Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6747|Scotland

Rape, agree?

Damn, I was not expecting it to be 4-0 by half time.

Oh, by the way, Howard Webb = Another failed British referee who sucks hard. Fucking douche.

Messi is just unstoppable.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

Hamburg just beat Bayern like 6-1 ??

So I wasn't really expecting much of them, regardless it's not an easy feat.

Howard Webb is a faggot.
Kez
+778|5694|London, UK
Bayern won their last first leg (against Sporting) 5-0. Not impressed by Barca til they get past 5 tonight
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6723|St. Andrews / Oslo

Holy fuck, Chelsea are playing awesome.

what the fuck is happening.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

Who saw Adebayor's goal?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6747|Scotland

Jenspm wrote:

Holy fuck, Chelsea are playing awesome.

what the fuck is happening.
Um.

5 chances for Liverpool.
4 chances for Chelsea.

That does not define awesome. 4-0 does.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5756|Belgium
I'm watching both matches. At the same time. Woo. Idc about Bayern/Barca, I'm rooting for Chelsea tonight.

And yeah, that one foul shoulda been a penatly, but I can see how the ref thought it was schwalbe in his eyes. You should look at the replays, it's a really hard decision from his view.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

Bayern is going down? Good
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6747|Scotland

Jebus wrote:

I'm watching both matches. At the same time. Woo. Idc about Bayern/Barca, I'm rooting for Chelsea tonight.

And yeah, that one foul shoulda been a penatly, but I can see how the ref thought it was schwalbe in his eyes. You should look at the replays, it's a really hard decision from his view.
Um... and Van Bommel not getting sent off? He elbowed Messi in the face deliberately.

As well as the ref sending Guardiola to the stands.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5756|Belgium

Zimmer wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Um... and Van Bommel not getting sent off? He elbowed Messi in the face deliberately.

As well as the ref sending Guardiola to the stands.
Can't say if that elbow was deliberately, didn't see it well. And sending Guardiola to the stands is common sense when he's swearing at the the 4th official.
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5539|paris

Gooners wrote:

Howard Webb is a faggot.
Wolfburg 5-1 FC Bayern.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone
Bayern will win
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5756|Belgium

.Sup wrote:

Bayern will win
No doubt about that.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

Amdi Peter wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Howard Webb is a faggot.
Wolfburg 5-1 FC Bayern.
Where did I get Hamburg? I must be hungry
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5756|Belgium
1-3 haha!
Jenspm
penis

3-1 over Liverpool > 4-0 over Bayern
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand
Fucking Get In

Going back to london for the return leg next week!!!!

AHAHAHAHA fucking scousers, nothing more enjoyable than beating them. Now they need to score at least 3 at the bridge, aint gonna happen dicks!

So many good performances tonight, especially Ballack and Ivanovic...Ironically Lampard was one of the bad performers tonight.

And to come back from a goal downnnnnnnnnnn......Man I'm gonna have a good night tonight!

Last edited by justice (2009-04-08 13:52:13)

I know fucking karate
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Great result for you Zimmer, same for you Justice but don't go counting your chickens at the bridge just yet.

The greatest side in Wales almost matched you last night Zimmer but our American hero came on as a sub and scored in both ends.

Eddie Johnson (cult hero with us).  Amazing on Football Manger but shocking in RL (a rarety). 

Cardiff 4 - Derby 1

I saw Eddie score, I saw Eddie score, I saw Ediie, I saw Eddie, I saw Eddie score.

He's been at Fulham for about 2 seasons and has only scored 2 goals in Europe, both for us on loan.

If any team can overcome the hoodoo at Porto then I reckon Man Utd can.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Gooners wrote:

Who saw Adebayor's goal?
I did, their keeper didn't.
Jenspm
penis

justice wrote:

Fucking Get In

Going back to london for the return leg next week!!!!

AHAHAHAHA fucking scousers, nothing more enjoyable than beating them. Now they need to score at least 3 at the bridge, aint gonna happen dicks!

So many good performances tonight, especially Ballack and Ivanovic...Ironically Lampard was one of the bad performers tonight.

And to come back from a goal downnnnnnnnnnn......Man I'm gonna have a good night tonight!
Even Malouda played well, his best game of the season. 3 assists!

And Gerrard who? Didn't see him at all, thanks to Essien. Fucking awesome job.

But Ivanovic... wow. Not only did he score 2 goals, he was always up in attack, and a fucking wall in defence. Did they get a single cross from their left wing?

I would sat Kalou was our worst player, and even he was awesome. Match of the year, definately.

Last edited by Jenspm (2009-04-09 01:59:45)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
hahaha you scouse bastards, fucking torres

I'm not even a......any fan, I just hate liverpool

and Spain.

Except David Villa

and some other dudes

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-04-09 03:08:27)

wensleydale8
+81|6761|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

Gooners wrote:

Who saw Adebayor's goal?
it was teh awesome
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Kez
+778|5694|London, UK

Gooners wrote:

Who saw Adebayor's goal?
It was alright
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6702|Sweden
Im looking forward towards the semifinals, want to see how Barca does against one of the english giants.

Chelsea played awesome and Drogba was back in shape gonna be interesting.

Last edited by madmurre (2009-04-09 05:54:20)

Kez
+778|5694|London, UK
What are you talking about madmurre Bayern are gonna win 5-0 next leg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard