Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6550|San Diego, CA, USA
Source: http://warnewsupdates.blogspot.com/2009 … -make.html

https://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1263/titlephotonuclear.jpg

War News Updates wrote:

From The Scotsman:

IRAN now has enough nuclear material to make its first atomic bomb, it was claimed last night.

The Islamic republic, whose president has threatened to "wipe Israel off the face of the Earth", has nearly doubled stockpiles of enriched uranium in the last six months, the United Nations said yesterday.

Experts believe it would take no more than six months for Iran to turn its stocks into enough weapons-grade material for a bomb – if it decides to defy warnings from US President Barack Obama not to do so.

Officials from the United Nations' International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) yesterday reported huge rises in the amount of low-enriched uranium or LEU in Iran and the number of centrifuges needed to make it.

Read More...
But, but Lord Obama said that Iran has the right to Nuclear Energy!  They couldn't possibly be stockpiling Uranium (or buying it from Chavez in Columbia), for a Nuclear weapon...lol sad.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
yeah let them get their nukes not like they are gonna attack anyone.... dont see a nuke war its just for an insurance thingie so that way U.S. and other countries dont push em around.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6550|San Diego, CA, USA

blademaster wrote:

yeah let them get their nukes not like they are gonna attack anyone.... dont see a nuke war its just for an insurance thingie so that way U.S. and other countries dont push em around.
Understood, but what do we do when all the other countries in the region want nukes?  Nuclear Proliferation is what we should be worried about.

Do you think Saudi Arabia wants to be bullied by Iran?  They are going to now try to get their own nukes if they haven't already started trying.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

...I really don't like Iran. They seem to have their hands in every evil of the middle east. They harbour and fund - if indirectly - local (ie middle-eastern) terrorist groups, they shun Palestine, they hate Israel and they go about it quite arrogantly...

-kon
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I don't trust news from Scotsmen.

Just kidding but seriously all they said was how much uranium they have and now everyone realizes they have enough to make a bomb. If anything you should give Iran credit for being truthful about their uranium count.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Can't we just let them build a nuke and use it so that we have an excuse to bomb the Middle East back to the Stone Age? (err... further back into the Stone Age, I mean)
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

mtb0minime wrote:

Can't we just let them build a nuke and use it so that we have an excuse to bomb the Middle East back to the Stone Age? (err... further back into the Stone Age, I mean)
But there is oil there that we need. Would be great to just sit back and leave them to kill each other but we have an interest in that oil.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال

Harmor wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Understood, but what do we do...
Clap you hands?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
Israelis going to take care of this problem soon... and it will start a bunch of new problems... but their back is against the wall...
Obama has no balls and no foreign policy ability... they are on their own.
Love is the answer
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Israelis going to take care of this problem soon... and it will start a bunch of new problems... but their back is against the wall...
You, certainly, would hope so, otherwise your political philosophy is moot.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717

Spark wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

the Israelis haven't asked me what i thought about it...
Love is the answer
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
unleash the joos.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Reciprocity wrote:

unleash the joos.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

23:35

America's strong bonds with Israel are well known.  This bond is unbreakable.  It is based upon cultural and historical ties, and the recognition that the aspiration for a Jewish homeland is rooted in a tragic history that cannot be denied.

Around the world, the Jewish people were persecuted for centuries, and anti-Semitism in Europe culminated in an unprecedented Holocaust.  Tomorrow, I will visit Buchenwald, which was part of a network of camps where Jews were enslaved, tortured, shot and gassed to death by the Third Reich.  Six million Jews were killed -- more than the entire Jewish population of Israel today.  Denying that fact is baseless, it is ignorant, and it is hateful.  Threatening Israel with destruction -- or repeating vile stereotypes about Jews -- is deeply wrong, and only serves to evoke in the minds of Israelis this most painful of memories while preventing the peace that the people of this region deserve.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
^I saw a story about that a few hours ago.  apparently, its a big issue in iran's presidental election.  a lot of iranians think ahmediniwhatever's holocaust denial makes iran look like some kind of backwoods retardistan.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Reciprocity wrote:

^I saw a story about that a few hours ago.  apparently, its a big issue in iran's presidental election.  a lot of iranians think ahmediniwhatever's holocaust denial makes iran look like some kind of backwoods retardistan.
I would like to have Obama speak at one of their universities. Speaking directly to the educated youth of Iran is the way to change traditional thought and prejudices.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Beduin wrote:

Harmor wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Understood, but what do we do...
Clap you hands?
And hope something goes terribly wrong during the assembly ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Spark wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Bingo.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Dumb move. If Iran says "we're building a bomb" Israel will say "no need, you can have one of ours."
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
At this point we (M.E. included) have to wait and see what happens. I want to know if Obama can deliver after talking big. I think N.Korea is trying to test the new presidency as well.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

lets hop Iran makes a few nukes to defend themselves from threats that are posed against them
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
why cant they just get along lol

https://heavenawaits.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/jews-iran.jpg
imortal
+240|6666|Austin, TX
Don't tell me you all haven't seen this coming.
We have been talking about this for more than a year.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
I wonder how much nuclear material the west has stockpiled. Or indeed Israel. Or indeed Russia. Or indeed India. Or indeed Pakistan. Or indeed...

Fair play to Iran for sticking its fingers up at the patronising west and managing to develop a nuclear program with scant help from anyone else. Maybe if they put as much effort, hard work and energy into solving their economic woes Iranians might have been enjoying a better standard of living now. Unfortunately the siege mentality they have developed, for arguably very legitimate reasons, means that they squander their oil money on tools of war. If reason events in Afghanistan and Iraq have taught them anything it's that they need to able to deter an attack on their nation.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-08 16:53:40)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Didn't the Iranian Nuclear Agency get help from the USA in the late 60s early 70s?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard