Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5433|Dublin, Ireland

Lai wrote:

No Oisin, it is very simple;

Now, how much would you care loosing your GF?

How much would you care loosing some "friends"?

Note that I have put friends between brackets here, because if I would have a friend that would suddenly spend a lot less time with me because he hooked up with a girl I'd understand.
Ugh, you don't understand. It's not that simple.

During school terms I'm only allowed to see my girlfriend Friday nights, all day Saturdays and all day Sundays. That's 3 proper times I can see her a week (until mid-term and breaks when I can see her when I like [24/7]). I can see my mates every day, we've lived on the same road our entire life's (4 of us). These are the 4 that are pissed off, the ones that I've known my entire life and have been through everything together, and now I've suddenly fucked off. 2 of us go to the same Uni, and the other 2 go to other ones, so we all go out with our college mates during the week.

Prior to my girlfriend, we would all go on a mad piss-up on Saturday nights and Sunday evening/afternoon. Now there's none of that.

Right now I care about my girlfriend more, probably because I'm in love <3 But in reality, I know my mates are more important (considering I've known this girl 3 months, and my mates 18 years...), and I know in reality they do understand, despite the abuse claiming how 'whipped' I am already...

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-10-05 14:14:12)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6527|Austin, Texas

Oisín<3 wrote:

Fuck you, yes I do. She's forgiven me for my mistakes, and I've acknowledged my mistakes and they won't happen again. I believe I can do and so can she.
As if that means anything. Just because you told her and she forgave you doesn't mean "all is forgotten". You don't understand that you cheated on her for a reason - self insecurity, at a guess - it's not like it just "happened". Alcohol doesn't make you do stuff, it just relieves you of your inhibitions. I don't care how drunk you are, if you had sex with two other girls it's because you wanted to, and you willingly did it while in a relationship with another girl. Alcohol just shows your true colors.

So, really, ask yourself. Why did you cheat on her? Do you really think you've changed that in the past (what, week? 2 weeks?). Do you think a girl as nice as you describe should be dating an older guy who cheats on her?

Based on your previous experiences and level of maturity, I'd say no, even hell no.

$.02
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6762|Scotland

Bevo wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Fuck you, yes I do. She's forgiven me for my mistakes, and I've acknowledged my mistakes and they won't happen again. I believe I can do and so can she.
As if that means anything. Just because you told her and she forgave you doesn't mean "all is forgotten". You don't understand that you cheated on her for a reason - self insecurity, at a guess - it's not like it just "happened". Alcohol doesn't make you do stuff, it just relieves you of your inhibitions. I don't care how drunk you are, if you had sex with two other girls it's because you wanted to, and you willingly did it while in a relationship with another girl. Alcohol just shows your true colors.

So, really, ask yourself. Why did you cheat on her? Do you really think you've changed that in the past (what, week? 2 weeks?). Do you think a girl as nice as you describe should be dating an older guy who cheats on her?

Based on your previous experiences and level of maturity, I'd say no, even hell no.

$.02
He's young. Let him learn from his mistakes. If he believes he can, then let him believe that.

Know this: There are levels of cheating. You hit one of the high ones. No matter what you said and how you apologised, it will linger in her mind for the rest of the relationship. I can guarantee you that. The circle of trust will NEVER EVER be the same.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Zimmer wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

$.02
He's young. Let him learn from his mistakes. If he believes he can, then let him believe that.

Know this: There are levels of cheating. You hit one of the high ones. No matter what you said and how you apologised, it will linger in her mind for the rest of the relationship. I can guarantee you that. The circle of trust will NEVER EVER be the same.
I realised that as soon as I did it, but I couldn't keep it inside me. I'm glad I told her, and so is she. Now we can move on, move forward.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6276
Whoever 'Froggy' is, his argument is instantly void because of the infuriating way he types.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

Oisín<3 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Bevo wrote:

$.02

I realised that as soon as I did it, but I couldn't keep it inside me. I'm glad I told her, and so is she. Now we can move on, move forward.
That's his point. You won't be able to fully move on or move forward. Or at least she won't.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

mtb0minime wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

That's his point. You won't be able to fully move on or move forward. Or at least she won't.
Clearly not. I've got a match this Sunday (Championship Semi-Final) and we were meant to be going out. I told her I couldn't and now she's sacrificed a night with her mates for me, cause she's coming over to mine to chill 'n stuff'...

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-10-05 14:44:03)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6527|Austin, Texas
Not sure what you're getting at, but until (unless) you can answer those questions you're simply lying to yourself.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
I'm not. It won't happen again.

I don't know why I did it in the first place. I'm not gonna blame alcohol, it was just my fault, my work, and my consequences.

I swore down on my little brother it won't happen again (and for those who don't know me, I love my lil bro more than anything (even Orlaith, and she knows that ). My mates only know I'm fully telling the truth when I swear on Fionn (my lil bro)...

I'm dead serious about this girl, I realise I made mistakes. I'm not exactly sure why I did it in the first place, but I've learned from my mistakes.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

She may be acting fine. But it's still there in her mind. Obviously she's not going to say anything about it and wants to move forward. But believe me, sooner or later, your past will come back to haunt you.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

mtb0minime wrote:

She may be acting fine. But it's still there in her mind. Obviously she's not going to say anything about it and wants to move forward. But believe me, sooner or later, your past will come back to haunt you.
Perhaps, but I'll deal with that when it comes around. I'mma just sit back and enjoy it for now
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!
I've been cheated on, I got over it pretty quickly. Obviously I'm not a girl but shit happens?
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5640|Southern California

Oisín<3 wrote:

I swore down on my little brother it won't happen again (and for those who don't know me, I love my lil bro more than anything (even Orlaith, and she knows that ). My mates only know I'm fully telling the truth when I swear on Fionn (my lil bro)...
Attention Bf2s'ers. This thread shows you how much Oisin loves his brother.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p2756192
Bevo
Nah
+718|6527|Austin, Texas

Oisín<3 wrote:

I'm dead serious about this girl, I realise I made mistakes. I'm not exactly sure why I did it in the first place, but I've learned from my mistakes.
Until you realize why you made them, you won't be able to move on. You're simply suppressing them because for the time being things are going well. You feel good that she accepted it, you felt really bad about it - but that doesn't mean you won't fall back into the same pattern a few months down the road. You think you won't now - but until you understand there is a reason why you cheated on her, you can't move on.

But what do I know, I'm just some kid who watches people.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6493|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Bros before Hoes is what people who dont have girl friends say.If there true friends they will still be there when you can go out.

So what you cheated on her, shes only 17. She will get over it contrary to what people are saying in this thread, were young we sleep around shit happens.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

-MetaL* wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Attention Bf2s'ers. This thread shows you how much Oisin loves his brother.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p2756192
That's about my older brother you twat. He's like 20, my younger one is 6.
ruisleipa
+149|6229|teh FIN-land

DBBrinson1 wrote:

until you get married then it flips...
tru dat
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6155|'straya
Gangbang tbh. Then you'll all get on great.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5822|Fattest Country in the world.

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Whoever 'Froggy' is, his argument is instantly void because of the infuriating way he types.
Lyke n wy mn.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6680|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Oh Son (is that how you say it?) - Dont sack ya mates off but explain to them you like getting ya cock wet.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

1927 wrote:

Oh Son (is that how you say it?) - Dont sack ya mates off but explain to them you like getting ya cock wet.
I have, they just said I was whipped and asked me when the wedding was...
Lai
+186|6157

1927 wrote:

I think it is Ooh Sheen, right?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723
You're an idiot. Can somebody close this thread, enough of his emo shit. It's like Mitch all over.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5407

Cybargs wrote:

You're an idiot. Can somebody close this thread, enough of his emo shit. It's like Mitch all over.
aye.  dont we have a girl issues thread already?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

Red Forman wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

aye.  dont we have a girl issues thread already?
His argument would be this is a bro problem thread yo, coz my homies ain't cool with my hoe ya diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.

Ban this cocksucker now. PLEASE MODS PLEASE.

The longer he stays the more I am convinced he is one of the mods...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard