Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5590

True gentlemen never kiss and tell - but when two gentlemen kiss, is it okay to show?

If it's Adam Lambert and a fellow bandmate smooching onstage at the AMAs, that's off-limits too, says CBS' "Early Show."

The program is defending its decision to blur out Lambert's onstage lip-lock with his keyboardist when replaying a clip of the now-infamous American Music Awards performance, EW.com reports.

Seconds after airing the edited clip, "The Early Show" played footage of Madonna and Britney Spears snogging - unedited.

"We gave this some real thought. The Madonna image is very familiar and has appeared countless times including many times on morning television. The Adam Lambert image is a subject of great current controversy, has not been nearly as widely disseminated, and for all we know, may still lead to legal consequences," a spokesman for "The Early Show" told EW.com in a statement.
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/ … onna_.html
Now male homosexuality makes a lot of people uncomfortable but female really doesn't. But should we all be forced to have to deal with the homosexual lifestyle everywhere we go whether we like it or not?

I'm not homophobic at all but I could totally understand why people wouldn't want homosexuality shoved down their throats.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6533|Global Command
Personally, I think all forms of homoness are vile. I know it's trendy to think two chicks diddling each other is hot, but gay is gay. Britney and madonna tongue kissing was gross.

The homosexual lobby would have you believe that fags are normal and should be allowed equal rights, which is okay to a point; I care not about civil unions and equal rights as far as benefits for long term partners. But, it is a deviant lifestyle that is best left out of sight of the general public.

I don't want my kids seeing it.

Adam is a big fat aids magnet. I hope he gets it soon too. There, I said it.

Fags should do us all a favor and go live on their own private isle. Call it Queerland and let them fuck themselves out of existence.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6653

It is a little odd. I guess it depends where it's shown really. I don't really want to watch someone get shot in the head on the news whilst I'm eating my Cheerio's, but it's still shown. Whilst watching gay dudes make out is not something I want to watch, I can't see how it's any worse.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6357|Troy, New York
I'm good with that. The amount of money, time, and effort put into political correctness is disgusting in this country. I'm going to wish somebody a Merry Christmas if I want too. I'm a quarter Native American, call me an Indian if you want too, I don't give a fuck.

Too many people are trying (particularly through the court system) to turn American into "Big happy racially diverse every ethnicity is represented no body is ever offended everybody is exactly the same etc" which is great, but the current "Do anything that could be remotely considered to be in any way offensive to any people group that is or ever has been and I'll sue you" is just pathetic.

Last edited by h4hagen (2009-11-26 17:10:47)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6472
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5362|London, England

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2009-11-26 20:07:52)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5706|College Park, MD

FatherTed wrote:

Personally, I think all forms of Jews are vile. I know it's trendy to think Jewish people are cool, but Jew is Jew. Albert Einstein was gross.

The Jewish lobby would have you believe that Jews are normal and should be allowed equal rights, which is okay to a point; I care not about marriage and equal rights as far as benefits for long term partners (and using the same water fountains we white men use). But, it is a deviant race that is best left out of sight of the general public.

I don't want my kids seeing them.

Jewish people are big fat aids magnets. I hope they all get it. There, I said it.

Jews should do us all a favor and go back to their own private continent. Call it Auschwitz and let them kill each other out of existence.
nazi
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6504|so randum

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Personally, I think all forms of Jews are vile. I know it's trendy to think Jewish people are cool, but Jew is Jew. Albert Einstein was gross.

The Jewish lobby would have you believe that Jews are normal and should be allowed equal rights, which is okay to a point; I care not about marriage and equal rights as far as benefits for long term partners (and using the same water fountains we white men use). But, it is a deviant race that is best left out of sight of the general public.

Jewish people are big fat aids magnets. I hope they all get it. There, I said it.

Jews should do us all a favor and go back to their own private continent. Call it Auschwitz and let them kill each other out of existence.
nazi
racist
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5362|London, England
ATG, look at it this way. Since the claim is that it is genetic instead of environmental, the more that come out of the closet and don't get married to a woman because of societal pressure, the sooner they unbreed themselves off the planet So, if you want to get rid of gays, accept them and be more tolerant of their lifestyle
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York

FatherTed wrote:

I personally, could not agree more.

(but yes, I get the analogy and agree that it's ridiculous)
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6157|what

They should ban "I kissed a girl and I liked it" from the radio because a girl sings it.

If it were a guy singing that song everything would be fine. https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9964/sarcasmb.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6478|6 6 4 oh, I forget

JohnG@lt wrote:

ATG, look at it this way. Since the claim is that it is genetic instead of environmental, the more that come out of the closet and don't get married to a woman because of societal pressure, the sooner they unbreed themselves off the planet So, if you want to get rid of gays, accept them and be more tolerant of their lifestyle
Besides, the more poofters, the more available women for meeeeeeee!

Personally I don't give a rats ass who kisses who and where. This rant about a deviant lifestyle is quite hilarious and I'd like to hear more about it. Are you talking about those who keep themselves in a fit condition by working out and going to parties dancing without a shirt all night long? I actually know a qouple homo's and the other ones horrible way of life includes offroading, drinking beer, making kick ass food. Of fuck, he sounds just like you ATG!!!1eleventy1 Are you sure you're not hiding in the closet??

Christ...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6157|what

Those who are uneasy around gays are often simply insecure about their own latent or repressed homosexual feelings. https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9964/sarcasmb.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6685|Disaster Free Zone
ATG, what would you do if your kids turned out to be gay?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
And don't give me some bullshit about it not being possible.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6814|Nårvei

ATG wrote:

Because if exposed to gayness they will become gay themselves?

How do you define gay ATG ... is it as natural as not being gay or is it a treatable sickness?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6636|Finland

Personally, I think all forms of boats are vile. I know it's trendy to think a Miami Vice-style muscle boat is hot, but boat is boat. The Baywatch Scarab was gross.

The boating lobby would have you believe that boat owners are normal and should be allowed equal rights, which is okay to a point; I care not about yacht clubs and fixed rates as far as payment plans for long term boat ownership. But, it is a deviant lifestyle that is best left out of sight of the general public.

A boat owner is a big fat aids magnet. I hope they get it soon too. There, I said it.

Boat owners should do us all a favor and go dock on their own private isle. Call it Outboardland and let them sink themselves out of existence.
I need around tree fiddy.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6110|eXtreme to the maX
Personally, I think all forms of Americans are vile. I know it's trendy to think fat people starting wars is cool, but American is American. Bush and Cheney doing their thing on TV was gross.

The American lobby would have you believe that Americans are normal and should be allowed equal rights, which is okay to a point; I care not about stupid flags and apple pies as far as they go. But, it is a deviant lifestyle that is best left out of sight of the general public.

I don't want my cats seeing it.

America is a big fat WMD magnet. I hope it gets it soon too. There, I said it.

Americans should do us all a favor and go live on their own private isle. Call it Hawaii and let them eat themselves out of existence.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6636|Finland

A meme is born.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6110|eXtreme to the maX
On Topic: I don't really give a monkeys what members of the chocolate speedway brigade get up to, if they could keep it out of sight that would be nice.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
ATG
Banned
Next time perm, Idiot
ATG
Banned
You guys have no shortage of the stupid gene, tell you what.

Happily for several of you it is actually difficult to ban by blackberry.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6743|Toronto | Canada

Wow, how about a little bit of self control there.

Also, dont be a hypocrite, how is that different than what you said?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6675|UK
even mods joined in....are you going to ban mods and become trig reincarnated? Please please please do it, only for the drama!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6736|St. Andrews / Oslo

Personally, I think all forms of Mods are vile. I know it's trendy to think Mods are cool, but Mods are Mods. ATG is gross.

The Moderator lobby would have you believe that Mods are normal and should be allowed equal rights, which is okay to a point; I care not about marriage and equal rights as far as benefits for long term partners (and using the same forums we white normal members use). But, it is a deviant race that is best left out of sight of the general public.

Mods are big fat aids magnets. I hope they all get it. There, I said it.

Mods should do us all a favor and go back to their own private sub-forum. Call it Modville and let them ban each other out of existence.

hihi, this is fun. :>
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6636|Finland

Personally, I think..

Oh, it's closed already. Nvm.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard