Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6185|Ireland
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518686,00.html

I know it is foxnews, so don't read it if you are a liberal pussy.

From article:

" The fight began late July 12 when a half-dozen teens, all Shenandoah residents who played football at Shenandoah Valley High School, were walking home from a block party and came across Ramirez and his 15-year-old girlfriend in a park. "

This turd shouldn't have been in the US, 25 years old and banging a 15 year old, sweet!
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6185|Ireland
15 years old? or Was he engaged to Dillman and just dating the 15 year old?

https://www.foxnews.com/images/405084/1_62_072508_immigrant2.jpg

Maybe the dude is just tiny and makes that the 15 year old look bigger?  All I can say is that if you are 25 and caught fooling around in the park with a 15 year old, there is a good chance people will call you out on it and if you give them shit back then yeah you might get your ass kicked.  He must have thought he was still in LA.  I like the part where the first thing he did was get on his cell phone and call his "friends", me thinks this supposed 25 year old man was known to be a gangster/trouble maker/child molestor in this small town.  I will put my money on the jury having got this one right.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2009-05-02 06:26:45)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Lotta_Drool wrote:

This turd shouldn't have been in the US, 25 years old and banging a 15 year old, sweet!
So deserved to die for it?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6185|Ireland

AussieReaper wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

So deserved to die for it?
His actions should not be embraced by society.  I am glad to see they weren't.  He had every opportunity to stop breaking the law and go back to Mexico before this happened, so I don't really feel sorry for the illegal child molestor.  No, I personally would never kill someone for what he was doing unless it was my daughter.

So let me ask you, Did he deserve to continue banging a 15 year old and living in America?  Should people just walk by and turn a blind eye to a piece of shit like him?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Lotta_Drool wrote:

I like the part where the first thing he did was get on his cell phone and call his "friends", me thinks this supposed 25 year old man was known to be a gangster/trouble maker/child molestor in this small town.
Child molester was he?

The fight began late July 12 when a half-dozen teens, all Shenandoah residents who played football at Shenandoah Valley High School, were walking home from a block party and came across Ramirez and his 15-year-old girlfriend in a park.

Ran to call his mates on a cell phone huh?

I'd love to see what you would do against half a dozen drunk and racist football players...

Brian Scully, 18, asked the girl, "Isn't it a little late for you to be out?" That enraged Ramirez, who began yelling in Spanish and dialing friends on his cell phone. Scully admitted to shouting ethnic slurs. The verbal sparring soon turned into a physical altercation as Ramirez and Piekarsky traded blows, though prosecutors and defense attorneys disputed who threw the first punch.
I'm sure these teens were doing the world a service removing one more illegal immigrant who clearly was also a rapist and child molestor... What the fuck are you on?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
Lotta_Drool is basically encouraging and condoning mob-justice and vigilantism. In supposedly the most advanced Western country of the 21st Century? No.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Lotta_Drool wrote:

His actions should not be embraced by society.  I am glad to see they weren't.  He had every opportunity to stop breaking the law and go back to Mexico before this happened, so I don't really feel sorry for the illegal child molestor.  No, I personally would never kill someone for what he was doing unless it was my daughter.

So let me ask you, Did he deserve to continue banging a 15 year old and living in America?  Should people just walk by and turn a blind eye to a piece of shit like him?
The 6 or so drunken vigilantees deserve a big pat on the back for killing a Mexican man in a park with his girlfriend...?

He was living in America due to the need for cheap labor.

What did this monster exactly do in the US?

Hispanic residents drawn by cheap housing and jobs in nearby factories and farm fields. Ramirez moved to the town about seven years ago from Iramuco, Mexico, working in a factory and picking strawberries and cherries.
He picked strawberries. Gee, I'm sure that's one less Mexican you have to worry about picking cherries.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
He didn't deserve to die.

Having consensual sex with an underaged minor is technically an illegal act, but only if the parents want to charge and attempt to prosecute- in all actuality it's not really anything more than a morally contentious act. I'm sure there are lots of underage true-American relationships going on in your country too... you wouldn't jump to call them 'child molestors'. A child molestor is a completely different class of criminal to a person that has a two-way, loving relationship with someone that just happens to be below an arbitrarily-defined legal requirement.

When your petty racist beliefs and bigotry starts to justify vigilante law-enforcement and mob-beatings, then you know you're into dangerous territory. You're basically condoning and applauding the same sort of lynch-mob shit that the KKK were doing 100 years ago. Are you really that ignorant and delusional in your justification or have you just turned over a new leaf on BF2s as a Hick-shit redneck? At worst this guy deserved to be shacked up for sex with a minor, not child molestation or child abuse - besides, none of those crimes are a death sentence in waiting. Get your head out of your ass. If a bunch of Mexicans beat and killed an American who was down in Tijuana and was caught with a Mexican underaged minor, or any other range of small-crime, e.g. petty theft or drug infringement, you'd be fucking outraged and would no doubt be crying against the barbarity of those inferior beaners.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-05-02 06:51:49)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Maybe he was a, you know the term, cradle snatcher, but a child molester? She was a consenting 15 year old who looks twice her age anyway judging by that picture. I think it's pretty obvious though from reading the article that he wasn't probably killed because of that, but it played its role. It's mainly a case of a fight getting out of hand, the fact that he ended up dead and nobody was charged is surprising though. Good old American justice system, you people like to think that you're so much more evolved and better than people in the Middle East, parts of Asia and Afric and Europe etc.. but the fact is that you have just as many backwards ass places too. The typical American hypocritical shit-don't-stink mentality is fucking stupid.

Look at how you find someone who's banging a 15 year old so much much more worse than someone who blugdeons someone else to death. There's another problem right there with your country, violence, guns and war and gore is fine in the USA, nobody ever complains about that. But when sexual references, or "wardrobe malfunctions" or "video game sex hot coffee mods" suddenly comes into play, your country goes up in arms.

I guess that bit stems from typical Christian/Judaism/Islamic religion mentality that the USA is based upon, violence is always more acceptable than things like sex etc..
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Lotta_Drool wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/images/405084/1_62_072508_immigrant2.jpg
Before and after.

https://a.abcnews.com/images/TheLaw/ap_immigration_killing_080725_mn.jpg

ABC News wrote:

The youths goaded Ramirez and the girl, saying, "You should get out of this neighborhood" and "Get your Mexican boyfriend out of here," documents said. After Ramirez and the girl began walking away, someone yelled an ethnic slur at him, court documents said. He responded, "What's your problem?"

A fight ensued, during which police said Walsh punched Ramirez in the face. The victim fell and hit his head on the street, leaving him unconscious, after which Piekarsky kicked him in the head, police said.

All three suspects used ethnic slurs during the fight, which ended with Ramirez in convulsions and foaming at the mouth, authorities said. The attackers fled the scene; Ramirez underwent surgery but died July 14 of head injuries.
Source

Fine young upstanding Americans these guys. Brave too. Not only after Ramirez and his girlfriend walk away, they continue the racial slurs and then beat him unconcious. But these lads don't stop there, they kick him in the head while he is on the ground knocked out.

Then, they are so brave, rather than call police, rather than assist the dying Ramirez, they flee the scene. Legends. They deserve medals. What heroes.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
True administrators of the American justice system there.

Oh bring me your tired!

Respond to my above post when you get time, Yankee Doodles!
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6407|North Carolina
What... the... fuck?....

Lotta, you're insane.

You know how people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson shit a brick over trivial shit and call it racism?  THIS is fucking racism.

This is the shit that Sharpton and Jackson should be protesting.  But, of course, because the victim wasn't black, they don't give a shit.

I knew rural Pennsylvania was a shithole, but god damn....   this is just horrible.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK

Lotta_Drool wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/405084/1_ … grant2.jpg

Maybe the dude is just tiny and makes that the 15 year old look bigger?  All I can say is that if you are 25 and caught fooling around in the park with a 15 year old, there is a good chance people will call you out on it and if you give them shit back then yeah you might get your ass kicked.  He must have thought he was still in LA.  I like the part where the first thing he did was get on his cell phone and call his "friends", me thinks this supposed 25 year old man was known to be a gangster/trouble maker/child molestor in this small town.  I will put my money on the jury having got this one right.
dunce cap boy ur fucked in the head
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas

Turquoise wrote:

What... the... fuck?....

Lotta, you're insane.

You know how people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson shit a brick over trivial shit and call it racism?  THIS is fucking racism.

This is the shit that Sharpton and Jackson should be protesting.  But, of course, because the victim wasn't black, they don't give a shit.

I knew rural Pennsylvania was a shithole, but god damn....   this is just horrible.
I agree with Turquoise here, those 6 teens should be in jail for second degree murder.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

What... the... fuck?....

Lotta, you're insane.

I agree with Turquoise here, those 6 teens should be in jail for second degree murder.
Perhaps they should.

But , if the federal government did it job illegal aliens would not by everywhere, the trespasser would still be alive and these kids would not be facing a ruined life and extended jail time.

For the record, I used to have a 14 year old sex pot girl I was banging. I was about 19, she wanted it real bad and I was uber horny.

Guess that makes me a child molester. I'll go die now.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
That's fucked up. How can you defend these racist fucks Lotta?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien

ATG wrote:

But , if the federal government did it job illegal aliens would not by everywhere, the trespasser would still be alive and these kids would not be facing a ruined life and extended jail time.
lol

if these kids' parents didn't have sex, the trespasser would still be alive
ATG
Banned

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

ATG wrote:

lol

Leading the thread charge into the absurd huh?
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303

ATG wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

ATG wrote:

lol

Only for you.

But why did it take 6 people?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d

ATG wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

ATG wrote:

lol

He makes a good point; its easy to play the "What if" game.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

Lotta_Drool wrote:

In a few states in the US you can technically hump a 14 or 15 year old.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien

ATG wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

ATG wrote:

lol

obviously, you didn't get what i wanted to make clear:

your federal government-illegal aliens-obsession has nothing to do with this crime. zero. null. nada. njente. nichts
ATG
Banned
Not my fault you can't connect dots.

Teens Acquitted of Serious Charges in Beating Death of Mexican Immigrant
The victim was an illegal alien.

Is there like stupid gas coming out of your monitor or something?
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien

ATG wrote:

there's two possibilities:

1. you're an idiot bec you fell on your head as a kid

2. you got abused by an illegal alien (mexican) as a kid
ATG
Banned

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

ATG wrote:

there's two possibilities:

1. you're an idiot bec you fell on your head as a kid

2. you got abused by an illegal alien (mexican) as a kid
There are two more probabilities; the average American is too stupid to see the underlying issue for what it is, and is too lazy to do anything about it.

I also should out people not from America who probably ought to shut their holes when it comes to this subject.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard