TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-
So I was playing on a 24/7 Karkand server today and decided to command a little bit. I commanded the first round and won that match, so the second round I decided to go commander again. As soon as I get into the command screen I get TKed by some moron because he didn't get the command spot stating: "no one likes a command whore." *Punish*. He Tks me twice more and both times I punish so he gets kicked. Then the pathetic moron emails me:

dude don't command whore the whole time braAnd I reply:

Wtf are you talking about? I command one round and I'm a command whore?And then, this is what makes me laugh:

your stats as a first sarge make it impossible to outrank a sarge major.....there are known cheats/hacks out there that make it possible to command anytime regardless of rank.....this is not a glitch in the game it's a cheatAt this point I'm laughing my ass off, and my reply:

I just became a Sergeant Major last night ya moron. I guess you're one of the many people who have not seen the big ass annoucement on the forums. "THE STATS FEED IS DOWN"

My stats won't update obviously.And his last reply:

well then the website blows then........commander whoreIt's people like this who make you want to go on a rampage using a toothpick to stab people.

SEACREST OUT.

EDIT:

He sent me one last email:

my bad your stats suck too much to cheat....unless you've just acquired one due to your obvious lack of any skillsLawls
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
The Stats Feed Is Down????????
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

the_heart_attack wrote:

LOL @ both
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

Lies... we all know that NM is the hacker mod... not you!
brad2195
Banned
+-6|6721
well don't they?......everything about this is true....nice of you to run to the forum and cry about though.....the highlight of your day........and your forum is about as exciting as watching ants fuck....which I'm sure if you saw this you'd have to run over here and make a thread.....keep up the badwork
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado
dose it still update on ea? i still want to play and get my points later.
NJG HukaMaster
+1|6776
How'd he get your Email, am I missing something?
NJG HukaMaster
+1|6776
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6708|Germany

brad2195 wrote:

well don't they?......everything about this is true....nice of you to run to the forum and cry about though.....the highlight of your day........and your forum is about as exciting as watching ants fuck....which I'm sure if you saw this you'd have to run over here and make a thread.....keep up the badwork
I found the whole situational description hilarious already.... but this post definitely made me pee my pants for laughing...
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702

brad2195 wrote:

Actually most ants dont have sex. When the time comes, the queen and drones will fly into the air in a big swarm and the queen will be inseminated, after which she'll go find a place to deposit the larvae. From what I understand watching the swarm can be quite interesting.

And it's only the small minded idiots that assume everything they dont understand is due to hacks. Not that I'm calling you a small minded idi... wait. yeah, I am.

Last edited by Skruples (2006-02-06 19:00:29)

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6756
That is quite simply the most pathetic thing I have heard ever................................................. well maybe not ever. Seriously he said those things... commander whore? What about the people in the top slots of commanders in BFHQ? What do you call them? WTF?
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6839|A Small Isle in the Tropics

the_heart_attack wrote:

What!!?? How come it wasn't announced??
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6740
Because sooo many people dieing to command that they are hacking to be commander.... LOL
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

lol you pwned his douche ass, good job !
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
hahahah how funny
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Stats Feed? We have stats here?!`
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
...and youre saying you dont hack?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Shame. Fuckin' looser.
It's strange no matter how much common sense you rub in someone's face it never seems to catch on. There needs to be another way of administering it. I suggest anally, because people are sure to pay attention then.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
tF-afrojap
+124|6849|SF
hahahahah.. shame on you for commanding a whole round! Jeez what a hog.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire
Wow - to think that all your hard work and dedication to BF2 to be able to get precedence of Command over them should lead to you being a whore - after one round.  Shame on you - here's an e-slap across the face, so youll never forget the lesson you've learned.  *slap*
DakotaDoc64
+0|6794|Omaha, Nebraska

tF-afrojap wrote:

hahahahah.. shame on you for commanding a whole round! Jeez what a hog.
Umm yea you Commander hog.  Umm don't look at my gold command star... that is just on loan from a friend...really.
Zukabazuka
+23|6687

NJG HukaMaster wrote:

This guy could have been here before and seen his name and remember it.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835
What are you gonna do if you live in a shoe and you aint got no sole.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-02-07 02:31:28)

Captain_Slog
PUNISHED?!...*sigh*
+2|6732|Perth, Australia

Tyferra wrote:

Shame. Fuckin' looser.
It's strange no matter how much common sense you rub in someone's face it never seems to catch on. There needs to be another way of administering it. I suggest anally, because people are sure to pay attention then.
Priceless!!

ROFLMAO
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839

Tyferra wrote:

Shame. Fuckin' looser.
Maybe if it had barbs on it so that they couldn't crap it right back out.

Or if you got it way up there using the NYPD methods.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard