Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6119|eXtreme to the maX

Cybargs wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I'm muslim i fucking love christmas. free booze
Infidel.
Facepalm....

I hate Xmas, not quite as much as Iconic Irony though.
We just let it pass by, give each other a dollar sellotaped to a piece of card (Screw Hallmark) and buy cheap stuff in the sales.

You can screw really good deals after Xmas, including secondhand from people who've totally blown their budgets in December.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6232|Phoenix, AZ
Looked at the avitar, and title, and first sentence

tldr; your such a grumpy man
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6751|Toronto | Canada

What a grinch
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6704|Devon, England
I, too, hate Christmas.

It's just fucking depressing. It's only good when I have a girlfriend I can do something for, but this year it ain't looking too good.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5598

I like Christmas but it's usually too damn cold.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6510

Macbeth wrote:

I like Christmas but it's usually too damn cold.
heh, i feel the same way. why ain't this in DAST - II lookin for a wider audience?
CrazeD
+368|6685|Maine
So wait. You live in Texas, but December is too cold for you? What, does it drop to 50 degrees? T-shirt weather.

You sound very ungrateful.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6481

Uzique wrote:

this thread is trying way too hard

it reads like a maddox fanboy blog
Welcome to the United BF2s of Cougar.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6487|Foothills of S. Carolina

Hey Cougar, Merry Christmas.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS
op makes me lol

not for the reasons he wanted, i think...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6483
keyword:

contrived
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6143|Carnoustie MASSIF
Cougar's a bit of a wank tbh
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5598

I like Cougar. Prefer him over most of you idiots.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6483
haha 'macbeth' and accusatory 'idiots'

does

not

compute
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5598

Uzique using jokes from the 80's.

Shit meth must really fuck people up.
CammRobb
Banned

Macbeth wrote:

I like Cougar. Prefer him over most of you idiots.
I don't like macbeth, more than most of the idiots.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6483
hahaha captain originality on the super-wagon!

macbeth you are maybe one of the most tiring 'personas' on this forum.

go feign some more durr-i-am-stupid threads
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6510

Happy Holidays everyone! Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakuh, whatever the fuck Kwanzaa, and Happy New Years!
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6487|Foothills of S. Carolina

WTF? You two gotta fight on every damned post on the forum?
CammRobb
Banned

Canin wrote:

WTF? You two gotta fight on every damned post on the forum?
Yeah, it's awesome.

*You may post in 19 seconds
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5598

Tired persona?

lol if that didn't come from you Uzique I would consider it an insult, otherwise it comes off as psychological projection.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5711
I think you are just a sad, sad person. Go find someone that cares about you ffs.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6542|Global Command
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6645

bah fucking humbug ^
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5289|San Angelo, TX

Uzique wrote:

hahaha captain originality on the super-wagon!

macbeth you are maybe one of the most tiring 'personas' on this forum.

go feign some more durr-i-am-stupid threads
If there is one thing I've learned about this site since I posted my very first post way back when the site was still brand new, is that members may come and go, but members are all the same.  People either love me to death or curse my name.  I've had people call me an original and entertaining poster and a generic maddox knockoff, a thoughtful bastion of logic and reserve as well as a dimwitted, short tempered simpleton.

At the end of the day, I write this stuff because I like too, not for any of these people, the fact that a few people may like it, is enough for me to do it again.  People I've never met, never spoken too, remember me from three, four, what....almost five years ago now?  I didn't do anything spectacular, I didn't accomplish some giant feat, or some other shit.  I made content people remembered, I even dare say appreciated a few times.  It's that simple.

The point I'm getting at here, is that YOU talk the most shit, but from what I can tell exhibit the least amount of effort from anyone I've seen here.  What you do contribute is forgettable at best and what isn't forgettable is usually only noteworthy for the mere fact that it's so pompous.  I like Macbeths threads and his posts.  He's one of the few people that can actually get a real life laugh out of me, not to mention he's a fucking excellent troll (which is respectable in my book).  There is a difference between a troll and a douche, half the people in this thread tried (poorly) to troll the OP with Merry Xmas etc, but you, you just bitch and thats what separates the trolls from the douches.

People remember members like me, Macbeth, polarbearz and Fancy Pollux etc etc, popular or not.  No one remembers the Uziques of days past.

srs biz/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard