LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6376|MN
Just thought you would enjoy a little song.

Personalized for ya MacBeth!
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :3
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

This is why we have a PM system.

inb4 "well look at the last thing you sent me, reaper!"
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

that pic reaps?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

I take it she is related to you .. I looked at your youtube account. Daughter .. sis?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

LividBovine wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

That bitch can't enunciate for shit.
Try being in an orphanage for 2 years, rarely interacted with directly, and then comming to foreign land trying to learn a new language.
Pay no attention.. it's not the first time he has put his foot in his mouth .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6376|MN

Kmarion wrote:

I take it she is related to you .. I looked at your youtube account. Daughter .. sis?
Daughter.  Story is on my site.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Cool. That explains your signature.

I have a friend that adopted a little girl from the Ukraine.
http://bit.ly/15FDPk
Xbone Stormsurgezz
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6349|Troy, New York
Cool beans. I have four adopted siblings; One from China, One from Russia, and Two from Mongolia (basically Russia, right near the border). There mostly OK, but one has Fetal Alcohol Effect (not as severe as the syndrome apparently) and another is missing a couple fingers from a fire (got burned and then had to be amputated) and then one as Cleft Palate.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6376|MN

h4hagen wrote:

Cool beans. I have four adopted siblings; One from China, One from Russia, and Two from Mongolia (basically Russia, right near the border). There mostly OK, but one has Fetal Alcohol Effect (not as severe as the syndrome apparently) and another is missing a couple fingers from a fire (got burned and then had to be amputated) and then one as Cleft Palate.
Awesome.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

This was actually really cool. I still feel honored. also

Gooners wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :3
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6738|London

hahaha

cute
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png