PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6289|Pacific NW, USA
No beach flag, that fucking sucks.  I loved how that flag was a deathtrap.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5953
Meh, i couldn't really give a fuck about the waves being too big. As long as the map plays just as well as the BF2 version, i'll be happy.

Although i must say, BF3 art style is a tad depressing. Reminds me too much of that greyish hue that real life has (in England anyway)
Flawless
Rage
+7|4655|North Carolina

Roc18 wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Good that piece of shit is broken.
Not really, anyone with the slightest spacial awareness can shoot it down.
Please stop trying to argue that its not broken. The fact that you can resupply and bring another one back 2 minutes later and go 50-0 makes the shit broken. They should make it so you can't resupply that piece of shit. They didn't intend it to roadkill.
Can you please explain why there is a mav dog tag tracking kills? Also why the soflam, defibrillator, and the T-UGS have kills marked out and the mav does not?
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
it's not even that effective, if a round lasts long enough for someone to go 50-0 with the MAV that just means it was a long enough round for someone decent to get twice as many kills on foot.

It's fun and defeinately not overpowered.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
I just whored MAV on 64p metro hardcore and it is probably the gayest thing I've ever done in my life
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
jord
What about that time we had sex lucien?

i spent a round on rush as mortar, that was pretty gay
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
it wasn't gay cause we cuddled afterwards
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Jimbob23 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Not really, anyone with the slightest spacial awareness can shoot it down.
Please stop trying to argue that its not broken. The fact that you can resupply and bring another one back 2 minutes later and go 50-0 makes the shit broken. They should make it so you can't resupply that piece of shit. They didn't intend it to roadkill.
Can you please explain why there is a mav dog tag tracking kills? Also why the soflam, defibrillator, and the T-UGS have kills marked out and the mav does not?
LOL there's a dog tag that tracks MAV kills? DICE you POS. can't wait until I unlock that thing.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
What a shit team on squad death match today, not one win despite getting more than my quota of kills in every round. The closest was a 42 when I got 20 kills...

also, did they nerf the USAS?, noticed it wasn't performing as well after the patch as before it.

Also the spawns seem fucked now. And after its initial spawn, the vehicle in SDM always seems to spawn in the same spot. You can now see enemy mines on the mini-map and clays don't disappear after you die. Hell one of my supply drops was giving me points a few lives after I switched to engineer.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2011-11-30 11:23:02)

hexify
+5|5350|Canada
Personally I like that they continued the art direction into Wake. I even wish it was darker/unsaturated, like the original concept art. I don't want a nice, pretty island on a beautiful day - I want a gritty, dark and depressed state when I play a war game and what better place than to do it on Wake. Plus, its a nice change since they've kept the same look for Wake for 9 years...

All I want is a big, true-to-size version of Wake. When it comes down to it, they can cover it in whatever DICE art they want as long as it plays good.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/eb8872cebb08c046204abcc26a2b5cc159f8e98c.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699

jord wrote:

it's not even that effective, if a round lasts long enough for someone to go 50-0 with the MAV that just means it was a long enough round for someone decent to get twice as many kills on foot.

It's fun and defeinately not overpowered.
It was a 700 ticket server. MAVs are not hard to shoot down. Most of the time I kill someone with the MAV they don't even see it coming. Everyone is just too busy spamming gernades/tubes/rpgs to notice a small flying object. Hence why it works best on 64 player Metro servers.
jord
i dont really play metro
Flawless
Rage
+7|4655|North Carolina

Roc18 wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

LOL there's a dog tag that tracks MAV kills? DICE you POS. can't wait until I unlock that thing.
Yeah haha proves how retarded dice is.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
go use the MAV before DICE nerf it, it's hilarious
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270

PigPopTart wrote:

No beach flag, that fucking sucks.  I loved how that flag was a deathtrap.
That's the 3 flag console version.

There is a 5 flag version that was in the first BtK trailer which I assume has all the old flags.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693

hexify wrote:

Personally I like that they continued the art direction into Wake. I even wish it was darker/unsaturated, like the original concept art. I don't want a nice, pretty island on a beautiful day - I want a gritty, dark and depressed state when I play a war game and what better place than to do it on Wake. Plus, its a nice change since they've kept the same look for Wake for 9 years...

All I want is a big, true-to-size version of Wake. When it comes down to it, they can cover it in whatever DICE art they want as long as it plays good.
It's one thing to change the weather conditions. But the fact remains that map is not modeled even close to accurately.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria
Where can I see my unlock progression for the M26 MASS underslung shotgun?
The info says it is "able to fire Shot, Flechette, Frag, and Slug rounds", right next to that is reads "there are no unlocks for this item".

What gives? Does it use the unlock progression of the most basic shotgun, the 870MCS?
Similarly, how this work for the M320 grenade launcher? Right now I only have frag and buck grenades, but the info speaks about flechette and smoke too.

Enlighten me!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6381|the land of bourbon
why would dice not use the much more enjoyable flight mechanics from bf2?  why do they insist on pushing this garbage?  it seems like flying is an afterthought all of a sudden...

/rant
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire

hexify wrote:

Personally I like that they continued the art direction into Wake. I even wish it was darker/unsaturated, like the original concept art. I don't want a nice, pretty island on a beautiful day - I want a gritty, dark and depressed state when I play a war game
so make it like every other war game? fuck off
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6475|Foothills of S. Carolina

Anyone wanna join the conquest server?
Roc18
`

Canin wrote:

Anyone wanna join the conquest server?
in there

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-11-30 18:19:05)

jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

be there in a bit
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6475|Foothills of S. Carolina

Anyone else? would like a few more. See if we can get something going on the server for a change
Roc18
`
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6327|Australia

globefish23 wrote:

Where can I see my unlock progression for the M26 MASS underslung shotgun?
The info says it is "able to fire Shot, Flechette, Frag, and Slug rounds", right next to that is reads "there are no unlocks for this item".

What gives? Does it use the unlock progression of the most basic shotgun, the 870MCS?
Similarly, how this work for the M320 grenade launcher? Right now I only have frag and buck grenades, but the info speaks about flechette and smoke too.

Enlighten me!
Don't know where you can see it, but I think it's just 10/20 or 15/30 kills for both the M320 and the MASS. Also, I'm pretty sure that the shotgun round for the M320 is the fletchettes, like it was in BC2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard