justice
OctoPoster
+978|6738|OctoLand
Always been a hard thing to describe to others, it's not like it's a sharp pain, but more of a "I'm gonna be sick, and feel like there's a log in my bladder" kind of thing.

Your thoughts?
I know fucking karate
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Never been kicked, but got a ball travelling over 100kmh down there when I was a goalie. Hurt like hell and I felt sick. Kinda numb also. Bought a nutcup the next day.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
Yeah, you feel like you wanna hurl for a bit, and it's kinda like a deep throbbing pain.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia
Eh..

That deep throbbing pain, especially if it's the balls themselves. That's kinda really focused on where you get hit, but then the pain feels like it spreads throughout your entire body. Telling every fibre of your being that "you. must. never. let. that. happen. again. " And yes, there is a bit of that physically sick feeling as well.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

i got hit in the knob by a baseball the other day, my brother threw it to me and i wasnt paying attention, then bam im on the ground
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
When I was younger we used to fill the plastic ball with plastic bags to give it more weight. Not hockey kind but the other can't remember the name in English, so yeah get one between the balls and you don't wanna move after that. Its painful yet not normal pain when you cut yourself. Think of it as being hit in the chest real hard.

If someone hasn't they should at least get it once in a lifetime. So the next time it happen you are somewhat prepared for it, You still fall to the ground like a girl
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Zukabazuka wrote:

If someone hasn't they should at least get it once in a lifetime. So the next time it happen you are somewhat prepared for it, You still fall to the ground like a girl
Yup. And it takes a good 15min to recover from the hit after the rolling on the ground with tears in your eyes. That is if it's a hard one.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
resonates nicely.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Ioan92
+337|5720
Starts just a few moments after the hit and goes through the body as a feeling of nausea.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270

Ioan92 wrote:

Starts just a few moments after the hit and goes through the body as a feeling of nausea.
This. It also feels like your belly is expanding violently.
m3thod
+2,197|6669|UK
also post why you were hit in the nuts.

I was accidently hit in the nuts by a girl i was seeing from ahem 'playful' fighting.  Suffice to say there was no action cos of it, but she did cradle them for a long time afterwards.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
It doesn't hurt at first. It takes a few seconds and then it's just like intense pressure, or like your balls are in a vice.
m3thod
+2,197|6669|UK
I had a mate who clocked a girl for kneeing him in the nuts, there is enough time to react before the pain hit, so he used it knock her to the other side of the classroom before he collapsed.

it was funny, i had another mate stood next to him saying in slow motion...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

I pay for the pleasure

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3p8FCJi9-YY/SXIRBymu65I/AAAAAAAAACw/NBGvDSD_nDA/s400/dominatrix44.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6477|Somewhere else

A stomach ach, only in the groin, coupled with the usual post impact sensation, and maybe the mental rush of falling, and not because you fell to the ground, even as you are lying on the ground you have this kinda, fear "what fuck's going on" almost adrenaline rush-type feeling, only a an evil feeling adrenaline rush. throw in a little untethered rage, kept only at bay by a deep desire for the pain to go away
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5494|England

m3thod wrote:

I was accidently hit in the nuts by a girl i was seeing from ahem 'playful' fighting.  Suffice to say there was no action cos of it, but she did cradle them for a long time afterwards.
you were trying to rape her in other words
mikkel
+383|6599
It feels like the life is being sucked out of you through your torso.
m3thod
+2,197|6669|UK

SamBo:D wrote:

m3thod wrote:

what can i say ur mums loves it
Banned
+236|5494|England
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6505
a
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6630

w
Banned
+236|5494|England
m

: spam
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6283|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

m3thod wrote:

SamBo:D wrote:

m3thod wrote:

what can i say ur mums loves it
ZING !
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

"painful"
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Never been kicked in the balls, bitches know I don't play that game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard