snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6629|Gold Coast, Australia

First wrote:

A guy stole a tank i had been waiting for so i jumped on the 30 cal he drives it into some AT mines almost right away (tried 2 jump out but ya...) i called him a NOOB and got kicked, i come back in and start playing again a little while later a guy started swearing at a admin and ONLY got a warning, u can say fuck off but not Noob?
I'm sorry, but i have to agree with this admin, i reckon the word Noob should be a bannable word, its overused and has lost all meaning to a real childish insult.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
I got Perm banned from a server.. (only real ban besides Tk ones) and the reason was.. "NOOB". Guess the admin didn't like me or something.. lol..
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6659|San Francisco, CA
I went to TFH and pwned them and said they sucked and got a ban. It was worth it.
CPHighwind
+3|6564
Me and my friend totally own in the Attack Helos. He's the pilot and im the gunner. We get about 60 pts per game and own everything and everyone. Once my friend took an Admin's Helicopter and I spawned in the gunner seat. We then killed a buch of people. My friend gets kicked with this message. "FLYINGTHEHELICOPTERLIKEANOOB"

Since I was the gunner, I then crashed into a team-mate and got kicked for team-killing.
kadath123
+13|6620|England, UK
Me and o0flowerfairy0o got into a night of gaming, popped onto Mashtuur and grabbed a helo to do some flag capping and someone joined our squad.  He immediately started issuing orders about where to go and to let him fly and generally started winding us both up.  Capt Know All Know Fuck All...

Anyway we soon got shot down and he blamed the lil fairy for not letting him fly, and said she was a N00b - we both saw red and at the same time responded with a well timed 'Who are you calling a n00b?? FUCK YOU!!!!', and got simultaineously kick banned for bad language
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6624|England, UK
We pwned that heli and the other guy was seriously pissed!!  Who did he think he was anyway, calling me a n00b?!  LOL  (I could fly and he couldn't...  He didn't like it!) 

The {1337} Fairy... 
Linkster
+0|6546

antin0de wrote:

Wow, look at all these examples of admin abuse.  How fucking lame.

I used to play on HellsFury's SF server often.  One of their admins, Linkster, is a bigtime helo whore.  So am I, so we'd fight over choppers.  This instance was on Surge:

He would even resort to the "FAV jump out / roadkill / no TK" trick (easily countered by holding 'Enter Vehicle').  So when he and his clanmate luckily got the chopper, I threw a grappling hook over it (does nothing).  His gunner TK'd me for doing this.  They soon crashed, so we were all back at the helipad.  They got it again.

One more grappling hook, one more TK.

They crashed again.  And got the chopper again.  So I got my RPG out & hit them once.  Gunner TK's me and gets temp banned.  Then Linkage comes back to repair his chopper.  Little does he know I'm standing right under him.  So when he gets too low... temp ban.

I got both of them temp banned from their own server.  Now that is funny. 

If you ever play on HELLSFURY, be sure to give them a hard time.  They're douchebags.  They've kicked me for "stealing a teammate's vehicle" on numerous occasions.  They deserve to be hosed down with fire extinguishers.
Just to mention this guy is a blatant liar.  If you have any doubts as to how our server is run, feel free to drop by or jump on our TS.  It is labelled HELLSFURY US OFFICIAL in the game list, and you can find the IP to our TS on our webstie www.hellsfury.net or on the loading screen for our server.  No need for me to explain myself when you can see for yourself what our server is like.
PogoTheMonkey
+7|6751|MmM Location
https://cssuicide.com/sui/lame.gif

Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle
I've been kicked lots of times for mistyping the word "flag" as "fag." My typing is HORRIBLE in game. I probably sound like a 10 year old .
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6675|Canada Eh?
I got banned from a Christian gaming server for typing:

"I <3 Satan"
Banned for use of the word: "SATAN"
devilcat
+7|6692
I recently got kicked because I had the red text bug, and also because I didnt have any members in my squad
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
yesterday i got kicked for saying "dumb" no joke thats all i said nothing else lol
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6604|Philadelphia, PA
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2896 … min5ly.jpg

Looks like the admin thought I was up too late.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

RDMC wrote:

I was autoswitched on a server and I switched back to USMC and then I got kicked for Failin to stay on MEC
LOL - what kinda admin is that?
xxn0thing
+14|6569|WI, USA
From my post in another thread...

"Server I play in 90% of the time is a clan server. They have maybe 20 members, most of whom are very cool. Clan servers tend to be great because there is more teamwork, good command, and the smacktards are kicked/banned often.  BUT...there's always at least one clan member in every clan who is a petulent, whiney, assclown. Same thing with this server, one member whom I'll call "EW" is just such an assclown.
So anyway, I'm playing away, having a good time. Map switches. I got auto-switched to MEC on Karkand because all the clan guys were on USMC (this usually means DOOM for the opposing team). The round had just started, and I KNOW these guys are going to go straight for the back MEC flag, so I set mines at strategic locations, and set up a defense. Sure enough, a minute into the round I see my mines get tripped. I resupply and set some more. Minute later, they blow again. Eventually, they brought two LAV and got around the mines. They headed straight for the back flag. I was in APC and started killing 'em. They hid a squad leader somewhere near and kept respawning. I kept killing. After I had killed good old EW 4 or 5 times, I suddenly got kicked "to make room for admin". I rejoin the server after the 1 minute wait, and by then they had capped our main flag, blew our arty, sat and UAV. I spawned nearby and snuck back over there. Repaired UAV and a gun. Grabbed their LAV and started to recap the flag. EW spawns nearby, I kill him. I get booted. I come back again, respawn elsewhere, sneak back there and try to cap the flag. EW spawns, I kill him. Get booted "to make room for admin".
One note...there were 4 open slots in the server the whole time, so "make room for admin" should have read "make room for admin's tender ego"

I know from playing in the same squad as EW that he's a whiney, bossy assclown (his voice comm always consists of yelling at/berating/blaming his squad members for every death he has.

Way to go EW. You're a shining example of a human assclown. Heck, if you can't cap an important flag because  someone is defending it, just kick 'em!  When they try to *GASP* cap the flag, just kick 'em! That'll teach 'em to try to achieve game objectives."
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6560|The real world

CPHighwind wrote:

Me and my friend totally own in the Attack Helos. He's the pilot and im the gunner. We get about 60 pts per game and own everything and everyone. Once my friend took an Admin's Helicopter and I spawned in the gunner seat. We then killed a buch of people. My friend gets kicked with this message. "FLYINGTHEHELICOPTERLIKEANOOB"

Since I was the gunner, I then crashed into a team-mate and got kicked for team-killing.
Ye man I know, you have flown in a heli 5 hours already

I got kicked for bailing out of the J10

You have been kicked, REASON: BAILING OUT OF THE J10
DevilDog69
+-1|6544
I ban/klick people all the time for doing stupid things... that are agains't the server's rules.... I get a kick out of the people saying... (WHO ME)  I wasn't armor camping the hotel.... BLAH BLAH BLAH....

A lot of you wont admit you were doing something stupid or against the rules... So i'd say about 80% of people kicked or banned... had it coming.  the other 20% are just asshole admins that have nothing better to do.
Ballistix5
+36|6776|Forster NSW
I got kicked for having Ball in my name
(Ballistix)
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
telling the admins son he is a fucking worthless chopper pilot and should uninstall bf2 and shove the CD up his ass over VOIP, i dident know his father was in the same squad.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Cursed You
+64|6589|Idaho
Winned.

I was whoring the tank on this server not like literally, but I was definately rippin some new assholes with it (non-spawn raping style ), I guess when they kicked me they chose the wrong reason.

"You have been kicked: Bunny hopping"

hax?
Apollyon Omega
+-1|6547
Twenty Nine kills and no deaths, and that was just me sniping the enemy commander.  He must have been a neophyte, that explains why I wasn't killed by artillery.
[1stMI]Rillarri
+0|6597
I got kicked out of a game and the admin's reason was he said I was a lousy commander and we were winning by 100 tickets.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
I once Got Banned For Stat Padding for a Purple Heart on the "wake wake Axxuim 24/7 server" I posted on there
forums about this and got banned for complaining, and i talked to the admins in game, and have been threatened to be perm banned many times, freaking noobs..
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA
I got kicked earlier this morning for being a wanker, whatever that means.
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6508|toronto canada
for saying wtf man to some guy........no joke

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard