mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

Still needs mods too. I wanna make my own maps mmk.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6667|UK
mods will never happen for reason beyond dice.

been over this before my shon.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6308

We're received some information from legitimate, undisclosed sources stating that there are a lot of Czech/Western Europe weapons and content in either the next, or one of the future expansion packs for Battlefield 3.

It's a well known fact that Russia, a faction in Battlefield 3, has always been at high tension with Georgia, just south of it's borders. After all, there was a military crisis between the two countries in late 2008. Could we be on the verge of seeing a digital Russian/Western European showdown?
from Battlefieldo
13/f/taiwan
+940|5694
patch seems good. we'll know for sure when it comes out. i really wish they would fix the tv missle though.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464

13/f/taiwan wrote:

patch seems good. we'll know for sure when it comes out. i really wish they would fix the tv missle though.
Patch notes includes a TV Missile fix. However whether it actually works is yet to be seen.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5469|Ventura, California
When does that come out and does it do that to xbox too?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

It's never coming out on XBox. Microsoft policy doesn't allow it.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5694
Additional fixes have been made to the TV missile to prevent it from blowing up the lauching vehicle.

that's the only note that i see about a tv missle fix. i'm not saying that this fix is worthless are not needed but they're is still work to be done on the tv missle.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fo … 904379933/

if this gathers enough attention and replies then the mods might send it to the developers. i'm hoping it doesn't get buried between all the other threads by tomorrow.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5469|Ventura, California

mtb0minime wrote:

It's never coming out on XBox. Microsoft policy doesn't allow it.
What do you mean?

No patches for my xbox?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5749|Roma

bugz wrote:

We're received some information from legitimate, undisclosed sources stating that there are a lot of Czech/Western Europe weapons and content in either the next, or one of the future expansion packs for Battlefield 3.

It's a well known fact that Russia, a faction in Battlefield 3, has always been at high tension with Georgia, just south of it's borders. After all, there was a military crisis between the two countries in late 2008. Could we be on the verge of seeing a digital Russian/Western European showdown?
from Battlefieldo
it's gone from battlefieldo.
I woulnd't mind having more weapons, but that also means i have to get more service stars....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6762|UK

Spearhead wrote:

So there are no new maps in that wall of text I see.  They worked on BF3 for 1.5 years and nine maps were shipped.  That means one map = 2 months.  It's been 4 months now since release.
Bf2 maps are pretty easy to make, graphically bland, no destructibility, etc. Bf3 maps use half a dozen pieces of third party software, huge amounts of art setup, etc.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5174|Sydney
Spawned on Damavand 64 player server, large conquest and we're losing badly. Run around and get shot at, see a heap of enemies and empty a clip of the PP-19 at them. Didn't get a kill, just damage, got shot and fall as I throw a nade.

Get revived and all these kill messages come up. That one nade got me 6 kills
thepilot91
+64|6232|Ă…land!

Jaekus wrote:

Spawned on Damavand 64 player server, large conquest and we're losing badly. Run around and get shot at, see a heap of enemies and empty a clip of the PP-19 at them. Didn't get a kill, just damage, got shot and fall as I throw a nade.

can't wait for the next patch to come out when minimum damage for the pp-19 gets buffed from 9.1 to 12.5
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6319|Graz, Austria

Jaekus wrote:

Like Phoenix from the ashes.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
shooting down littlebirds with m230 is
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13rin
+977|6475
Shooting the pilots out of the littlebirds is awesome... Especially when they're close to the ground, trying to kill you, and the heli doesn't explode so you can steal it.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
GeoEnvi
+22|6683|Philadelphia, PA
Speaking of stealing choppers:

Playing Wake as RU last night.  Viper raping airfield in the way that only a Viper can rape.  Pilot sustains a little damage from my canister shell and lands in the MIDDLE OF THE RU OCCUPIED AIRFIELD to repair?!?!? I maneuver to a position to nail him as he torches away (sparks flying) on the far side of the Viper. Running toward him I spray with the HK53 and take him out, just as his gunner squadie spawns in between us.  So I knife the gunner, finish the repair and hop in the Viper.

Not quite a James Bond moment, but definitely a BF moment!
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6601|Greenwood, IN
Hmm apparently a full list change has been officially released by DICE 2 days ago... No one told me!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ne … 195992365/
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6667|UK

Naturn wrote:

Hmm apparently a full list change has been officially released by DICE 2 days ago... No one told me!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ne … 195992365/
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p3767677
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America
Still no news on the patch release date though? It looks like we got our money's worth since it's like a whole new game. 2 for 1 baby yeah.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
shot down two z-11s or w/e they're called on dava rush with the m320, both helis full

rage ensued
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464
I got a headshot on a helicopter pilot using the canister round
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6654|BC, Canada

FatherTed wrote:

shot down two z-11s or w/e they're called on dava rush with the m320, both helis full

rage ensued
Somebody did the same to me on dava rush last night. But I suck at flyin so its no surprise.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard