Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6743

FloppY_ wrote:

As I expected the beta sucks beyond belief. The game itself is just a mix of MW2 and BC2, only with an extremely small choice of weapons, smaller maps than BC2 and an idiotic unlock system (seriously, red dot as default on sniper rifles?)...

That combined with the overall gameplay which is miles behind that of BC2 and MW2, even keeping in mind that it's still beta...

Why does this game exist????? seriously, it's an EA bastard child, all I can think is that EA told DICE to do a MOH game on the double, doesn't matter what or how...

EDIT: Oh and moving around feels like someone has tied your shoelaces together, and the guns behave and sound like they are covered in a 1inch layer of foam x_x clumsiest game in a long time
MW2 had gameplay?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6288|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Jestar wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

As I expected the beta sucks beyond belief. The game itself is just a mix of MW2 and BC2, only with an extremely small choice of weapons, smaller maps than BC2 and an idiotic unlock system (seriously, red dot as default on sniper rifles?)...

That combined with the overall gameplay which is miles behind that of BC2 and MW2, even keeping in mind that it's still beta...

Why does this game exist????? seriously, it's an EA bastard child, all I can think is that EA told DICE to do a MOH game on the double, doesn't matter what or how...

EDIT: Oh and moving around feels like someone has tied your shoelaces together, and the guns behave and sound like they are covered in a 1inch layer of foam x_x clumsiest game in a long time
MW2 had gameplay?
Well...

In the aspect that it had a near-perfect hitreg system and the handling felt pretty good (all the same in previous CODs), along with a decent amount of weapons I'd say it had SOME things going for it... Not that I like the game itself
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6441|Brisbane, Australia

hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahah

This game is so bad.

edit;

Yeh, as much as I hate MW2 at least it was polished and not laggy and the guns, while lasers, felt different.

MoH literally takes the lag, server browser and floaty feel of BC2 and combines that with all the downsides of MW2 - killstreaks, laser bullets and tiny map deathmatch bullshit.

It seriously couldnt be worse if it tried.

Last edited by TimmmmaaaaH (2010-07-16 06:23:43)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
FloppY_
­

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahah

This game is so bad.

edit;

Yeh, as much as I hate MW2 at least it was polished and not laggy and the guns, while lasers, felt different.

MoH literally takes the lag, server browser and floaty feel of BC2 and combines that with all the downsides of MW2 - killstreaks, laser bullets and tiny map deathmatch bullshit.

It seriously couldnt be worse if it tried.
idd
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6661|The darkside of Denver
Its not that bad.  I played a few rounds last night and enjoyed it.  I love the weapons sounds, I didnt have any lag either.  Smooth as butter.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5752|شمال

SonderKommando wrote:

Smooth as butter.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio
right so i spent some time playing the closed beta last night on ps3.......

what a shit hole of a game.  are you kidding me?  its like war rock meets cod4.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
no surprises from the medal of honor camp

they've been terrible for ages
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio

Uzique wrote:

no surprises from the medal of honor camp

they've been terrible for ages
well this is my first experience with them i think (at least on ps3).  it may be a beta but i was terribly disappointed that this was the new game.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England
It's either this or Black Ops for me and my friends.

Let's hope Black Ops is a bit better.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
medal of honor was only a 'strong' series back when there was simply no competition... very early FPS days.

ever since Call of Duty (1 & 2 of course) MoH has struggled to keep up with the quality of game-development.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

I don't care what anyone says about the MP, the campaign looks awesome.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6350|Belfast

M.O.A.B wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQ-R71e … dded#at=62

Ignoring the song, the campaign looks pretty good. I'll rent it sometime for the campaign, not the MP.

Last edited by henno13 (2010-08-02 11:38:14)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51

M.O.A.B wrote:

Tbh, you can't judge the campaign by some movie. Remember that 'hollywood style' move made about MW2? It made the game look absolutely AWESOME, while those missions, though entertaining, were nothing special.
FloppY_
­

RDMC wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Tbh, you can't judge the campaign by some movie. Remember that 'hollywood style' move made about MW2? It made the game look absolutely AWESOME, while those missions, though entertaining, were nothing special.
QFT

Unless they dramatically change everything about how you move, shoot and aim (basically the entire FPS part of the game) it will be shit...
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6355|Troy, New York
As far as I can tell from that trailer one of the missions is to get out of a truck, take gear out of a duffle bag, gear up, get an rpg shot at you, jump in a pick up truck and drive away. Intense.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6744|FUCK UBISOFT

you can hardly tell anything about the campaign from the multiplayer beta, seeing as how they're on different engines and being made by different devs.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
FloppY_
­

Miggle wrote:

you can hardly tell anything about the campaign from the multiplayer beta, seeing as how they're on different engines and being made by different devs.
Are you serious?

lol... then wtf is the point of the beta?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6744|FUCK UBISOFT

FloppY_ wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Are you serious?

to test the multiplayer?
FloppY_
­

Miggle wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Are you serious?

to test the multiplayer?
Multiplayer & Singleplayer made by different devs on different engines?

Sounds like a recipe for disaster imo...

not to mention twice the development cost..
SonderKommando

FloppY_ wrote:

Miggle wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Are you serious?

to test the multiplayer?

Well your opinion is lacking any sort of rational thinking.  How could it be a recipe for disaster if you take a team that can make a good single player campaign and let them work solely on crafting that experience, then let another team who is great at MP concentrate solely on the MP portion of the game while also utilizing an engine they programmed and know like the back of their hands?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6744|FUCK UBISOFT

SonderKommando wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Miggle wrote:

to test the multiplayer?

Well your opinion is lacking any sort of rational thinking.  How could it be a recipe for disaster if you take a team that can make a good single player campaign and let them work solely on crafting that experience, then let another team who is great at MP concentrate solely on the MP portion of the game while also utilizing an engine they programmed and know like the back of their hands?
because dice is awful.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

Miggle wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

because dice is awful.
How exactly?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6744|FUCK UBISOFT

M.O.A.B wrote:

Miggle wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

because dice is awful.
How exactly?
How exactly are they not?

Every game they've made in the past 5 years has been complete trash.
SonderKommando

Miggle wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Miggle wrote:

because dice is awful.
How exactly?
How exactly are they not?

Every game they've made in the past 5 years has been complete trash.
Thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  Learn to enjoy life a little man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard