sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Well I got a new phone, a LG Xenon. My old phone I had a USB cord for to get my ringtones on my phone. I don't have one for this phone, so is there good sites that send ringtones to your phone?

I heard of some like phone zoo etc.

Thanks!
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6630|Mhz

Dont touch sites that send shit to your phone, you'll just get more spam text messages then you know what to do with.

Just buy a USB bluetooth transmitter for your PC and send your mp3s over that, they cost fuck all, and you can use it to attach other random crap to your PC too, like headsets and whatnot.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6202|14072
I usually send sound files to my phone as picture messages, then save the sound as a ringtone. Like he just said, don't let websites send stuff to your phone.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Okay. So what do you mean by sending as picture files? Like recording it yourself?
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6202|14072
Find the song you want as a ringtone and cut it to the part that you want played. Then go to your email and email the song to your phone. I don't know what phone provider you have but when I send to my phone its "phonenumber"@vzwpix.com. Then I get it on my phone as a picture message and save the sound to my phone as a ringtone.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Oh okay, it's AT&T for my provider. So hmm I have mobile email on my phone we'll see if it works.

Thanks.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6463|The Twilight Zone
make your own
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Ioan92
+337|5732
Default. doitfgt.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!

Ioan92 wrote:

Default. doitfgt.
The AT&T ringtone..YAY!!

Anyways I'm trying to email it to myself. See how it goes..
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6630|Mhz

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Default. doitfgt.
The AT&T ringtone..YAY!!

Anyways I'm trying to email it to myself. See how it goes..
If you get charged to collect emails, or charged for mobile internet usage it's still cheaper to go out and spend $10 on a bluetooth transmitter in the long run, plus it's faster and less tedious.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
http://mobile17.com/

What I always used to use when I had my RAZR.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Nah, I get internet and some other stuff free for first 2 months.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

you should get this as your ringtone

SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6149|New Jersey
I use www.phonezoo.com for all my ringtones.  You upload your own music to the website, choose a maximum of 30 seconds to be your ring tone, and then it sends it to your phone in a text message.  I have at least 12 of these on my phone and don't get any spam texts.  Highly recommended.
signa
~~~~~
+50|6738|Michigan, USA
www.funformobile.com  < no problems.

http://pcs.cruz-network.net/   < good site to upload anything to your phone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard