Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

Lets stay on topic. And that topic is bringing back the drivable wheel barrow!!!!!1 Someone suggest it on EA forums kthnx
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5532|USA

iNfinity. wrote:

How about making Dragon Valley alittle darker so we can actully se where we fire when we use tv missiles.
I like the challenge, I see it this way, if you can hit stuff on dragon with the TV, you can hit everything on other maps!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
# MEC artillery piece on Operation Clean Sweep changes to the USMC's control when they capture the Airfield flag - Fixed
# Challenger2 HUD icon was incorrect showing M1A2 HUD icon instead - Fixed
# Road to Jalalabad has PLA FAV spawn in place of a MEC FAV - Fixed
# Dragon Valley Chinese artillery used default respawn time instead of 360 seconds as other artillery uses - Fixed
# Bizon (PP-19) had no delay time after weapon switch - Fixed (this now has a delay of 0.666)
Nice one snake.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Fat_Swinub wrote:

# MEC artillery piece on Operation Clean Sweep changes to the USMC's control when they capture the Airfield flag - Fixed
# Challenger2 HUD icon was incorrect showing M1A2 HUD icon instead - Fixed
# Road to Jalalabad has PLA FAV spawn in place of a MEC FAV - Fixed
# Dragon Valley Chinese artillery used default respawn time instead of 360 seconds as other artillery uses - Fixed
# Bizon (PP-19) had no delay time after weapon switch - Fixed (this now has a delay of 0.666)
Nice one snake.
LOL I just came here to post a link to that thread!
http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … cking.html

Note that they have also reduced the lock-time of the F35

Also, in the "negativity towards BF2" thread, a lot is being said about the BH. Im keeping an eye on that one...
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
Incorrect camo Humvee was being spawned in Taraba Quarry - Fixed
You're on a roll here snake.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
UH-60 (Black Hawk) guns had 0.25 splash damage setting, down from 3 making it difficult to hit infantry. - Fixed (this is now set to 1.5 to improve the UH-60's usefulness while not allowing it to dominate)
Change the announcement to this quote and make the font 3 times as big.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270
Just read about that at EAUK about 20 minutes ago. It's the best news i've seen in a long time. Looks like a return of the good old BH days, in a less powerful but still workable fashion

Also good job Snake on getting those changes implemented. I saw that just before as well. Good stuff.

Another thing. The Claymores. He's going to make it so you can prone past them without setting them off.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-05-04 07:35:27)

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
I'm so happy about that claymore change. It took so many tries compromising with him but he's done something about them.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270
I have no idea why he was so stuck with the idea that it was a good thing because it encouraged engineers

It just... didn't. Maybe with this new change it will.

Well. Yeah. He's a good guy. Up until today he was saying over and over that the Blackhawk guns wouldn't get any sort of boost as well.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Fat_Swinub wrote:

UH-60 (Black Hawk) guns had 0.25 splash damage setting, down from 3 making it difficult to hit infantry. - Fixed (this is now set to 1.5 to improve the UH-60's usefulness while not allowing it to dominate)
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I cant believe this. WE DID IT!

Im gona make a quick mod and see what the difference is like. Ill report back

Ill see if I can get OH onto it!

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I'm so happy about that claymore change. It took so many tries compromising with him but he's done something about them.
I thought he changed it to crouching?
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
I have changed it to a setting of 1 so that you can prone by but not crouch/jump/bunny hop/"tap run" by
His reasoning behind not allowing crouch. At least now you can hit prone when you know there's a claymore you can't avoid or roll into corners just in case.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270
Looks like he wants to fix Wake as well :

Its a possibility but not a certainty that F18's will appear in place of F35's

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-05-04 08:01:11)

Nihil
+15|5806|Malaga, Spain
Looks like we're stuck with the G36E for good, sadly.

It's weird how it's so obvious to us yet so hard to comprehend for DICE...
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6693|Brunei Darussalam

Fat_Swinub wrote:

SWEET!!!
Nihil
+15|5806|Malaga, Spain
Great job everybody who persistently harrassed Baja until he changed his mind about blackhawks and clays. Seems like the only way to get them to do the obvious is to badger them relentlessly until you're blue in the face.

Last edited by Nihil (2009-05-04 08:06:20)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270

Nihil wrote:

Yeah it's weird. He ackowledges that it's more powerful than other guns, but says nothing will be done. It's strange. Oh well, we'll see. Like he said he has much bigger problems at the moment, but hopefully we'll see a change before the final patch is out.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

Nihil wrote:

Yep. A simple small recoil increasement / deviation increasement / damage reducement would suffice.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Snake wrote:

Report: Its OK actually, mind you, solo'ing a BH isnt easy in the first place. In effect, the minigun is half as effective as it was in the "glory days" (its the splash damage hes talking about increasing).
I killed the odd foot soldier before an Su34 rammed me on OCS, and I took out the Tunguska (which I didnt realise took minigun damage ) but that was it.
It might, just be, usable again in steady hands.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
The fact that you can hit a barn door soloing a BH shows it'll be more effective. How big is the mod? I'd like to give it a try if you don't mind uploading.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Snake wrote:

Snake wrote:

Report: Its OK actually, mind you, solo'ing a BH isnt easy in the first place. In effect, the minigun is half as effective as it was in the "glory days" (its the splash damage hes talking about increasing).
I killed the odd foot soldier before an Su34 rammed me on OCS, and I took out the Tunguska (which I didnt realise took minigun damage ) but that was it.
It might, just be, usable again in steady hands.
I've rarely ever used the minigun online, like more to fly the Hawk epic BHD style and drop people off.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Fat_Swinub wrote:

The fact that you can hit a barn door soloing a BH shows it'll be more effective. How big is the mod? I'd like to give it a try if you don't mind uploading.
Mind you, bots are with 0 ping

Um, its kinda big...730MB's worth. If you cant wait until it is in effect in Beta2, its easy to do. PM me and Ill tell you
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
wow. i didn't actually think EA would ever actually listen to rational propositions.

GG guys, and ill be back on BF2 this autumn!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
There's some pretty terrible suggestions flying around for the J-10 situation, and unsurprisingly most of them are by pretty shit pilots. Why does that matter? because they don't see how a single change to one jet can upset the entire air balance. I'm not trying to do anything in the interest of 'pro' pilots here. Anyone who wants to be good in a jet fights on PLA-free maps and 1on1's on Wake Airshow.

At least Baza seems to be considering one of the only good options. Replacing the F-35 with F-18s on maps with J-10s will pretty much fix it all.

Unless if you agree that the carrier runway is too short for an F-18 as posted on EA's forums (It takes me about 2/5ths of it to take off on wake airshow) or that you actually think that a major imbalance is good as it adds challenge to the game (again, forums), please help push baza towards implementing this change
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
hey sarge
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard