nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727
in fact, i WANT them to. im ranked 18 on the global aviator list and with a few hours of extensive play added i would be in the top 10.  you would suppose i'd be someone that would have a lot too loose. very much NOT SO

i dont give a flying crap about a bunch of stupid numbers people only seem to bitch and moan about in the first place. this ranked system has every dickhead talking out of his ass. never i repeat NEVER have i encountered a community with so much stupidity as in BF2.  so here you have it folks, EA CAN RESET MY STATS.

get ready for my new k/d ratio bitches.

thanks, nobody

Last edited by nobodyhasthisnameyet (2006-02-04 13:03:34)

ZAV
+0|6709|Netherlands
They can do mine to, my stats are crappy anyway, I do have veteran ground defense though
nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727
thats because you get in a TOW when you roll a joint you STATPADDER!!!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6714|UK
go swing your BF2 dicks somewhere else

edit: (homesexual dicks)

Last edited by m3thod (2006-02-04 13:14:54)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
plaid_retina
+10|6738|Memphis, Tn
Yea, most of the BF2 community are also complete jerks, and jump at any chance to flame someone instead of just keeping their mouth shut, or helping someone in need of answers.
nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727

m3thod wrote:

go swing your BF2 dicks somewhere else
would you be willing to explain yourself when saying "bf2 dicks"

im sorry not quite sure what u mean by that

Last edited by nobodyhasthisnameyet (2006-02-04 13:28:31)

IronFerret
+48|6700|Mexico City.
I dont think its wise to call stupids all the bf2 players... its just a stupid and ¡nmature cliche your loocking for... bu i got agree with ya that sick obssesion with the raking sistems seems to me like a bunch of crap..
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6890|North Texas
Keep the flames to a minimum.. m3thod this means you
froschquetscher
+0|6700
hi hi i am a little mushroom in a big wood

Last edited by froschquetscher (2006-02-04 16:25:48)

idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6770|Debris From Space
I'm fine...
m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK
Well you dont seem to have a problem swinging your dicks around in servers/forums proclaiming your the best now do you?

Thus, you know very well what i mean young man. 

And I, him and him and him and her and him and so on and so forth are getting extremley bored with it.  Do you think people are taking a preverse enjoyment into the misfortune(!) dealt to your clan because it was the exact perverse m3thod you utilised when blasting all those noobs and the exact same perverse vomit inducing boasts in every known BF2 forum on earth?

In conculsion what goes around come around, and try to be more humble when implementing ones skillz

> dick swinging > annoying people > reporting to EA > stats reset = happy NHTNY

Blimey! Not a flame in sight!

Last edited by m3thod (2006-02-04 14:18:18)

m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK

froschquetscher wrote:

The guys from bf2rankedservers.com are depressive, ex-gays from Berlin-Zehlendorf. From his father the supervisory board of "Schweinmast GmBH Kirkistan" (copyright) indianscout got years ago a whole lot of power. Now he is sitting in his Nissen hut and is indulging his only hobby. MISANTHROPIE. Misanthropie is a diabolic progress of Anthropie which says that everything in the universe is shit. As soon as indianscout and his colleges see that anything is not shit, makes fun or even is awesome, he hits it by all means nessecary so hard so it becomes shit again.

PS To all you whiners. The permanent repeating of the same Schmu  is called Neurolinguistik Programming (NLP). Means - when you shit in the bakers bread often enough, he thinks that bread which doesnt taste like shit is abnormal.
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727
me making a statement on how little i care about stats and that they can wipe them as proof of my word has nothing to with me swinging my dick around.  i am truely very sorry method but i do believe you completely miss the point.
m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK
"get ready for my new k/d ratio bitches"

Is this not a stat?  A stat that you obviously care about? A statement of which you spout with such conviction?

It is you Dear NHTNY that is confused.  And you're not fooling anyone with your childish "i don't care" rant...you wouldn't have made such a defiant bold statement in the first place and you've invested approx 1049:38:30 hours in attaining your precious little score, there wouldn't be anyone on Gods green earth that wouldn't feel a sense of anger if the EA Stat Reaper turned its attentions to it

And referring to the BF2 community as "bitches" only further gives credence to yours and BSF piss poor reputation.

Now Wow is thata way my young bucko laddo --------->

/Waves

Last edited by m3thod (2006-02-04 14:38:42)

nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727

m3thod wrote:

"get ready for my new k/d ratio bitches"

Is this not a stat?  A stat that you obviously care about? A stat which you spout with such conviction?

It is you Dear NHTNY that is confused.  And you're not fooling anyone with your "i don't care" statement...you wouldn't have made such a defiant bold statement anyway and you've invested approx 1049:38:30 hours in attaining your precious little score, there wouldn't be anyone on Gods green earth that would feel a sense of anger when the EA Stat Reaper stumbled upon it.

And referring to the BF2 community as "bitches" only further gives credence to yours and BSF piss poor reputation.

Now Wow is thata way my young bucko laddo --------->

/Waves
that stat will show what i am capable of.  and they can wipe them over and over or they could not even exist for all i care! when i say "bitches" i am referring to all the little smacktards that ruin game and teamplay. the little moaning whores that are jealous of your scores and curse you, join your team and tk cause they dont like the amount of kills you are able to make or disagree with your style or level of gameplay (even though they dont go against the rules).  im referring to THOSE bitches. and there are a lot in bf2.  in concern to your flame on BSF and our "piss poor" reputation.  there are alot of you lovers and haters, you obviously classifying as the last.  people that play with us or against us this current day on servers know what we stand for.  and you can "quote" me on that
x0pht
+0|6780
EA definitely should reset my stats. and they should've done that long time ago.

i failed alot of courses for playing this goddamn game. It's all EA's fault.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6763|The Netherlands
You want your stats reset... i wonder why... but here's a suggestion, maybe you could start a new account but thats like taking the easy route now isnt it?

You could try contacting nitro and tell him you want to go padding and ask him to bring a bunch of his padding buddy's, then get a buddy of yours to record your padding on fraps so you can report yourself to bf2rankedservers.com and get your stats wiped? If it sounds like fun go right ahead!

I m thinking why not take as much padders with you while you are at it? You would be the first suicide terrorist in paddercountry! Why get your own stats erased only if you can take out a whole bunch of padders with you!

greetings from uncle echo

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-02-04 15:53:29)

m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK
Its not a flame.  It's the truth.  Truth hurts.  I dunno maybe you could try improving it? Like errrm actually taking on people that can play the game, maybe some pro teams? All you got to do is go to CAL and propose a mano o mano BF2 ruck,  rather than errm raping nubs on pubs.  This HAS been suggested before but the question is have you developed the grapefruits and the testicular fortitude to carry it out yet?!

From what i gather this is what you stand for:

1)TK'ing for vehicles/aircraft (Proved)
2)Stat Padding (Proved)
3)Endless whoring in a BH (booooring)
4)Swinging BF2 dicks (nauseating)
5)Referring to BF2 players as smurfs (annoying (whats that all about?))

Don't stand for much do you? You clearly need a new manifesto.

And no i don't hate BSF, why would i? You lot ain't done nuttin to me.  However, it is evident from the many threads in the many forums why you have a whole army of "haters" (which now includes EA, Go BSF!) and little ol' me is just taking great enjoyment in discrediting you.

Last edited by m3thod (2006-02-04 15:25:58)

Zukabazuka
+23|6728
http://bf2s.com/player/45047268/ Here are his stats or so I belive same name as forum name. About 50% of his time he is in the air.
nobodyhasthisnameyet
+0|6727

m3thod wrote:

and little ol' me is just taking great enjoyment in discrediting you.
the fact you state yourself as little and old, and enjoy discrediting people instead of seeing them for who they really are i think says enough.

irl believe it or not im a nice guy, as a matter of fact im a nice guy on the battlefield with not only my teammates but all fellow players that allso behave as such. i dont mind you getting wound up man.. its your very own happy day

Last edited by nobodyhasthisnameyet (2006-02-04 15:49:04)

froschquetscher
+0|6700
i dont see a team beating bsf in a match. they are total profs.

i know you guys are upset that you cant join bsf, especially you m3thod. but right now there is just no space. however if you have a pretty girlfriend/sister/mother or any kind of female relationship (must be pretty though - models prefered) and you are willing to share her with the bsf community, i think they can give you a guest status.

Last edited by froschquetscher (2006-02-04 16:16:59)

m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK
so?

50% of the time he could be stat padding, 50% of the time he could be TK'ing, 50% of the time he could be calling people smurfs, 50% of the time he could be Alt-tabbing and going into the bf2s forums to swing his dick about.

50% of his total hours (rounded up) is approx 525 Hrs.....

What's your point?
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6807|mansfield
ive just had a shit
[Valhalla]iMac_Attack
+2|6803|Houston, Texas

nobodyhasthisnameyet wrote:

in fact, i WANT them to. im ranked 18 on the global aviator list and with a few hours of extensive play added i would be in the top 10.  you would suppose i'd be someone that would have a lot too loose. very much NOT SO

i dont give a flying crap about a bunch of stupid numbers people only seem to bitch and moan about in the first place. this ranked system has every dickhead talking out of his ass. never i repeat NEVER have i encountered a community with so much stupidity as in BF2.  so here you have it folks, EA CAN RESET MY STATS.

get ready for my new k/d ratio bitches.

thanks, nobody
then why do you play on ranked servers?
m3thod
+2,197|6714|UK
I referred to myself as "little ol' me" which in the English language is a polite way of referring to yourself....its known as being humble.  You're dutch so you prob never come across this method of expression so i'll let this one pass due to cultural differences.

And i clearly stated that i enjoyed discrediting YOU not "people" as this would imply i like discrediting everyone which is indeed wrong. Tut, tut wrong again young man!

And whether you're a nice guy is irrelevant, i couldn't give a toss

I do belive this thread has now finished, you have a good time pooning n00bs with BSF and good luck with the whole EA thing!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard