Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

So during my usual lunch break at 12:00 I decided to repay a visit to the local K-Mart which I had gone to before with a coworker. At my last visit I bought one of those $1 large Arizona Cans of Iced Tea. What really surprised me when when they rang it up was that they were selling them for $27 cents each. So I went back today and bought about 5 of them, as much as I could physically carry in my arms.

While being rung up at the cashier a young Hispanic male who worked the position started a conversation with me. It was at first about Arizona Ice Tea and the many flavors of sugary goodness they provide but then it turned into our jobs, outside interest, and taste in music. The well groomed Hispanic youth spoke with a slight lisp though it was hardly noticeable to the layman but having at one point spent much time in the company of a bisexual woman you tend to learn how to pick up on those things. He complained me on my taste in several areas of mutual interest though I suspect his knowledge of said areas are minimal at best.

Throughout this conversation I realized I have taken the role of a shy woman only giving short responses and laughing at whatever silly jokes the man made. I wasn't sexual aroused by the prospect of having anything to do with the man outside of voting Republican to make sure he is never allowed the right to marry and whatever illegal immigrant relatives he may have get deported. But I do admit I did like the attention the man was giving me even though I had no desire for him on a sexual level. To be that desired was a good feeling, I do now totally understand why woman sometimes choose "just to be friends" and still hang out with you. They enjoy the attention you give them even if sexual desire is not returned.

The conversation ended when I received a phone call from my boss asking me about something at work. I had to bid farewell and make my way back to my job. I had wasted half of my lunch break flirting with a gay man.

So bf2s ever been in a similar position? How did you feel?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
so

this+you dont like bbqs/power tools...

the evidence doesn't lie

https://blogs.guardian.co.uk/tv/horatio460.jpg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone

Macbeth wrote:

While being rung up at the cashier a young Hispanic male who worked the position started a conversation with me.
https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h299/apache33d/n664228152_1380190_6350.jpg
I couldn't resist either when I first saw a pic of him

Last edited by .Sup (2009-05-20 18:31:30)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York
fuck

must resist

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me picture
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

Macbeth wrote:

But I do admit I did like the attention the man was giving me even though I had no desire for him on a sexual level.
Gay.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
And he liked Star Trek Tribble erotica.

Mac, please pm me for a 12 step program we have instituted here at staff HQ.

Cincerely,

StAFF

bftwoess.com
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Poseidon wrote:

fuck

must resist

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me picture
I would totally understand if you do post it.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

Go on craigslist and look for missed connection!

Can't say I've been in the position of inadvertently flirting with someone of the same sex, but there have definitely been a fair share of other men attracted to me (downright scary). Couple years ago when I was living in college dorms, my roommate was changing into "pajamas" (gym shorts, shirt, etc.) and I asked him if he wanted me to turn off the light. He says, "No, why?" I say, "Oh, you look like you're going to sleep." He says in a flirtatious (but completely serious) tone, "You like the way I look?" I pause and then say, "Wait, what?"
Plus I've got a bi friend who always wants to party with me and wants me to come over and get drunk/high with him, like really outrageously drunk. I suspect surprise buttsechs is on the way
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
After the fact, found out a guy I know was hitting on me, none of us knew he was bi until then. Made sense later though.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6466
brb watching Milk
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6623|UK
Well, everyone has gay feelings once in a while. Right, guys? ... Anyone?
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5571|The Wild West
gaybob
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5928|CA

liquidat0r wrote:

Well, I did drink a pink beverage at a party once.  Does that make me gay?

Oh, and I gave some dude a handie behind a dumpster.  But he gave me 3 dollars, so that doesn't count.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6450|USA

liquidat0r wrote:

having anal / oral or hand sex is not gay. Kissing a guy and saying I love you to him IS

Spoiler (highlight to read):
imho
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6623|UK

elite.mafia wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

having anal / oral or hand sex is not gay. Kissing a guy and saying I love you to him IS

imho
Speaking from experience?

I'm game if you are
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6450|USA

liquidat0r wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

imho
Speaking from experience?

I'm game if you are
YGPM
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

elite.mafia wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

imho
I would consider the act of sticking your dick into another man without the purpose of later receiving vaginal repayment or for the interest of your country as gay, I wouldn't consider two men kissing as gay.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6623|UK

elite.mafia wrote:

YGPM
<3
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6514|Montucky
ultra mega faggot.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85

Macbeth wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

imho
I would consider the act of sticking your dick into another man without the purpose of later receiving vaginal repayment or for the interest of your country as gay, I wouldn't consider two men kissing as gay.
???
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

imho
???
I would consider homosexual sex gay unless you in return for said homosexual sex was given the opportunity to have sex with a female (such as fuck my boyfriend then fuck me) or in the best interest of your country (such as that gay man is a spy maybe seduce him and then steal his info or kill).
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6450|USA

Macbeth wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

???
I would consider homosexual sex gay unless you in return for said homosexual sex was given the opportunity to have sex with a female (such as fuck my boyfriend then fuck me) or in the best interest of your country (such as that gay man is a spy maybe seduce him and then steal his info or kill).
So if I told you you can have sex with my girlfriend, you'd fuck me?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
lol, is that gay, desperate or both?

Last edited by Nic (2009-05-20 19:17:38)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

elite.mafia wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

???
So if I told you you can have sex with my girlfriend, you'd fuck me?
Silly question no woman is attracted to you on any level.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard