Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

EE has more actual debate.

In DST, it's just name-calling and raging. People seem to be able to articulate their opinions in a much clearer and less belligerent way in EE.
articulate their opinions about poop
Better than making a shitty rant about a serious thing.

Really, there is no debate, and the only thing serious is the subject matter. Saying that DST is the History channel and EE is Nickelodeon is absurd. Maybe on paper, the comparison is supposed to be as such, but when you start reading the shit that's there, you have to be a fool to believe there is any intelligence or depth to be found.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6724|67.222.138.85
better debates about video games

The qualifiers are important. Good debates about irrelevant stuff or irrelevant debates about good stuff?

edit: $20 says neither of you are still reading the threads after the first pages anyways. There is no way you're actually reading enough of the material for even a half decent sample, and I know you're not reading because you're not participating.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6464|Boulder, CO

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

The qualifiers are important. Good debates about irrelevant stuff or irrelevant debates about good stuff?

edit: $20 says neither of you are still reading the threads after the first pages anyways. There is no way you're actually reading enough of the material for even a half decent sample, and I know you're not reading because you're not participating.
Saying that you know that he's not reading them as he's not participating is a rather unfair view. I personally tend to read most of the topics in D&ST, it doesn't mean I want to post in them though. As Its been said most of D&ST now is just old members being typecast as one thing then desperately trying to say they are not (generally whilst they say something else in another thread that just obliterates their arguments). If it weren't so full of the same old members bickering and bitching against each other just because they historically do not like one another; then myself and others would probably be more active within it.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
https://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/DoctaStrangelove/dst_responses.jpg
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I don't participate because I get enough people attacking my opinions in other titles. The first time I posted in D&ST I got flamed, I'm not going to again. Nonetheless, when EE and Other Titles are slow, I often read D&ST out of boredom.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6464|Boulder, CO
Dr. Strangelove has summed up my entire post in one nice entertaining diagram. Kudos to you sir.

Last edited by Noobeater (2009-11-24 17:03:22)

Flaming_Maniac
And you can say that with credibility because I know how long you have been around and how much you do post...I know you usually don't participate. Post, let's say waaaaaaaay over 5x as much, it's clear that when they have something to say they say it. It's not the same personality.

edit: you guys are just playing right in to my first post hahaha
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6688|UK

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

christ Uzique gtfo newfag

baggs wrote:

cougar, mountain lion, man with no name. last name there is/was cougar, right?
man with no name was GS, I don't think Cougar had a mountain lion account. I am pretty sure Cougar was his last account chronologically anyways.
Thorax was also cougar.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Flaming_Maniac
m3thod would know

So was he mountain lion or what? I tried searching for that and various iterations but I couldn't come up with anything.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6409|Southern California
I've looked at D&ST forum 6 times.

Each time it was 15 year old kids asking why the government can't just give the homeless people houses to fix all problems.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

Noobeater wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Saying that you know that he's not reading them as he's not participating is a rather unfair view. I personally tend to read most of the topics in D&ST, it doesn't mean I want to post in them though. As Its been said most of D&ST now is just old members being typecast as one thing then desperately trying to say they are not (generally whilst they say something else in another thread that just obliterates their arguments). If it weren't so full of the same old members bickering and bitching against each other just because they historically do not like one another; then myself and others would probably be more active within it.
Well I can say that they aren't reading D&ST because there are some threads (albeit a small portion) where there is actual debate and discussion.  Strangelove's contributions to D&ST are mostly "D&ST suxxors" comments.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

m3thod would know

So was he mountain lion or what? I tried searching for that and various iterations but I couldn't come up with anything.
Mountain Lion was on the temp forums. 

You know, Cougar = mountain lion.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6612|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
This thread should be thread of the year.
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

m3thod would know

Don't think so from what i gather

SoB_Cougar
Banned by trig
Revived and renamed cougar
Banned

Returned as Thorax
Banned for going mental at serge.

Don't remember anyone with mountain lion name either.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

m3thod wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

m3thod would know

SoB_Cougar
Banned by trig
Banned

Returned as Thorax

Temp forums dude.
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

seymorebutts443 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

m3thod would know

SoB_Cougar
Banned by trig
Banned

Returned as Thorax

Temp forums dude.
do you remember Alex Trebek from the temp forums?! That geezer was a nutter and was the reason i signed up to them...i wanted in on the action.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

m3thod wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

SoB_Cougar
Banned by trig
Banned

Returned as Thorax

Temp forums dude.
do you remember Alex Trebek from the temp forums?! That geezer was a nutter and was the reason i signed up to them...i wanted in on the action.
Was that David.P?

Actually I think it was Ken Jennings, never mind.

Last edited by Miggle (2009-11-24 17:28:51)

m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

Miggle wrote:

m3thod wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Temp forums dude.
Was that David.P?
sean connery was david.p

(lol)

Ken was Alex (he had given up the reefer at the time and was taking it out on Deez)

Last edited by m3thod (2009-11-24 17:25:40)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

Miggle wrote:

m3thod wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Temp forums dude.
Was that David.P?
i can't remember, i keep thinking it was ken jennings.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

m3thod wrote:

Miggle wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Was that David.P?
sean connery was david.p

(lol)

Ken was Alex (he had given up the reefer at the time and was taking it out on Deez)
Ah.

Suck it, Trebek.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

Miggle wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Was that David.P?
sean connery was david.p

(lol)

Ah.

Suck it, Trebek.
GG on editing your post after mine m3thod
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

We need a reminiscing thread. Somebody make one, I'm too lazy.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5716

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

DAST sux0rs
Agreed.
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

m3thod wrote:

sean connery was david.p

(lol)

Ah.

Suck it, Trebek.
GG on editing your post after mine m3thod
did you miss out on a prize?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

I clearly said it first guys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard