SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5498|England
So I decided to own some pub nubs the other day on a BF2 server and got accused of hacking several times by them.

I said "It ain't a hack guys, it's skill. I could own your entire clan by myself!"

They thought I was joking until we decided to have a match, me against 40 of their best players, here it is:

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Put a gun in your hands and you kill with style Sam, amazing... Most vids are boring, but this one had me hooked.

10+++ would certainly watch again.
Chorcai
+49|6649|Ireland
U r teh pwn.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
n00b, I'm so pr0 I could pwn all those f4gz with just my shock-paddles.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700
He is hacking.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5401
lol at 1:20ish.....That was good.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas
Dude I wish I could aim like that!

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2009-07-28 20:28:37)

fucking cheater!! *slap*
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
has my babiez pl0x
Random_Guy
+5|5424
You're lucky you didn't run into P.K. Johansson with his pimp cane. The tables would have turned then. And whats up with the small cross showing exactly where to aim and the messages under the crosshair? "Enemy aiming at you" lol?
TrECeNTeRs
+1|6825
seems from target to target its NEVER off until its time to resupply & replenish... almost jerky you jerk the mouse dead onto each person you shot at? and was it 100% accuracy? hmmm
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6471|Finland

Using Aimbot against bots :-P convinient...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

That's like almost as cool as when you were being an asshat and nadespamming while doing the BF2S movie with Gary.

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2009-07-29 04:21:29)

TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5785|Israel
OMG! You're the best player out there!
Please teach me!!!!
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6000|Aberdeen, Scotland

TrECeNTeRs wrote:

seems from target to target its NEVER off until its time to resupply & replenish... almost jerky you jerk the mouse dead onto each person you shot at? and was it 100% accuracy? hmmm
Is it really that hard to tell he's using hacks? Lol...
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6539|Internetfitlerland

Its vids like these that we need more of, not shit vids from shit players without aim.

I tip my hat to you sir.
Acme1234
+62|6110|Melbourne, Australia

MrAnderson wrote:

TrECeNTeRs wrote:

Smaller corsshair, and insta-snapping should give it away straight away, unless your a complete downer.

Pretty sure it's all against bots as well.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5869|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
He can't be a hacker, hardly anyone hacks on BF2
xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6645|internet
You have lost the match...
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6000|Aberdeen, Scotland

Acme1234 wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

TrECeNTeRs wrote:

Smaller corsshair, and insta-snapping should give it away straight away, unless your a complete downer.

Pretty sure it's all against bots as well.
Yeah, fairly obvious...look at the names. Plus even your bog-standard player can shoot better than that lol
Banned
+236|5498|England

RegMan wrote:

OMG! You're the best player out there!
Please teach me!!!!
Hi, thanks but this SKILL I have, you are either born with or with out, it can't be taught or grasped through practice I'm afraid you'll never be as good as me.

~Smokey~ wrote:

Its vids like these that we need more of, not shit vids from shit players without aim.

I tip my hat to you sir.
Thanks

xxCaptainBlackxx wrote:

You have lost the match...
The video is only half of the match, incase you didn't realize it ended whilst I was capping a flag back.  I won.
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
By far the best thing I have ever seen on BF2, I could never take on 40 clan members like that!
BENBOBBY
+14|5561|UK
Shame I liked the first 10 seconds and the premise of the movie! A pro player vs a whole clan with no nades would be funny to see!
xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6645|internet

SamBo:D wrote:

The video is only half of the match, incase you didn't realize it ended whilst I was capping a flag back.  I won.
you got killed before you captured the flag.

so...=fail
Banned
+236|5498|England

xxCaptainBlackxx wrote:

SamBo:D wrote:

you got killed before you captured the flag.

so...=fail
No I didn't.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard