SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6721|Mountains of NC

hmmmmmmmmm ATG out as mod ......... * tosses in nomination *

* preparing either acceptence speech or counting money * ......... * ironing evening dress *
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6824|UK

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Oh you mods take stuff to seriously. Let marine back in. Its not like we have new active users coming in everyday. If you ban everyone half the guys who bring all the fun then you will pretty much turn bf2s into trackr.
Fuck marine.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6812|The darkside of Denver
he was kinda a dick.  I think burnzz should be the new mod.  long time user, seems level headed...
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5429|San Angelo, TX

SEREMAKER wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm ATG out as mod ......... * tosses in nomination *

* preparing either acceptence speech or counting money * ......... * ironing evening dress *
You get my vote.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6708
kr@cker
The_Shipbuilder
Xietsu
Xaritix
Topal63
Gunslinger
Turquoise
Sergeriver
Ikarti
Bubbalo
Major_Spittle/Lotta_Drool
HunterOfSkulls
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5429|San Angelo, TX

CameronPoe wrote:

kr@cker--hell yes
The_Shipbuilder--yes
Xietsu--no
Xaritix--sure
Topal63--definitly yes
Gunslinger--no please
Turquoise--most definitly yes
Sergeriver--for fucks sake please god no
Ikarti--not so much
Bubbalo--yes, just so i could watch him and ATG go at it
Major_Spittle/Lotta_Drool--sure
HunterOfSkulls--sure
I'm glad you remember these guys because I forgot about most of them.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6646|Connecticut
I left because Rammunition compelled me to find him and punch his face. Is he gone yet?
Malloy must go
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6895|FUCK UBISOFT

beeng.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6650

nope - but it's the same ole same old . . .
deeznutz1245
+483|6646|Connecticut
https://i48.tinypic.com/so31qh.jpg

but since I've been gone we have a new addition to the family...

Bf2s meet my daughter Kayla...She sleeps most of the time and was half awake in this pic.
Malloy must go
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6650

deeznutz1245 wrote:

http://i48.tinypic.com/so31qh.jpg

but since I've been gone we have a new addition to the family...

Bf2s meet my daughter Kayla...She sleeps most of the time and was half awake in this pic.
nice picture! i think you'll find DAST has changed a little, the junk drawer not at all (except the name).
happy holidays!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6824|UK
congrats Eric

and you should stick around more.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6682|Global Command
Right. I am not a mod.

I surrendered the slot for various reasons, foremost beings my usual position of being a target for bs by both users and mods. Like most people, a coupla days later I was like " my god, what have I done ". But the truth is, this site was wasting too much of my time. I have respect for certain mods and users, but had come to hate others. Hate.

Not a healthy emotion. For the most part I would say it is a thankless job with few redeeming qualities, and if you love the site and enjoy posting I would not recommend taking the job if offered. It basically ruined the vibe for me. I'm not sure it will ever be the same.

I know however, you will not refuse the job if offered. Power is alluring.

As for usmarine, he will not likely be registering again. He told me that the forum had turned into a playhouse full of young twats who weren't worth conversing with.

Sort of harsh, but you guys like to single people out to shit on. That won't attract users, it will drive them away. I also view dst with a sort of dismay at what it has become. Same few people arguing the same few points over and over.

I resigned in disgust both at users and certain staff. Of course part of me regrets it and part of me wants to be banned.

We'll see how things end.

Some of you guys are brilliant, and some I wouldn't wipe me ass with.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6849|NJ
Yeah I want the past board to come back, it was good time.

Problems is nothing really has changed in the past couple of years..

When I got my first ban for something is actually what changed the board for me. So I actually stopped posting for a while, then came back for some reason and now it's really lost the vibe again..

But it's still a good time waster and several people do bring stuff I don't really have the time to surf the web to find myself.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6650

i like the people, the genuine people here. sad to say but most of those gone now made a negative impression on me.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6623
this thread is like a pensioner's circle-jerk.

take off the rose-tinted glasses and post something constructive if all you have to do is piss and moan.

i think half you guys get hard-ons over the fact you're the 'old veterans' that are somehow entitled to grumble about the 'new school'.

pointless endeavour.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6721|Mountains of NC

since now there is a spot open on the mod roster ......... we should vote in the next mod ....... almost any-one can throw in there nomination ..... they campian for a few days and we hold a vote and boil it down to two responsible ppl and we do another vote ...... winner gets modded ( but goes on a 1 month trial bases - if he/she screws up, they are outta there )
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6285|Scotland!

ATG wrote:

Sort of harsh, but you guys like to single people out to shit on. That won't attract users, it will drive them away.
being a pissy mod with shit posts all over the place does the same.

you tried to be a frosty mod who keeps everyone on their toes, i.e zimmer or bernadictus

you couldn't pull it off, and blame the other staff for it, don't whine, just take it and move on.

edit: I'd be a fucking awesome mod because i'm nothing like ATG

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2009-12-08 14:36:27)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6826|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Shit what have I walked back to?  I needed a break cos I just wasnt in the mood to sit around all day fucking about.  That with relationship shit, Im single and have been since, the fucking girl was nuts.  Works gone busy and I havent the time.  I love this place to bits but suprise my time whenever I just dont log on for a while.  Its never planned either, just happens.

Im glad I dont dislike anyone here, have never really fallen out with anyone and dont want to either, we come here for fun but I suppose some people come here and cause shit.  I do think things get taken far too seriously here, thats why I come here, to get away from shit and if other people do, when they see shit or end up having it they might fuck off too. I didnt fuck off because of that even though it suggest it. People just come and go and come back again, others dont, thy just go.

ATG Im sorry you had to put up with what you described, I described what you have before and I have never been a mod, you hit the nail on the head I reckon with 'Thankless task', its easy here and you can just sit back and do as you want, ie not having to act on things,  Just being able to log on and say what you want within reason.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6650

oh, and that Uzique guy. he just pisses me off. bitchin and moanin about me reliving the glory days of October. what a wank . . .
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6131|Blue Mountain State
delta for mod
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
deeznutz1245
+483|6646|Connecticut

m3thod wrote:

congrats Eric

and you should stick around more.
Thx....now that I am no longer able to sleep more than 2 hours consecutive until February I should post more. Work has been busy and the kids keep me smiling so all is well. I hope all of you have a great holiday season. And all of you can fist yourselves for not mentioning me at all. A huge fist too, not a little fist.
Malloy must go
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6650

deeznutz1245 wrote:

And all of you can fist yourselves for not mentioning me at all. A huge fist too, not a little fist.
hey, i gave you props for the 'recipe' sticky. not that i'm opposed to fisting - i just rather it be anonymous . . .
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6131|Blue Mountain State

deeznutz1245 wrote:

And all of you can fist yourselves for not mentioning me at all. A huge fist too, not a little fist.
done
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6259|eXtreme to the maX

ATG wrote:

As for usmarine, he will not likely be registering again. He told me that the forum had turned into a playhouse full of young twats who weren't worth conversing with.
Considering 99% of his posts were mindless spam or obvious trolling thats pretty funny.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard