[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6558|sWEEDen
Any paintballers here?

Lets talk about gear, tactics and pain in here.

I use an Etek 2 with a Dye Rotor, fits my pricerange ok since paintball is real expensive here in Sweden.

Been playing on and off for 12 years but only recently in competitions.

What are your experiences? REC or supair? Electric or mechanic? Playingstyle? Protips?

GAME ON!
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6272
I use a tactical style.

As far as guns, I had an Avenger with an automatic hopper, I believe a 12" barrel, 20 ounce tank.

Protip: Don't accidently shoot your teammate to find out after you apologize he gives you a gay wink constantly.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6558|sWEEDen
Last competition I "accidently" shot my teammate (forward - snakeplayer) in the neck from 3 meters distance, that´s what happens when you don´t stick to the plan.

Last edited by [F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi (2009-06-21 16:40:03)

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6272

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

Last competition I "accidently" shot my teammate (forward - snakeplayer) in the neck from 3 meters distance, that´s what happens when you don´t stick to the plan.
There was this big boy running around in a jogging suit, No jacket half mask, no double shirts of any kind under, No cup.

Comes running through the marsh and a guy pops out from behind a tree and strikes him down to the ground.

Hit em right in the nuts, He dropped to his knees and yelled "MY GONADS".

It was hilarious, We were playing Bomb.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

I have gone though a lot of equipment but mainly I used a SP Ion with freak (Cheap I know, but for many reasons I still think it's the best damn marker I have used) and then an Etek, with Halo B as hopper. I have played a few years of competitive but like many others I'm kinda quitting the competitive side of this sport, mainly because of the money and dedication it requires. Fun times have been had though
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6558|sWEEDen
HEHEHEHE, wearing a cup is very very essential, sadly most players learn this the hard way. I beleive my worst hit was behind my left ear, a bounce too, thoose bastards hurts, but still not as bad as a hit at the balls.

Safety first, paintballer second.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

First piece of equipment I bought as well
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6558|sWEEDen
Well if you are in a relationship it´s not that hard to motivate the cost of a cup or a pair of good slidingshorts, hehe

I have an Halo/Reloader B2 as backup and when playing reball, for what I know the freak is still a good barrelkit and there certainly are worse guns then Ions for speedball. I use the Lucky 15 barrelkit ftm and it´s totaly ok.

Paintball needs alot of dedication sure, but it mostly needs cash. I can´t beleive how expensive it is here compared to the U.S.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6323|Troy, New York

HEHEHEHE, wearing a cup is very very essential, sadly most players learn this the hard way. I beleive my worst hit was behind my left ear, a bounce too, thoose bastards hurts, but still not as bad as a hit at the balls.

Safety first, paintballer second.
I had a team mate pump 3 rounds into the back of my ear from 3 feet away. Probably my worst hit.
I play a fair bit, but just recreational.
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6085|Tampa, Florida
I play PSP D3, been playing for 5 years now. I shoot a DM9 with a dye rotor even though we're sponsored by planet eclipse haha. Used to play scenario a little while back then I got into xball this year and its been a great experience.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6272
I have not been paintballing in a long time, Use to go with a buddy of mine but he is nothing but trouble anymore.

I want to get back into it, But like we are all thinking. It's really getting expensive.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6602|New Hampshire, USA
I've been paintballing for about 8 years now.  I'm mostly play woodsball and scenario games as I have no money for or interest in speedball.  I've posted my babies here before but I love showing them off so I'll put them here too  .

Delta .68 pistol
https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2258/122/119/521033402/n521033402_1455202_6235.jpg

Spyder TLX - I actually gutted a FAMAS airsoft gun and put the shell around the paintball gun with nice effect imo
https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2258/122/119/521033402/n521033402_1455203_6859.jpg

Tippmann A5
https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2258/122/119/521033402/n521033402_1455205_8325.jpg

Tippmann 98C
https://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2258/122/119/521033402/n521033402_1455204_7757.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6127|Vancouver | Canada
Tippmann A5: MP5 PWD stock, JJ 12 inch ceramic barrel, NcStar reddot.
CCI Phantom: T-stock, Lapco Bigshot barrel.
Broken Lightning Autococker.

I mostly just play recball at my local field.

Speedball is too expensive, and scenario-ball is filled with milsim morons who think cheating is part of the game.

Mostly I just take pics though:
http://eagleeyez.deviantart.com/gallery … hotography

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2009-06-21 23:59:21)

Choclot
+21|6513
I managed to accidentally shoot my ex-girlfriend under the chin from about a inch away lol she was holding the barrel when I was reloading...the barrel slipped, barrel pointed at her chin, i went to go grab the grip and accidentally pulled the trigger..

'Ex' being the main word here.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6127|Vancouver | Canada

Choclot wrote:

I managed to accidentally shoot my ex-girlfriend under the chin from about a inch away lol she was holding the barrel when I was reloading...the barrel slipped, barrel pointed at her chin, i went to go grab the grip and accidentally pulled the trigger..

'Ex' being the main word here.
No barrel cover or safe mode..?
Choclot
+21|6513
No, we were in the combat area...we had masks on. Waiting for the next round.
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6085|Tampa, Florida
Am I the only tourney baller here? lol
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6558|sWEEDen
I play in the Swedish 3kr Cup div.3...

First year of competitions for us this year, last tourney we ended up at 4th place after getting some bad ref. decisions against us...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6549|Columbus, OH
I have a TIppman 98 Plat. Pro. ... have not had a chance to go paint balling this season yet.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6410|somewhere other then here
i have been playing paintball for 6 years. I mainly play with a Dye DM7 with a halo b hopper and a 70ci 4500psi DYE throttle tank. i play paintball almost every weekend
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6085|Tampa, Florida

I play in the Swedish 3kr Cup div.3...

First year of competitions for us this year, last tourney we ended up at 4th place after getting some bad ref. decisions against us...
Happens all the time : / Reffing is tough man let me tell you.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6558|sWEEDen
Oh yeah I know, but this was clearly a bad ref. since they swapped him after that game...

Today I got  a crown speedfeed for my rotor, very satisfied, very. (swedish guy who desinged the rotor btw)

Sadly it´s not that good for reball.....speaking about reball, anyone that knows about a good barrel for reballs, other then the freakkit insert?
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6085|Tampa, Florida

Oh yeah I know, but this was clearly a bad ref. since they swapped him after that game...

Today I got  a crown speedfeed for my rotor, very satisfied, very. (swedish guy who desinged the rotor btw)

Sadly it´s not that good for reball.....speaking about reball, anyone that knows about a good barrel for reballs, other then the freakkit insert?
It's not the barrel that is good for reballs it's really your hopper because they will jam a lot of hoppers. Any barrel will work as long as it has inserts that match the bore of the paint.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6165|Schofield Barracks
I got a Tippman A5. I really wanna upgrade it but haven't found the time or money.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6558|sWEEDen
My point exacly, I want a good barrel for reball, a reloader b2 works fine with reballs (did last season), rotor however will jam alot with reballs.

From what I know there is only the smart parts freak insert that are specialy made for reball?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard