ATG
Banned
+5,233|6574|Global Command
" He is above America first, above the world, sort of a God "...

Loosly taken from the youtube clip below.

Everytime I think the Obama ass kissing by the press cannot get any more extreme...
I simply do not understand how it is that this man can be spoken of as some sort of god. This is scary shit; not even Hilter was viewed as having supernatural attributes. This is dangerous, this has the potential of creating meglomania. It is unprecedented in American history, that one man should be put so high on a pillar.

Count me as a heretic and unbeliever.

Now, Evan Thomas  is obviously an extremist but he is also no titular head, he is the assistant managing editor at Newsweek. He is widely praised for his journalistic skills and has won many awards. He is far from alone in his quest to elevate a Chicago  organizer to demigod status.

""No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra
"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."

-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

This painting is entitled " The Truth "

https://i43.tinypic.com/kf3ay0.jpg

Congradulations America.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6726|Disaster Free Zone
I couldn't be bothered reading all that... but I lol at the part I did.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2009-06-08 10:56:54)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6594|UK

It is a bit creepy tbh
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6874|Grapevine, TX
NOBAMA

/this

I have a relationship with a higher power, GOD, and it isnt a man born in the 19th century
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6691

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

NOBAMA

/this

I have a relationship with a higher power, GOD, and it isnt a man born in the 19th century
lol yeah, god was born in the first century, right after the dinosaurs
Swan
The town bike
+54|5492
Again, this sounds like more racsim.
ATG
Banned

JimSwanson wrote:

What are you talking about?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6691

ATG wrote:

JimSwanson wrote:

If you don't like someone you better damn well make sure they're the same color as you.
Swan
The town bike
+54|5492

ATG wrote:

JimSwanson wrote:

Racism again Obama is a great out for conservatives, rather than focusing on the facts. No one comes out and says it, but we know whats being said.
Swan
The town bike
+54|5492
What are these messages i cannot reply to? Is this like an email system?

Moments ago      Obama is a God      Care to explain yourself?-----------ATG
ATG
Banned

JimSwanson wrote:

ATG wrote:

JimSwanson wrote:

Racism again Obama is a great out for conservatives, rather than focusing on the facts. No one comes out and says it, but we know whats being said.
Oh. https://i11.tinypic.com/6u3zuhk.gif
Welcome to the forum.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6595|CH/BR - in UK

But... Jesus is white!
lol

Yeah, but ATG is not a conservative. He used to be among the ranks of lowing, but has since sorta reinvented himself. Read some of his threads.

I don't believe in god on earth, and I don't believe in comparing any authority figure (or associating them) with god. I think it's insulting to a variety of religions. I also think it's a bit embarrassing for those authority figures. There are better ways of complimenting people - ones that don't leave crowds of people pissed.

-kon
Swan
The town bike
+54|5492

konfusion wrote:

But... Jesus is white!
lol

Yeah, but ATG is not a conservative. He used to be among the ranks of lowing, but has since sorta reinvented himself. Read some of his threads.

I don't believe in god on earth, and I don't believe in comparing any authority figure (or associating them) with god. I think it's insulting to a variety of religions. I also think it's a bit embarrassing for those authority figures. There are better ways of complimenting people - ones that don't leave crowds of people pissed.

-kon
I definitely agree with your statement. You seem to have good political insight.

Last edited by JimSwanson (2009-06-08 13:32:03)

13rin
+977|6524
This is scary.  I can't believe that there are that many simpletons in America. 

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
imortal
+240|6709|Austin, TX

JimSwanson wrote:

ATG wrote:

JimSwanson wrote:

Ummm, this post was not a condemnation of Obama, but of how he is thought of in the public eye and how he is portrayed by the media.  As such, it is beyond the scope of race, as his followers are multi-ethnic.  Calling 'Racism' whenever someone says something you don't like is a rather baseless argument designed to deflect attention away from the argument and onto the person making it, putting the poster on the defensive and trying to make the poster defend himself from a (usually) unwarranted and indefensable attack. It is trying to stop a debate you don't like without having to have any sort of proof. 

Plus, using it straight out of the box on here kinda undermines your credibility.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6450|North Carolina
Both sides have their idols.  In the 80s, conservatives practically worshipped Reagan, and today, Obama is getting similar treatment from liberals.

Wise moderates worship neither.
ATG
Banned

imortal wrote:

JimSwanson wrote:

ATG wrote:

Ummm, this post was not a condemnation of Obama, but of how he is thought of in the public eye and how he is portrayed by the media.  As such, it is beyond the scope of race, as his followers are multi-ethnic.  Calling 'Racism' whenever someone says something you don't like is a rather baseless argument designed to deflect attention away from the argument and onto the person making it, putting the poster on the defensive and trying to make the poster defend himself from a (usually) unwarranted and indefensable attack. It is trying to stop a debate you don't like without having to have any sort of proof. 

Plus, using it straight out of the box on here kinda undermines your credibility.
JimSwanson should read this post. Perhaps he should just spend some time reading before posting.
ya know, hang out, get to know the community before making foolish statements.

When you are a regular you can get away with all sorts of mindless bunk. A nOob, not so much.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6716|UK
only gods can be recreated like this

https://i44.tinypic.com/zjcchz.jpg

worship him
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6874|Grapevine, TX

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

lol yeah, god was born in the first century, right after the dinosaurs

JimSwanson wrote:

You guys should read more history.

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2009-06-08 15:05:50)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6709|NT, like Mick Dundee

The USA needs to teach cynicism.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6819|Noizyland

"God" is used to describe people all the time. It's not meant to mean "he has supernatural abilities and is immortal".

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Just how old do you think Obama is?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6709|NT, like Mick Dundee

235 m8... Doesn't everybody know that? He's a cyborg sent back in time to alter the course of history, and has inhabited various shells of skin over the past 200 years to achieve his aims.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6874|Grapevine, TX

Ty wrote:

"God" is used to describe people all the time. It's not meant to mean "he has supernatural abilities and is immortal".

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Just how old do you think Obama is?
didnt check with wiki etc, but about 44-47...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6197|what

And I once ate a piece of toast that had cheese melted in what looked like the face of Jesus...

doesn't mean I actually ate Jesus (blessed are the cheese makers).
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6563|Montucky
Hitler gave great speeches too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard