{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6461
After reading many posts about hating the new patch - I have to say I like it.  New Maps, New Vehicles, Weapons (through expsanions) has made it fun to play again - getting lost on maps    When I get killed (alot) I am now wtf killed me?  OOO I try that next myself.

And with the new "tweaks" prone, claymores, weapons, hit-reg has made it like playing a new game.  Oh and that EU Union Medal can go from grey to shiny now

OK got to get used to the tweaks but so what?!?!  I think most people are whining because they were used to playing out the same routines and owning and suddenley they dont/cant do that anymore.

Not often I am postive towards EA - but Thanks for this one.
thepilot91
+64|6232|Åland!
gotta agree , the only thing that bothers me is that everyone gotta have my beloved f35 , everyone hate j10 , but im used to it ive always hated it but now: im stuck with it against f35newbs , other than that i like the new patch
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America
Yeah I really like this patch as well. Being the armor whore I am this new map is cool. Hitreg is perfect for me now. I haven't been killed by a clay since the release. Sniping is just full of awsm now, and no more enemy medics jumping and prone spamming. BF2 life is good.

Edit: BLACKHAWKS FUCKING RAPE!

Last edited by Blade4509 (2009-09-06 08:02:46)

"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6554|Hungary
I was so surprised today shooting a guy in the head from 6 meter range with a sniper rifle! I hit it and only dust came out!
Was surprised and i was very angry in the same time.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5746|شمال
Same here... Love the 1920x1200 resolution
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5995|Aberdeen, Scotland
Hitreg as inf seems better, but I was playing Ghost town the other day and got two visible hits bouncing off helis in a row the other day (one a Hind, one an Apache)...that's the most frustrating aspect for me.
Spectre*
envision, v4|, [cMc]
+5|5345|Atlanta, Georgia
Ya patch is awesome, before the idea of getting the boosters free was crazy, some big ups for it actually happening.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6591|Toronto-Canada
the only thing i hate is i cant put AA because then i wont be able to alt tab out of the game and this game looks awful without it.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6526

MrAnderson wrote:

Hitreg as inf seems better, but I was playing Ghost town the other day and got two visible hits bouncing off helis in a row the other day (one a Hind, one an Apache)...that's the most frustrating aspect for me.
nah the reg isnt any better
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5395|USA

farmerfez wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

It's random as fuck, even more so than before. While the hitboxes are more accurate to the model, I swear that where I used to get dust it just regs as a headshot by default.
blendiys
+8|6524|Belgium
My hitreg went worse. If I play on servers with a ping higher than 110 I can't hit no shit. Even if they are in front of me, I can't knife or shock paddle someone. Strange.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone

farmerfez wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

I concur
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6526

edlT wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

It's random as fuck, even more so than before. While the hitboxes are more accurate to the model, I swear that where I used to get dust it just regs as a headshot by default.
yeah sometimes its really really good and sometimes its really really bad. Same server same ping same everything so i have no clue.....bf2 is just fucked i guess.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America
Every shot I've fired that hits the figure, counts 100% of the time and I play support. These complaints are fucking whack.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6128|Scotland!

Blade4509 wrote:

Every shot I've fired that hits the figure, counts 100% of the time and I play support. These complaints are fucking whack.
For me too, but only with support, try playing medic or sniper vs support and you'll be surprised.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5452
Stop playing on servers hosted on Hello Kitty laptops and go somewhere with decent ping. Imo with moderate ping, your shots (should) reg if they hit, and wont reg if they wont hit. Period. All talk about "random" reg is bullshit.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

All talk about "random" reg is bullshit.
Enemy wheelbarrow spotted
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5395|USA

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Stop playing on servers hosted on Hello Kitty laptops and go somewhere with decent ping. Imo with moderate ping, your shots (should) reg if they hit, and wont reg if they wont hit. Period. All talk about "random" reg is bullshit.
lol
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6128|Scotland!

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

stop talking out of your arse
bastardrat72
+3|6579
I'm actually digging the new patch.  After not playing for over 6 months, the new maps and stuff gave me a reason to come back.
chile1
+2|6302

lxcpikiman wrote:

the only thing i hate is i cant put AA because then i wont be able to alt tab out of the game and this game looks awful without it.
They actually fixed the alt+tab thing. Head over here to fix it: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … b-fix.html
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6459|meh-land
i came back after a long while, was initially impressed with the new hitreg, then discovered that that's just differences between servers, and the big difference they claimed on the patch was a lie to get us back

and the prone deviation thing is gay, but nothing one can't adapt to
so really a good job for not making the game unplayable i guess
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5863|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Hitreg seems fine to me on any server, and I didn't even mind it on 1.41 it seems a bit better to me
Spectre*
envision, v4|, [cMc]
+5|5345|Atlanta, Georgia
Hitreg in Pubs will only get you killed acouple times, it's all about your movement, staying behind things, using your minimap -.-
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5452

I'm Jamesey wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

stop talking out of your arse
'im not even aiming at my enemy and i get headshots'

makes a lot sense aswell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard