Supabull
+1|5416
OK, i was on C+ server, it was about 8v8. i had roughly 55 11 kd. Someone called skywalker was crying, saying i put a clay on the flag then came the cries of cheat. He done a kick vote, didnt work. Then followed me about, putting me off with c4. Then in the end an admin just straight banned me. The reason said excessive team killing or successful vote. And now im banned. Can we do anythign abou these pissy little admins that ban on a wim? Can we get their servers banned or at least un-ranked? This is getting beyond a joke, all these bespectled little virgins abusing the one little bit of power they have in this world! Id love any constructive feedback from u guys.
cheers
supabull

Last edited by Supabull (2009-07-19 17:44:20)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Unfortunately, no. The best you can do is post on the clan's/community's site and ask to be unbanned.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Supabull
+1|5416
Ty death mate. Not sure if i will, kinda sticks in my throat, when u get treated like that. Ive played in there on and off for a long time, with a lot better kds. Cheers man.

Ps. Could someone start some kind of table, ranking the pissiest admins/servers, so we an hit them where it hurts, and not use said servers?

Last edited by Supabull (2009-07-19 18:35:12)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I guess this is a start, though it's not exactly organized into a list or anything.
FathomsDown
+19|6652|England

Supabull wrote:

Can we do anythign abou these pissy little admins that ban on a wim? Can we get their servers banned or at least un-ranked? This is getting beyond a joke, all these bespectled little virgins abusing the one little bit of power they have in this world! Id love any constructive feedback from u guys.
Sorry matey, as they pay, they descided who can play. It sucks but there isn't much you can do about it other than find a better server to play on.

I wish things were different as kicks/bans are added to your ranking stats but something tells me that server rankings, kick/ban reason lists, etc won't be added to server listings as it would reduce the number of people paying for servers. Capitalism sucks sometimes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard