NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6476

haffeysucks wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

you need more sleep tbh.  first, that valve sentence slip up, and now a fedora plunging into hearts?  fedoras wouldn't do much damage plunging into hearts
I'd say pretty much anything plunging into a heart would do damage.
well most fedoras wouldn't be tough enough to penetrate the skin
No one said anything about penetrating skin.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277
He could cut a big gash with his knife first. Then plunge in the Fedora. It may take a while so he'd need the help of a Sandman Scout.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-06-03 11:53:18)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5972|London, England

Petey's got it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

He could cut a big gash with his knife first. Then plunge in the Fedora. It may take a while so he'd need the help of a Sandman Scout.
I think the Fedora would be more lethal if you line it with plastic and then pull it over an enemy's face.

But that too would take very long and require a Sandman's assistance.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6470|cuntshitlake

You should be able to choke them by pulling the fedora over their face.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6672|NT, like Mick Dundee

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

OH SHI-
Wow. Downloaded.
Here's hoping Valve put out a few more hats in future.

I'd take an ushanka over the helmet any day.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277
People are saying that the random weapon levels that new items have been getting recently are now not being given out anymore.

I wonder why, it made getting duplicate weapons fun because you could compare it to your old one (in a completely superficial way of course but it was still fun). Maybe they have something else on the way. Hopefully we'll keep the weapons we have so I can keep my level 0 Axtinguisher .

But yeah, new ones are their old normal levels where most are just level 10.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6749|FUCK UBISOFT

I thought they fixed that a while ago...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

People are saying that the random weapon levels that new items have been getting recently are now not being given out anymore.

I wonder why, it made getting duplicate weapons fun because you could compare it to your old one (in a completely superficial way of course but it was still fun). Maybe they have something else on the way. Hopefully we'll keep the weapons we have so I can keep my level 0 Axtinguisher .

But yeah, new ones are their old normal levels where most are just level 10.
Yeah, it's totally lame now. I delete all my new shit now instead of keeping the ones that had high/funny numbers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard