Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Ashley Cole is a striker
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

I meant left back, you slut
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Kaka - has gone to Real Madrid £56m
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5518|paris
Christoph Daum leaves 1. FC Köln for Fenerbache.
According to Kölner Express, they want Norwegian Ståle Solbakken (who's a manager at FC Copenhagen).
The chairman of FC Copenhagen denies that.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK

1927 wrote:

Kaka - has gone to Real Madrid £56m
Perez is off his head.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Still don't think their team is strong enough to withstand Barca, although I suppose a few key Barca players are hitting the age barrier
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Just means they have more experience.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

Bbc wrote:

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has had offers of £10, Oasis tickets and a Curly Wurly after inviting offers for the Tyneside outfit by e-mail. The Magpies have been given a £100m price tag.
hahahahha
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Newcastle's demise is genuinely hilarious
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

Mekstizzle wrote:

I second that.

It's something akin to Leeds Utd, Champions League football one season, League 1 3 or 4 seasons later...

SirSchloppy wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I second that.

It's something akin to Leeds Utd, Champions League football one season, League 1 3 or 4 seasons later...
One difference is cardiff can't take any credit for this one, where as we knocked Leeds out the FA Cup, when they were top of the prem and in the Champions League.
Oh and we wont be having Mike Ashley as our next chairman, well hope not anyway
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Was it Burnley that ended up taking your place in the Play offs because you lost 6-1 or something ridiculous like that, they ended up winning the thing too, oh, what could've been...

edit: no it was prezton

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-06-09 06:32:11)

Mekstizzle wrote:

Was it Burnley that ended up taking your place in the Play offs because you lost 6-1 or something ridiculous like that, they ended up winning the thing too, oh, what could've been...

edit: no it was prezton
Aye, we was on a right ol roll and from out of nowhere, got nailed 6-0.  5-0 would of been good enough but I still think it would of been unfair if we got in, there again league tables don't lie.  I'll never get too disapointed over something like that, id rather not make it than loose a play off final at Wembley.  The coach journey home after two fa cup appearances there is a fucker and we won one of those, imagine the drive after loosing in a play off final, no ta. Id still go though, who am I kidding eh?  Ive lost things in my life bigger than any game of football regardless of what it could of earned.

Maybe next year will be our year, maybe not, but what I do know is we have come a long way in a short space of time and for now, that is good enough for me.
[pothead]freak
+3|5426

1927 wrote:

http://www.football-rumours.com    some genuine, some not so
i don't belive in Alonso's transfer. I think he'll stay in Lpool.
Man Utd have accepted a £80m bid for Ronaldo

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11062009/ … o-bid.html

He'll go I reckon
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
Kaka AND Ronaldo.. Wow..
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

1927 wrote:

Man Utd have accepted a £80m bid for Ronaldo

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11062009/ … o-bid.html

He'll go I reckon
The deal is already done in my eyes, contracts and all, all been prearranged.
That rumour that Madrid had agreed to pay Ronaldo £20m if they didn't sign him by June 30th (which is fucking ridiculous imo), is given further substance by Man U saying that they have accepted the bid and won't discuss it further until the deal is finalised, which they said would be done by, yes you guessed it June 30th...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I don't care if you're funded by the Spanish crown or not they've spent £130 million on two players and intend on buying more, how the fuck's that possible. Anyway let's just see if Galacticos 2.0 works or not, it'll be an interesting experiment that's for sure.

Kaka and Ronaldo in the same team, personally I don't think it'll work out, they'll need a really good manager to get it to work but instead they've got some guy I've never heard of who'll probably be sacked in a few months like every Madrid manager. They need to realise that one of the reasons they're so shit these days is because of instability
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Mekstizzle wrote:

I don't care if you're funded by the Spanish crown or not they've spent £130 million on two players and intend on buying more, how the fuck's that possible. Anyway let's just see if Galacticos 2.0 works or not, it'll be an interesting experiment that's for sure.

Kaka and Ronaldo in the same team, personally I don't think it'll work out, they'll need a really good manager to get it to work but instead they've got some guy I've never heard of who'll probably be sacked in a few months like every Madrid manager. They need to realise that one of the reasons they're so shit these days is because of instability
Agree with you there.
And apparently Florentino Perez (the club President) is worth around £1.3b (construction industry) and it is believed that he may have helped personally with the funding. Also Madrid generate a shit load through merchandising, which with signings like these is only going to increase, so I'm pretty sure a lot of investors will see this as a relatively good investment.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

coke wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Agree with you there.
And apparently Florentino Perez (the club President) is worth around £1.3b (construction industry) and it is believed that he may have helped personally with the funding. Also Madrid generate a shit load through merchandising, which with signings like these is only going to increase, so I'm pretty sure a lot of investors will see this as a relatively good investment.
He DID help personally with the funding. Where do you think that amount of cash came from? If it wasn't for Perez, then they would have never gotten Kaka or Ronaldo.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Bring Beckham back
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6713|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Jebus - that's a lotta dosh Real have blown on attacking big guns (given the current world economic situation), means fuck all if you're leaking goals at the back though

Varegg wrote:

Bring Beckham back
Was outstanding for England last night, forget the opposistion thats got fuck all to with vision, 60yard passes, and posistional play and set pieces.  If he returned I reckon it would be at Chelsea, the boss there picks experience.  He's out of a job in October and wants regular football to make the WC Finals squad next June.  WC starts in 365 days exactly.  He'll he 35 by then, Id pick him no probs providing he's had regular football up till then.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

He won't go Chelsea, he advised Kaka not to go there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard