwelve accounts and all the good players who were generals either stopped or got reset during statshacking era
cospengle
Member
+140|5100|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Delusion wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Besides, you're all terrible gamers anyway.
says the guy from australia...you have a pretty serious bf2 scene down there
lmao
but we have bigger houses then you,
baggs
Member
+732|4818

cospengle wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Besides, you're all terrible gamers anyway.
says the guy from australia...you have a pretty serious bf2 scene down there
lmao
but we have bigger houses then you,
*than

and

*.

So I deduce:

We have better grammar than you.
Hakei
Banned
+295|4609
Grammar calls.

Suddenly, a wild 1995 appears.

Last edited by Hakei (2009-12-15 10:54:32)

-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|4247|Southern California

Hakei wrote:

If you have nothing positive to say, get the fuck out of this thread.

gladiator; it's probably not a great idea, not many people play BF2 seriously these days. I suggest you wait for a new game before you try to make a clan. Ignore people here - they're uneducated, elitist nubs.

Everyone else - this is exactly why barely any new members join bf2s, stop being cunts.

Besides, you're all terrible gamers anyway.

Hakei wrote:

Grammar calls.

Suddenly, a wild 1995 appears.
COOL STORY, SIS.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|4979|California
wild australia appeared!
Will you fight or run? no need to capture it would just take up space!
Hakei
Banned
+295|4609

-MetaL* wrote:

Hakei wrote:

If you have nothing positive to say, get the fuck out of this thread.

gladiator; it's probably not a great idea, not many people play BF2 seriously these days. I suggest you wait for a new game before you try to make a clan. Ignore people here - they're uneducated, elitist nubs.

Everyone else - this is exactly why barely any new members join bf2s, stop being cunts.

Besides, you're all terrible gamers anyway.

Hakei wrote:

Grammar calls.

Suddenly, a wild 1995 appears.
COOL STORY, SIS.
This makes sense.

Still pretending you've got a girlfriend, Metal?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard