formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5609|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
Jack Bauer, Jason Bourne, Chuck Norris
(Chuck Norris=other two)
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

1 or 2 of the Cardiff City (ar) Soul Crew, Duncan Ferguson (used to play for Everton) Joe Calzaghe (the chicks would be hanging off us) One of my best mates 'Harvey' and another of my mates 'Steve'.

Harvey and Steve would batter most people in a 'toe to toe'.
I think I'm gonna go with the fella outside the first bar we went to and a few of his mates. Then 2 bouncers from our local bar. Those guys are badass 3-4dan mofos And you ofcourse
Cheers Funky, Id steam into them and 'ave ya back, as they say.  Lets not pick the 'Dafydd' character though eh?  Things been a bit mental recently, some had some nutcase after me so had to get out of town for a few days, the Mrs paid for a nice hotel while it cooled down though.  Still looking over my shoulder but it'll be fine.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

1 or 2 of the Cardiff City (ar) Soul Crew, Duncan Ferguson (used to play for Everton) Joe Calzaghe (the chicks would be hanging off us) One of my best mates 'Harvey' and another of my mates 'Steve'.

Harvey and Steve would batter most people in a 'toe to toe'.
I think I'm gonna go with the fella outside the first bar we went to and a few of his mates. Then 2 bouncers from our local bar. Those guys are badass 3-4dan mofos And you ofcourse
Cheers Funky, Id steam into them and 'ave ya back, as they say.  Lets not pick the 'Dafydd' character though eh?  Things been a bit mental recently, some had some nutcase after me so had to get out of town for a few days, the Mrs paid for a nice hotel while it cooled down though.  Still looking over my shoulder but it'll be fine.
Damn. Hope '27 don't have 47 after him
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6379|Oslo, Norway
I'd like Vinnie Jones, Roy Keane, Neil Ruddock, Dennis Wise and Tie Domi.
Big Dunc

https://www.ave-it.net/ferguson.jpg

They used to make footballers like him but stopped in the 80's.  He once found two guys burgling his house, kicked fuck out of them and then called the police, he was a total nutter.

The picture is him trying to strange Stefan Iversson I think.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

Miggle wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Surely once you have Dr. Manhattan you wouldn't need anybody else. Funny how in the film Watchmen, none of them were superheroes at all. They just knew how to fight. And the only one that was a superhero (Manhattan) was infact more like a God than a superhero.

Good film, but just.....I dunno.

Anyway you don't need anyone by your side in a bar fight, just grab a bottle of Jack Daniels and smash it over their head. It has to be JD, have you seen those bottles. Can you imagine getting smashed over the head with a bottle of JD, fuck me
they were all heros without the super, he was super without the hero.
woah dude, thats deep
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
not seeing a lot of love here

gs
marine (marine reminds me of dr cox now, in my head ye?)
surgecake
brad
memememe
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6288|Éire
Jerome LeBanner
Vitali Klitschko
Jo Prestia
Mike Tyson (in his heyday)
My old man

I think Ted has the right idea... it should be what 5 fellow posters would you want in a fight with you!

Gunslinger (badass mofo)
Ted (we can communicate in our secret Gaeilge code and share our knowledge of bomb-making)
Parker ("guns for show, knives for a pro")
m3thod (looks like he does weights and I'm sure he could manage a blood curdling Allah OoAkhbar when we ride into battle)
Cameronpoe (I've seen what he can do with a hammer when he's in a bad mood!)
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
if you're gonna bring forum members surely you would get <ss>kommando or whatever his name is lol.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
cam with a hammer is possibly the scariest mental image ive had since i thought about shafting meks mum
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/Freezer7Pro/IMG_0274.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Surely that warrants at least a perm ban
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London

Mekstizzle wrote:

for me or for him?

lawlz
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Mekstizzle wrote:

Seconded.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Can someone post that 'They see me rolling, they be hating pic' of the gypo looking lad on the field with the dodgy bum fluff as I cant see it.  Its relevant
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6739|OctoLand

Janis_Petke wrote:

justice wrote:

Janis_Petke wrote:

Topic says 5 PEOPLE...
wow you fail at counting.
Says the guy who fails at reading.
...it was a tongue in cheek remark, I was kidding
I know fucking karate
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6658|The darkside of Denver

Aries_37 wrote:

if you're gonna bring forum members surely you would get <ss>kommando or whatever his name is lol.
yes, good advice. I do kick major ass. I would bring ATG (he has a good Indiana Jones aura about him, looks like he can scrap), USmarine and gunslinger for their obvious reasons, I think slot four would be Parker, and last would be Uzique, I would love to see that wanker get punched in that mouth of his, LOL
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

SonderKommando wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

yes, good advice. I do kick major ass. I would bring ATG (he has a good Indiana Jones aura about him, looks like he can scrap), USmarine and gunslinger for their obvious reasons, I think slot four would be Parker, and last would be Uzique, I would love to see that wanker get punched in that mouth of his, LOL
ATG even has an Indy Jones hat, I saw it in one of his recent pics.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
how about 5 countries?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Braddock wrote:

Jerome LeBanner
Vitali Klitschko
Jo Prestia
Mike Tyson (in his heyday)
My old man

I think Ted has the right idea... it should be what 5 fellow posters would you want in a fight with you!

Gunslinger (badass mofo)
Ted (we can communicate in our secret Gaeilge code and share our knowledge of bomb-making)
Parker ("guns for show, knives for a pro")
m3thod (looks like he does weights and I'm sure he could manage a blood curdling Allah OoAkhbar when we ride into battle)
Cameronpoe (I've seen what he can do with a hammer when he's in a bad mood!)
No one would get in a bar fight with you, you're a scary fucker!
Smokey7200
#Bill Cosby Squad
+10|5484
MetaL
Bill Cosby
Uncle Joey from Full House
Mr. Clean
Panda
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5632|Southern California

Smokey7200 wrote:

MetaL
Bill Cosby
Uncle Joey from Full House
Mr. Clean
Panda
I lol'd
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6625|Canada
Bas Rutten, Chuck Lidell, Christian Bale (if im up against his mom), Chris Brown (if there are any Barbados babes attacking me), Lou Dobbs (illegal Immigrants) and GS bc he slings guns.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
Sayid Jarrah (Lost), Batman (the Christian Bale one), Animal Mother (Full Metal Jacket), Dexter Morgan, and Rorschach

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard