lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/court-docs-oc … tots/25663

We have sunken to an all new low, people are actually going to celebrate this piece of shit by paying her to be such.

she is the new liberal, "look what idiocy did for me, it can happen to you", poster child

How much ya wanna bet she is an Obama supporter?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

LOS ANGELES - Octuplet mother Nadya Suleman has signed agreements for each of her 14 children to earn $250 a day to star in a reality television show.

The contracts filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court guarantee the children will collectively earn about $250,000 over three years. The contracts require a judge's approval.
This isn't tax payers money, so go cry over something else. Appeasement articles running low?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

LOS ANGELES - Octuplet mother Nadya Suleman has signed agreements for each of her 14 children to earn $250 a day to star in a reality television show.

The contracts filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court guarantee the children will collectively earn about $250,000 over three years. The contracts require a judge's approval.
This isn't tax payers money, so go cry over something else. Appeasement articles running low?
Actually no, there is an appeasement thread already currently running. So go stick your head in the sand there.

If you do not see this as pathetic then shame on you. This woman should have had her kids taken from her, instead of being turned into the next reality TV celebrity for doing nothing except pimping her stupidity and child neglect to the nation for compensation.
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5981
Whats it got to do with my main man O.B. ?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

thraSK wrote:

Whats it got to do with my main man O.B. ?
Just betting she is a fan.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

I'm not even going to click the link because I can guess that's the story is about a Muslim, black or Hispanic person.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
i know this is lowing but connecting this to Obama and liberalism is a stretch, even for him.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5399

JahManRed wrote:

I'm not even going to click the link because I can guess that's the story is about a Muslim, black or Hispanic person.
So why post something then?  Go piss off.  Fuck sakes.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5748|شمال

JahManRed wrote:

....and you are right!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

We have sunken to an all new low, people are actually going to celebrate this piece of shit by paying her to be such.
Thats capitalism for you.
Shouldn't you be celebrating her ingenuity as an entrepreneur?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Spark wrote:

i know this is lowing but connecting this to Obama and liberalism is a stretch, even for him.
All I said is I bet she is an Obama supporter, you can use your imagination
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

JahManRed wrote:

really? I dunno, is she white,  black, muslim or hispanic? I never thought to care, or even look into it.

The fact is, it does not matter, my opinion would be the same regardless, and I think you know that.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope, she did nothing, she has a team of whores surrounding and exploiting her stupidity. She has got nothing to do with it, really outside of agreeing to be pimped out for our entertainment. If it were not for our warped sense of celebrity, she would be mirrored as she should be, a neglectful welfare whore.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope, she did nothing, she has a team of whores surrounding and exploiting her stupidity. She has got nothing to do with it, really outside of agreeing to be pimped out for our entertainment. If it were not for our warped sense of celebrity, she would be mirrored as she should be, a neglectful welfare whore.
She/her children are getting $250,000 from a private company. That's not welfare. And her welfare payments that she was getting are likely to go once she does get that sort of money.

Yay for capitalism and stupid American tv ratings.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

She/her children are getting $250,000 from a private company. That's not welfare. And her welfare payments that she was getting are likely to go once she does get that sort of money.

Yay for capitalism and stupid American tv ratings.
She is being paid and rewarded for being neglectful to her children. A mothers responsible enough to be able to actually take care of their children are the ones to be celebrated , honored and rewarded. Not this low life.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lowing wrote:

She is being paid and rewarded for being neglectful to her children. A mothers responsible enough to be able to actually take care of their children are the ones to be celebrated , honored and rewarded. Not this low life.
Write to the tv station and complain, or don't watch it - it's that simple. She and her children are worth $250,000 to a tv station and no matter how you try to twist this around it has nothing to do with some liberal ideology behind it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Write to the tv station and complain, or don't watch it - it's that simple. She and her children are worth $250,000 to a tv station and no matter how you try to twist this around it has nothing to do with some liberal ideology behind it.
Really? Getting paid for doing nothing? Celbrating and rewarding failure? Sounds pretty liberalesque to me.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Really? Getting paid for doing nothing? Celbrating and rewarding failure? Sounds pretty liberalesque to me.
Yeah because it's tax payer money that are funding her - not a tv network.

Wake up and smell the roses.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Yeah because it's tax payer money that are funding her - not a tv network.

Wake up and smell the roses.
Never said it was taxpayer money funding it. I siad it was bullshit, and I listed my reasons why.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Lowing - can't you just say "look at this stupid greedy bitch" instead of saying "look at this stupid greedy Obama-supporting liberal bitch"? This isn't a complicated thing dude, you can check all political leanings at the door.

I'm going to regret asking this but how does this show her as a liberal? How does this suggest which way she voted? How does this tell us anything more about her aside from her tendancy towards exploiting her children for money?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5399
Check political leanings at the door?  Wow.  Guess that applies to lowing only.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Well really man, this is more a EE thread than a D&ST thread, it only exists for Lowing to once again argue for the sake of arguing.

Look I agree her reliance on food stamps while bringing more and more arguments for stem-cell research into the world does display what Lowing refers to as "a liberal", or at least someone who is more than happy to take advantage of liberal redistribution. However Lowing should be rejoicing; this stupid bitch has found a source of income now, no longer will she be a drain on tax paying Americans everywhere. Isn't that a good thing?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Ty wrote:

Well really man, this is more a EE thread than a D&ST thread, it only exists for Lowing to once again argue for the sake of arguing.

Look I agree her reliance on food stamps while bringing more and more arguments for stem-cell research into the world does display what Lowing refers to as "a liberal", or at least someone who is more than happy to take advantage of liberal redistribution. However Lowing should be rejoicing; this stupid bitch has found a source of income now, no longer will she be a drain on tax paying Americans everywhere. Isn't that a good thing?
Already stated my reasoning, she is being celebrated and rewarded for her incompentancy, failures and neglect. Liberalism at its finest.

This goes toward the rest of us more than it does her. It goes toward our shallowness as a society and what we value in our citizens.

All I said is I bet she is an Obama supporter. Use your imagination as to why.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5399

FatherTed wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

Are you lowings butt plug or something? you seem awful close to his arse.
Oh that's mature.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Red Forman wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

Are you lowings butt plug or something? you seem awful close to his arse.
Oh that's mature.
And your liberal comments etc splattered all over this board are?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard