Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

Mekstizzle wrote:

Real Madrid are buying everyone. They've already spent about £180m or something on four players. Kaka, Ronaldo, some defender and Karim Benzema.

Yet you don't hear shit from people like Sepp Blatter (President of FIFA) or Michelle Platini (President of UEFA) saying anything. Whereas if it's an English club buying one person for anything in the range of 20-30m they start throwing a fit. Wankers
And now they are bidding for Silva (25m) and Ribery wants to come as well. This is just getting disgusting.

Although Villa is coming to Barcelona, yay. I hope, anyway.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6718|England. Stoke
And Stoke still haven't signed anyone
We always seem to leave our transfer dealings late.
Been linked with Martins from Newcastle which would be a good signing, but then the chairman comes out and denies any link with him (the same happened the other week with Ashton, after he said we had been in contact about signing him) something strange going on here methinks.
Kez
+778|5712|London, UK
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
hahaha..... that just shows how much of a failure Man Utd would consider this transfer market if they get owen. After being outbidded and raped by Real Madrid for all the good players they go and settle for Owen, that's pathetic if it's true

Especially because Owen is a former scouser

I mean come on... the way they're acting in the current transfer window they don't want to challenge for any silverware next season IMO
Kez
+778|5712|London, UK
I think it'd be a decent move imo. Sure he's been dogged by injury and has been off-form but United would get him on a free and Owen would be so desperate to compete for a title that he'd take any wage cut from the £100k he recieved at Newcastle.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6641

we missed out on melo and benzema, i'm depressed
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6472|Tyne & Wear, England
I hope he signs for United, just to wipe the grin off the leathery faced orange twat that is Phil Brown.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6718|England. Stoke

Switch wrote:

I hope he signs for United, just to wipe the grin off the leathery faced orange twat that is Phil Brown.
THIS.
Phil Brown is a cock of the highest order!
Kez
+778|5712|London, UK

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-07-03 06:50:33)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6139|Carnoustie MASSIF

BBC wrote:

https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46009000/jpg/_46009673_michaelowen_getty466.jpg
Michael Owen has completed his surprise move to Manchester United after the free agent signed a two-year deal with the Premier League champions.
The 29-year-old ex-Liverpool and Real Madrid striker's contract with Newcastle ended earlier this week.
"Michael is a world-class forward with a proven goalscoring record at the highest level," said United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
Owen had also been linked with Everton, Aston Villa, Stoke and Hull.
But instead he becomes United's second summer signing after the recent addition of Antonio Valencia from Wigan.
"Coming to Manchester United with the expectations that we have is something that Michael will relish," added Ferguson.
Owen said United's interest in him came as a surprise, adding: "I had just begun to talk to other clubs when out of the blue Sir Alex phoned me on Wednesday afternoon, invited me to have breakfast with him next morning during which he told me that he wanted to sign me.
"I agreed without a moment's thought. This is a fantastic opportunity for me and I intend to seize it with both hands.
Sauce
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5506|England
man u are a cool team
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6718|England. Stoke

SamBo:D wrote:

man u are a cool team
I'm sorry Sam but with this you have deeply hurt and disappointed me...
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5506|England
Sorry man but Ronaldos gone, and so had the little monkey man up front.

They've got people like Owen, Giggs, Scholes, Rooney

Ferggies still an arrogant prick but I don't mind Man U at all now.

Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea are still cunts though

Last edited by SamBo:D (2009-07-03 18:05:29)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6718|England. Stoke
Sam...
Your "cunt list" is ok but needs some amendment, "cunts" in order are:
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

This of course discounts the Vale scum.
Nintendogamer
+72|6596|Chelmsford, UK

coke wrote:

Sam...
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

so i guess they don't ever play any robbie williams songs at the britannia stadium?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6718|England. Stoke

Nintendogamer wrote:

coke wrote:

Sam...
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

so i guess they don't ever play any robbie williams songs at the britannia stadium?
eeeerrrrr that would be a no...
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

coke wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

coke wrote:

Sam...
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

No they sing Tom Jones's - Delilah.

Why?

Who scored the 1st ever goal in our new stadium Cokey?

Last edited by 1927 (2009-07-06 02:10:35)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6139|Carnoustie MASSIF
Chelsea have just bought Zhyrkov
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6595

SirSchloppy wrote:

Chelsea have just bought Zhyrkov
Zhirkov.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6718|England. Stoke

1927 wrote:

coke wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

Why?

Had to google that one '27 Graham bloody Kavanagh

And on the Delilah one there are loads of stories floating about on who started it and why, but it started in the early 80's I believe (they certainly been singing it as long as I can remember), and tbh I just think that a group just started singing it when pissed up and it just sorta stuck since then.
Another one is that the old bill told a group of fans to sing something a little less offensive than your good old standard chants, and they started up with this.
Tbh no one really knows for sure why we sing it, but we do and bloody loud it is too!

Edit: btw there are rumours floating about that Cardiff have got Amdy Faye on trial at the mo, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by coke (2009-07-06 08:13:18)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Nah its not Amdy faye its some other coloured chap from Scotland.  Sol Bamba I think.  We opened the doors to training yesterday and he was there.

+1 for Kav.  Ooooh ahhhhh Graham Kavagnagh (sp)

And ta for the Delilah explanation
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6718|England. Stoke

1927 wrote:

Nah its not Amdy faye its some other coloured chap from Scotland.  Sol Bamba I think.  We opened the doors to training yesterday and he was there.
Yeah I saw a photo of this "mystery player" at training and tbh I didn't think it was him, and yeah it would seem that it's this Bamba guy.
Nintendogamer
+72|6596|Chelmsford, UK

1927 wrote:

coke wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

Why?

robbie williams is a huge fan of port vale, owns a percentage of them.

Last edited by Nintendogamer (2009-07-06 13:15:34)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6718|England. Stoke

Nintendogamer wrote:

1927 wrote:

coke wrote:

Why?

robbie williams is a huge fan of port vale, owns a percentage of them.
Yes I am aware of that, as I am sure '27 is also...
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6641

1927 wrote:

coke wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

Arsenal = simply the best - tina turner

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard